Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (140864 Views)

Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by indeed123: 4:25am On Apr 11, 2015
astana1:

THE SS GET TRIPLE WHAT STATES LIKE LAGOS AND KANO GET BUT WHEN YOU GO THERE YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY MEANINGFUL PROJECT

Because they have it in their plan to steal Lagos from the Yoruba. After Saturday Lagoon is waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Aystarz: 4:29am On Apr 11, 2015
agarawu23:
good for him

but if you help me see him, tell him no amount of soap can wash away his sins

How about the ones you commit in the comfort of your room when no one's watching? Those ones could be more grave than his you know, Mr Sanctimonious.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by oluwafemi113(m): 5:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Agukagu:

This project was executed when Kwankwaso was in PDP otherwise it would have either ended up like the mumu rail in Lagos and PH or be of poor quality construction like Rochas' projects.

Continue hating undecided
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by AAinEqGuinea: 5:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Love it @op
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by help3852: 5:54am On Apr 11, 2015
IlikePDP20:
And to think the Allocation of Kaduna is nearly as much as that of Kano and yet i've never seen anything done in that state but there sure are a lot of abandoned projects since like 2009, And yet some cvnt ass braindead, nutbag, piece of shlts still actually wanna vote for continuity of the PDP government in that state. They deserve whatever shlt they get, but if there is some sort of manipulation by the PDP Governor to remain in office i totally would like to see em hunt down that sack of shlt and send him to hades like the cvnt he is.
Was kwakwanso not in PDP till 2years ago,
Governance is not about the party but The individual's will to do the right thing.

most people that voted buhari in lagos will not vote Ambode, but JIMI AGBAJE.

that is why I support independent candidacy not party.

Vote the individual not party,
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by charistim(m): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Niger Delta oil money at work there and still they can't let our brother to complete his two tenure. can they use the sales of yam and tomatoes in building such a flyover. U can imagine we don't have such in where the money is coming from.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Decryptor(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2015
ziccoit:
These people are using their states allocation for monumental projects while some are embezzling and mismanaging the huge sum allocated to them. Very soon, they would be shouting of marginalization.

Like your South West brother Aregbesola?
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gnykelly(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Youssouff10:
you just don't get it do u? Dubai created an Island just to build a hotel, wud u say dats uncalled for too? People like u get cheated easily cuz u always feel you're ten steps ahead of someone who's miles away.

P.S.
Go learn how to construct road before u start to dey criticize bridge.
obo
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Decryptor(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Hahaha! Lo and behold, all I see on this thread are a bunch of Yoruba dolts who are praising their hausa masters whom they serve by licking their anus since 1904 simply because one abo.ki governor named a fly-over bridge after King Kong's cousin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2015
charistim:
Niger Delta oil money at work there and still they can't let our brother to complete his two tenure. can they use the sales of yam and tomatoes in building such a flyover. U can imagine we don't have such in where the money is coming from.

I'm glad you're asking the right questions. What makes it worse is that they collect an extra 13% derivation that other regions don't get, and development agencies like NDDC and OSOPADEC which are heavily funded. Still Bayelsa looks like a LGA.

6 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by femmysin(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2015
stanech:
he would have made a better president and he is a PDP product why didn't APC present this guy as their candidate?

He will run buhari's second term
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by bankson80(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2015
kano´s monthly alocation is almost thesame with what the entire southeastern states get.or atleast am sure that is three times more than what anambra get.am also so amazed the way u can compare a flyover and bridge cost.the cost of niger bridge to international standrad can finance three times of this flyover and is not the duty of the south eastern states to finance it.that is a fedral goverment project just like the the 3rd main land bridge.and dont also forget that 3 flyovers is ongoing as we speak now in awka alone and there is also more than five underconstruction as we speak across the state and all is at thesame time.then u should also understand that despite its lean alocation and falling oil price that hurts all the states allocation right now.the tempo is still high.am anambra guy,i dont live in nigeria,am not also interested in all this Yoruba igbo thing.i believe in states doing good and state to state competion cos its healthy for development.but i can tell u something.the first time i came to lagos i was 16 alone, i cant sleep in my uncle`s apartment and he is just a middle class man like my family in onitsha.what am trying to tell u is that in austria were i am they dont have cash but they live comfortable.that is the lowest earner in the country can aford an apartment and in most states in nigeria even the middel class cant aford it.this is just what anambra and lagos is.a middel class guy without family is living a three bedroom flat.the poorest is living atleast one room alone.in lagos is the opposite.the way u live changes ur mind of think.it makes u think bigger.
bigmo1:
If kano stat

e can build this, why can't anambra or all south eastern states build the 2nd Niger bridge which will cost less than this and these igbos are in lagos ready to drown in the lagoon for JK.

