Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl (1285 Views)

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by Tpave(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
I just decided this evening to sip one or two you know near my house around Ajah, Lagos. This lady with fine backyard, average height and fine face approached me and said Oga, do you need pepper soup? And I said yes, just give me a plate. But to my surprise, I waited for about 30 minutes and nothing like pepper soup was served to me. I decided to approach her again and demanded for my plate but all of a sudden, the lady shouted haa!! "Oga no vex, na husband I dey think of that I have not seen in Lagos that is disturbing my brain, abeg no vex" shocked shocked I only replied that God will help you my sister. With so many guys in Lagos that are still searching, why do we still have this kind of problem in Lagos Nigeria here?
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bros, Lagos is the easiest place to get a husband tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by Tpave(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Reason please?
ammyluv2002:
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by NairalandPolice1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
What am I supposed to do abt dis crap?
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by falconey(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
hmmmm this same lagos?
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by Elslim: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by jessejagga(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
ow many u get :-/
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by jamex93(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
U ask her hoow many men she don turn down b4

Now wey she don dey old, she con dey find husband, sote she don find husband enter lagos,

Make she no worry b4 she round d whole naija she go see
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by kambili999(f): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
IMO I think it is the other way round.
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by Yasher: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
In China, there are over 75million more men than women. I'm sure she won't need to struggle to get one china-made husband. grin

1 Like

Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2015
jamex93:
U ask her hoow many men she don turn down b4

Now wey she don dey old, she con dey find husband, sote she don find husband enter lagos,

Make she no worry b4 she round d whole naija she go see

I may not get wat u mean, but i like reading ur pidgin..plz keep goin grin
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by Good182: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2015
NOT REALLY
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by Tpave(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Made in China. L o l. Chinko husband grin grin grin grin
Yasher:
In China, there are over 75million more men than women. I'm sure she won't need to struggle to get one china-made husband. grin

Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by jamex93(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

I may not get wat u mean, but i like reading ur pidgin..plz keep goin grin

Ok, I get the message from wat I saw on your profile....

Pm me if u want to learn more

I go gladly teach u
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Igbo girls don suffer.
Re: Chai!! Sorry Oga. It Is Very Difficult To Get A Husband In Lagos. An IBO Girl by Tpave(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:
Igbo girls don suffer.
grin grin cheesy sad shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Story About Dating A Broke Guy; Is It Worth It? / 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You / What Kind Of Temptation Is This???? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.