Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (140882 Views)

Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
deolu2000:
[size=18pt]I thought hausas were meant to be almajiris.am so so speechless having seen these great infrastructure in kano state.[/size]

Any lie repeated often enough will be eventually taken as fact. Thats the propaganda they fly to feel better about their leader's failures.

8 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
rodbel:

Smh!!! May God save your soul. You just confirmed my previous comment.

Don't shake your head.

Shake your hands because a very smooth long sleeve awaits you and your kind tomorrow.

Dumbo, how many local Government can your miserable khaki boys cover?

I won't be surprised if those boys that were arrested were arranged by Amaechi who wants election in Rivers State cancelled and postponed until Buhari takes over
. grin

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by hoodboy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
#Tongueincheek why do i feel that flyover would have been tolled if it was built in Lagos. angry
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Excelboi(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Missing kano already. Can't wait to get back to school.... Kano is really changing

5 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nayok(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
ddami:
I taught third mainland bridge Lagos is the longest so this 1 has taken over. beautiful
third mainland bridge remain †нε longest bridge in west africa, thi one just a fly-over(longest)

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
ziccoit:
These people are using their states allocation for monumental projects while some are embezzling and mismanaging the huge sum allocated to them. Very soon, they would be shouting of marginalization.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
IlikePDP20:
And to think the Allocation of Kaduna is nearly as much as that of Kano and yet i've never seen anything done in that state but there sure are a lot of abandoned projects since like 2009, And yet some cvnt ass braindead, nutbag, piece of shlts still actually wanna vote for continuity of the PDP government in that state. They deserve whatever shlt they get, but if there is some sort of manipulation by the PDP Governor to remain in office i totally would like to see em hunt down that sack of shlt and send him to hades like the cvnt he is.

Kwakwanso has been PDP for over 10 years, He only decamped not long ago, about 2 years.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2015
rodbel:

This will be my last response to you.

I never made any excuse for my government. That said, previous government in my state made meaningful impact in terms of citizen literacy (onabanjo), agriculture (remember cocoa house) etc. Those are legacies. And they got us to where we are today.

I won't bother responding to your Aregbesola comment. The state did that in the last election. And your criticism of your govt is filled with hypocrisy. Y'all quick to shout down fashola but weak in telling your govt the truth. How has your criticism affected the state of things in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Enugu, Ebonyi etc. Abia and Ebonyi states are eyesores and before you ask me if I've been there. Yes I have been there.

Start the campaign of good governance in your backyard.

Where are the legacies in your state?
Why are you still struggling with basic amenities since 1976?
Where's the cocoa house today?.
Where are the cocoa farms?.
What hypocrisy is in my statement about Anambra?
Abia is better than most southwest states notwithstanding whatever they say about Orji...
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:

John Atom Kpera. Took office March 1976.Wikipedia is your friend

stop being ridiculous...
Anambra state with headquarters at awka was created in 1991...

Old Anambra had Enugu, ebonyi etc as eastern Nigeria then with headquarters at enugu...
With state creation in 1991; the present anambra(awka) was born...good night
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by BraniacX(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2015
astana1:

THE SS GET TRIPLE WHAT STATES LIKE LAGOS AND KANO GET BUT WHEN YOU GO THERE YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY MEANINGFUL PROJECT

I get irked angry whenever a dumb northern cvnt like you comes online or on air publicly displaying your stupidity angry no matter how factually correct you are, how dare you talk about get in relation to the SS? undecided what does your northern parasitic sinkhole contribute to the federal purse ? And you have the gumption to say the SS get when in relation to what they give they are in the red while you leeches and parasites are comfortably in the green abi TAKE YA TIME OH!!!! angry JUST JEJELY WARN YOURSELF BEFORE I............

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by maryhaam(f): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Beautiful,well done
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by tomzman: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Quite beautiful. APC states are moving ahead.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by airsaylongcon: 12:25am On Apr 11, 2015
rodbel:

Welcome sir.

Ekiti state isn't the fountain of knowledge based on ramblings. A state that boast of the highest number of Profs in the country and you call that 'backward'?

Osun state is not a push-over either.

Exactly my point. Ekiti had the highest number of University dons but no development. What benefit I'd a Professor in Astrophysics when his state is something akin to a backwater. I'm sure Kano hasn't got as many dons but look at that bridge. Its not about resources (human or natural). Its about utilisation. Kwak Watson has done well let others follow in his step. Remove your log before my speck

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by vivacious01: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2015
Abeg see transformation, abi na change,beautiful.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by abdul123(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2015
I can smell ibos with there hate... I wish dis country can rent asunder and tear to pieces..

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2015
KWANKWASSIYA

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by mmsen: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Lol if the PDP is dead, Boko Haram is dead. The truth is none of your creek rats can survive desert warfare, not that it is an option. The North is for peace.

