Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (140710 Views)

Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Instead of people like truckpusher and owokobiri to hold their leaders to ransom for EMBEZZLING their huge allocations as oil producing states, they are here advocating violence and division on NL.

Shame.

The real shame is when a particular section of the country contributes nothing to the national treasury yet they've used years of military misrule to set the country on a structure that creates over dependency on solid minerals.

You and your folks will always remain parasites ,for how long ? I don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by kettykin: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=32569486]
Kano has no problem
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Reference(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
usmanniya:
Ariaria market in Aba, Abia State. The largest, sophisticated, international, profitable and ultra modern market in Africa

No government there abeg. The place looks like downtown Saigon after the Tet offensive. Only heavy mortar rounds could have caused such damage. Geez.

14 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
kettykin:

Kano is about the biggest city in the north, now if the flyovers are built but literacy level is low you will still have problems of unemployment, crime and underdevelopment, I am not against building of flyover ,the government of Kano needs to have its priority right, the first would have been to improve the literacy and improve human capital and capacity.
Kano is more than 1000 years compare Kano with states that are recently created but have high literacy rate but no flyovers, examples in the eastern part of the country and you would realise that money spent in education is never lost while infrastructure can be destroyed when you have uneducated people going into insurgency

So you didn't see all the girls schools he is constructing, universities and foreign scholarships. all these are geared towards increasing the literacy level in the state.

9 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
usmanniya:
Ariaria market in Aba, Abia State. The largest, sophisticated, international, profitable and ultra modern market in Africa

loool

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Well done abduljabbar4 and astana1.

winkcool
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by mankan2k7(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Building this in kano amount to wastage cos d almajiris and d aboki will destroy it one day with their hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by kettykin: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you are a fool. Ediot

APC states are working while ediots like you are hating
Really I am not surprised with your answer and insults take a cue how the Alhaji from Kano politely answered my question and you that is more APC than buhari is fooling your self and making more enemies for your self
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
:-)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
The real shame is when a particular section of the country contributes nothing to the national treasury yet they've used years of military misrule to set the country on a structure that creates over dependency on solid minerals.

You should be ashamed to even speak of parasitism, what did Goodluck Jonathan do for the SS or SE? What parasite is worse than the one that destroys itself while destroying its hosts?

The truth is that the North contributes the bit it can to the national coffers from commerce and agriculture, and gets allocated in similar measure. Apart from sitting drunk all day, chewing periwinkle, tell me what effort YOU have put into your contribution to the national coffers?

The fact is that your contribution to the national purse is as accidental as your birth over an oil rich soil.

21 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:

But you receive more allocations na. You still don't want to blame your governors. Don't worry about oyel, very soon we will diversify. Oyel is losing value

12 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
north west university

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by kettykin: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
oluwaisaac:

The illiterate and the poor shall never cease among us! Urbanization brings about development. Call me later and I'll explain
Thanks for your explanation, infrastructure is very good but education is what nigeria needs now, take a cue from Japan and south Korea

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
deebsman1:
marvelous, its quiet amazing, thumbs up to kwankwaso. kwamkwasiya ammana - meaning kwankwaso keeps to agreements.

That's why all he project he does are in color red
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
mankan2k7:
Building this in kano amount to wastage cos d almajiris and d aboki will destroy it one day with their hand.
So kwankwaso should come to your state and build it for you? Almajiris are not even up 16 years and they don't make up to 15% of the north population. So who are you blaming now for your failures?

12 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by wealth123: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Those who honour him are not fools: This is the man that brought the GSM your are using today, during his tenure, he was able to pay external debt of over $30billion and Nigeria became free of debt. The EFCC you hear about today was established by Obasanjo and through this agency then, corruption was vigorously tackled. After paying off all our external debt, he left a lot of Dollars in our reserve. Although he has his faults (who does not have?) He is still one of the best Presidents that has ruled Nigeria. Another one is Yakubu Gowon. You will also note that Gowon is an elder Statesman highly honored by many including the President Elect - Buhari. During his tenure, he was only criticized for wanting a third term which was resisted by people and he humbly

ammyluv2002:
I don't get why they honour OBJ so much

Why are we even like this? During his tenure nobody liked him except few people that eats from his pocket and now he's a semi god? Seriously, i don't get it!.

Imagine, dis beautiful bridge they suppose name after someone that has really done well for the state

5 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:

sorry but it is just the truth! I know it is bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Even the old city center is not left behind

6 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Every where construction going on

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
mankan2k7:

Jealousy can kill. Better go and demand more from your Governor than hating other peoples development.

7 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by EdCure: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
oluwafemi113:
APC Is working

PDP is hating
Igbos are hating!

14 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by kettykin: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
usmanniya:

So you didn't see all the girls schools he is constructing, universities and foreign scholarships. all these are geared towards increasing the literacy level in the state.
I support the infrastructure projects on one condition, it was better the money was used for bridges and other infrastructure than that it was mismanaged stolen and taken abroad
It seems the man has done more for Kano than the previous governors except Abubakar Rimi
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
See road

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
See another road in Anambra

14 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

THE SS GET TRIPLE WHAT STATES LIKE LAGOS AND KANO GET BUT WHEN YOU GO THERE YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY MEANINGFUL PROJECT

Plz where did you get your data plz

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by barnaby04(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
That learner that calls himself Mr. Transformation in one of the Southern states needs a lot of grooming under people like Fashola, Kwankwanso and Amosun.

What I so much love about APC Governors is that they govern their states with a touch of class by leaving behind projects that impacts meaningfully on the lives of an average citizen on the street.

Expect what real governance is under GMB.

Watch out!!!

12 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by LKO(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
God will surely punish Uduaghan for running my beloved Delta State underground. This flyover is classic unlike d rubbish d big headed dwarf is constructing in Effurun and Asaba.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by rodbel(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
kettykin:
Money that could have lifted millions out of illiteracy, hunger, poverty and insurgency has been wasted on a road no one uses

Look at how you are disgracing your old age. I bet you expecting him to ask for everyone's account number and pay in some pittance right? Grow up pls.

6 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Massive underground drainage

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But you receive more allocations na. You still don't want to blame your governors. Don't worry about oyel, very soon we will diversify. Oyel is losing value
That's exactly what I have been praying for even as a teenager.

Have you been to the Niger Delta and see the devastation caused by oil exploration and exploitation?

Coming to Nairaland and blaming our Governors won't change the situation at home and doesn't mean that there are no measures in its incubation stage to bring those iidiots to book and it's just a matter of time, the only choice that would be left to them is to kill their own people or do what is right.

Trust me ,the good people of the Niger Delta is already aware that our problem can be stopped within us before we can say that the Nigerian state has failed even as that excuse is genuine and would hold water against any argument being promulgated by iidiots and parasites like your kind that sees black and call it white.

Are you so blind not to see that there is a conspiracy between our leaders across all ethnic divide to exploit the common wealth of the Niger Delta people?

Let me tell you something - The Delta and Nigeria will burn under our very watch and we will die but we will go down with this ungrateful nation.

Mad country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4l6ArtUlrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhlW-DzaosQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by symbian03(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I don't get why they honour OBJ so much

Why are we even like this? During his tenure nobody liked him except few people that eats from his pocket and now he's a semi god? Seriously, i don't get it!.

Imagine, dis beautiful bridge they suppose name after someone that has really done well for the state

Hatred won't make you an inch taller. Alright?

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Plz where did you get your data plz

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.