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Chidozieude: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2015
See the fatso and ugly mofo calling another person ugly . Prince can you put ur ugly pic for us to compare?

Decryptor:
Hahaha! Lo and behold, all I see on this thread are a bunch of Yoruba dolts who are praising their hausa masters whom they serve by licking their anus since 1904 simply because one abo.ki governor named a fly-over bridge after King Kong's cousin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by esosuo: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2015
This guy must be the most respect gov in nigeria ,neva heard any bad word against him from his people ,kano now coming to quotes after the groundnut erra
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Vyolet(f): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2015
bangalee1:
Bukola Saraki built the shortest fly-over bridge in west africa when he was governor of kwara state. He sold almost all the state owned properties to foreign investors converted the state owned shonga farm, kwara Mall, harmony diagnostic center, harmony holdings to his own personal properties.
APC might be a good party but recycled politicians like Saraki will not let the masses believe in them fully. The peoples eyes will soon be opened.
You can say that again,kwara is one of the poorest states in Nigeria,no thanks to bad governance.
As for Fatai's second term again,i know there is still nothing for kwarans. sad

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by phaulzoe(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Na kano fyn like dix.... Oh boi
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Aminat508(f): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2015
astana1:

THIS IS A FLYOVER NOT A BRIDGE
Lol......
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by OperationIgrigi: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But you receive more allocations na. You still don't want to blame your governors. Don't worry about oyel, very soon we will diversify. Oyel is losing value

**grins** Where is the school kwankwaso built in Niger with SS oil?.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2015
am back with my intimidating pictures... Gadon-Kaya UnderPass.....

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2015
kano independent power plant challawa goje dam

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by nationwide1(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Yes oO!
After their leaders have robbed them blind, they'll ignorantly shift the blame to others and call them parasites; instead of holding the real culprits, their leaders, accountable.

See how Kwankwaso is transforming his state, Kano, with his relatively smaller allocation.

If you say Kano state allocation is small, then you have no knowledge of federal allocations to each state plus IGR. Surprisingly, some folks liked your post meaning they don't know too.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by norjyte(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2015
The underdevelopment is the south south is caused by the pdp led government,in Asaba and warri in delta state,both bridge put together is less than one kilometer and it cost them #12b,while the the longest bridge in west Africa costs just 2.5b.pdp why,Jonathan why,our leaders are all sick.God will judge them all,and they keep shouting for resources control,when they can not control their own allocations by judiciously using it.God help my people in the south south.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2015
launching of the use of scale in all the kano market

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by OperationIgrigi: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2015
mankan2k7:
Building this in kano amount to wastage cos d almajiris and d aboki will destroy it one day with their hand.

**grins** He should invest in the people first.It takes one Boko bomb to blow up all these. Last time Boko attacked kano, they destroyed everything.

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2015
successful completion of 44 garment industries in all the LGA at a cost of 2.5 billion

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by nowemi: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2015
RealSleek:
cry sad shocked
@ the pics he was wicked but lata fought for the people he loved and died doing so.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Gov Kwankwaso inspecting project at Post
Midwifery Institute Gezawa; It's one of
the 24 institutes established

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by deolu2000(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Any lie repeated often enough will be eventually taken as fact. Thats the propaganda they fly to feel better about their leader's failures.
well,it's high time good governance should correct wrong notions in its entirety.God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by OperationIgrigi: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2015
usmanniya:
See another road in Anambra

**grins** Kwankawassiya is working.

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2015
kano city tower

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
temporary site of North West university

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by bangalee1(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Vyolet:

You can say that again,kwara is one of the poorest states in Nigeria,no thanks to bad governance.
As for Fatai's second term again,i know there is still nothing for kwarans. sad
Real politics is yet to begin in kwara state, the opposition is not always strong. PDP presented the wrong candidate by manipulating its primary election. Let's wait till 2019 maybe kwaran would have woken up by then. (Am not supporting any political party)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.