The North is for peace?

Come on.

A brief look at Nigerian history will tell you that is not true.

Murderous riots since the amalgamation.

Rioting because southerners called for self-governance.

Rioting because someone made a comment about a Miss World competition.

Rioting because Buhari lost an election.

You can't tell such brazen lies in the internet era.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nicepoker(m): 12:40am On Apr 11, 2015
astana1:

THE SS GET TRIPLE WHAT STATES LIKE LAGOS AND KANO GET BUT WHEN YOU GO THERE YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY MEANINGFUL PROJECT
mumu. How many states in the SS have u been to. When last did u visit uyo and calabar.

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Stevez32(m): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2015
freeborn76:

With all the money south south dey make, dem no fit build half of this, after dem go dey call Hausa mallams, shiorrrrrrr! This is what we are talking about, giving the people dividends of democracy. Apart from Godswill Akpabio, the entire south south and south east governors are bunch of failures. Tufiakwa! sad sad sad

You probably live in sambisa forest
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 12:44am On Apr 11, 2015
mmsen:

The North is for peace?

Come on.

A brief look at Nigerian history will tell you that is not true.

Murderous riots since the amalgamation.

Rioting because someone made a comment about a Miss World competition.

You can't tell such brazen lies in the internet era.

I meant post March 28th - under the competent leadership of General Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by mmsen: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I meant post March 28th - under the competent leadership of General Buhari.

Are you sure?

I expect more riots when he comes back from his European tour and tells the people that they have to accept gay marriage, practice responsible breeding habits by way of family planning and stop marrying children in the manner of Senator Yerima.

I don't see them accepting what is to come very well, at all.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Jaypea98: 12:49am On Apr 11, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Yes oO!
After their leaders have robbed them blind, they'll ignorantly shift the blame to others and call them parasites; instead of holding the real culprits, their leaders, accountable.

See how Kwankwaso is transforming his state, Kano, with his relatively smaller allocation.

My brother please what are you implying??
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by OreMI22: 1:28am On Apr 11, 2015
astana1:
kano state
Here are a few pictures OF THE PROJECT THAT I TOOK A WHILE AGO AFTER IT HAD BEEN COMPLETED

See Niger Delta's oil money transforming the north shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by davereal(m): 1:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Wow! I like this. If only our governors will help compliment the Federal government, the country would have been more developed.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by tushburg(m): 1:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Just noticed that people use the bridge more than cars...
I mean...that's just me buzzing
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by viktuur(m): 2:07am On Apr 11, 2015
It is the Governors Not the party!
Kwankanso planned and started this project as a PDP gpvernor, he only recently decamped! Look at Akpabio, Rochas, Amechi,Kwanaso of Gombe, good governors!
check suswam, abdulateef, kaduna & ogun governot e.t.c....not performing
IlikePDP20:
And to think the Allocation of Kaduna is nearly as much as that of Kano and yet i've never seen anything done in that state but there sure are a lot of abandoned projects since like 2009, And yet some cvnt ass braindead, nutbag, piece of shlts still actually wanna vote for continuity of the PDP government in that state. They deserve whatever shlt they get, but if there is some sort of manipulation by the PDP Governor to remain in office i totally would like to see em hunt down that sack of shlt and send him to hades like the cvnt he is.

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by maik: 2:24am On Apr 11, 2015
If kwankanso can construct this for kano. I think Lagos State Government should be able to construct the 4th mainland bridge without the support of the Federal Government.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 11, 2015
Good govt
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by IlikePDP20(m): 2:36am On Apr 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Kwakwanso has been PDP for over 10 years, He only decamped not long ago, about 2 years.

Im sure i was pretty clear when i said 'PDP Government in that state' which has been under PDP rule since 1999.

We all know all Parties can be monumentally corrupt, Like in Kano the last Governor was from ANPP and he ironically beat Kwankwaso because people where kinda anti PDP in that state at the time and decided to support the candidate from Buharis party. That turned out to be a huge mistake which they paid for by losing their states allocation to massive looting for 8 straight years. It was such a mindfuck they chose to go back to Kwankwaso.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by tit(f): 2:49am On Apr 11, 2015
usmanniya:
See another road in Anambra

Did this notorious build this road before he left?
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by BOLAUWA: 4:15am On Apr 11, 2015
i tot jonathan commisiond dis same project it is really wa
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by okonri(m): 4:24am On Apr 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I don't get why they honour OBJ so much

Why are we even like this? During his tenure nobody liked him except few people that eats from his pocket and now he's a semi god? Seriously, i don't get it!.

Imagine, dis beautiful bridge they suppose name after someone that has really done well for the state

Thank you. Good to know some people still reason well in Nigeria.
Abacha has also become some sort of hero in some parts of the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.