Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single (7950 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by bettercreature(m): 2:26am On Apr 11, 2015
just browsing through Facebook checking all the rude girls claiming to be big on my street in the early 2000s and found out 90 percent of them are still single While the calm,gentle,sensible ones are married,very successful with happy family nawa oo, if you are in 30s and single pls do check on yourself as you are probably rude and many things are wrong about you, education is not an excuse I beg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by omniwater007: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2015
what if you're not ready to mingle or marriage?and besides,maturity matters alot,age is just a number.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by bettercreature(m): 2:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Age is not just a number,don't let them decieve you ,those ladies aren't happy they are just pretending,that's why you see them doing 25th birthday every year

12 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Truckpusher(m): 2:52am On Apr 11, 2015
See matter grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by iPrevail(m): 3:11am On Apr 11, 2015
omniwater007:
what if you're not ready to mingle or marriage?and besides,maturity matters alot,age is just a number.
Age is not just a number.. "Age" means you're growing older and very soon you're gonna die.. undecided ..so if a woman is not married at 30, when is she gonna get married? When she's past menopause? undecided
Plus, maturity doesn't necessarily have any relations with age.. But if at 30-something you're not matured.. Then really, what's the essence of still struggling for air with all these animals and insects? undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by octopusfreaky(f): 3:37am On Apr 11, 2015
very true,God provide good husbands for us ooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by idu1(m): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:
very true,God provide good husbands for us ooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
You are praying undecided

3 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by seunfly: 5:12am On Apr 11, 2015
iPrevail:

Age is not just a number.. "Age" means you're growing older and very soon you're gonna die.. undecided ..so if a woman is not married at 30, when is she gonna get married? When she's past menopause? undecided
Plus, maturity doesn't necessarily have any relations with age.. But if at 30-something you're not matured.. Then really, what's the essence of still struggling for air with all these animals and insects? undecided

At 30 ladies have less than 20 fertility years, while a man can still perform till his death.

Honestly the best time for a lady to marry is 25 to 27 years because of their stable emotion, peak hormonal activities and emotional balance.

However the economy is not smiling and society is changing fast, very soon many ladies will start to sing it is not necessary to have a child, children are overrated just the way they are singing about marriage this days.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Lander882: 5:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Age is NOT a number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by kliq(m): 5:54am On Apr 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:

Amen

2 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Hackakeem: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Fact for ladies abeg search for any available avenue before then
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2015
What if it's home problem? As in spiritual tinz. I have seen a family where no single lady is married, the most elder sister is about 40 while youngest is 32, three other girls inbetween, from one disappointment to the other.

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by eph12(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2015
One question: marriage does it guarantee happiness?

5 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by bettercreature(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2015
eph12:
One question: marriage does it guarantee happiness?
Saying marriage doesnt guarantee happiness is like saying money wont make you happy
marriage doesnt guarantee happiness but all lady want to find out for themselve likewise
money wont make you happy but everybody want to find out
only ladies who has 1 or 2 kids already doesnt care about marriage like Nigerian female celebrities,some of them are looking for Bill Gate thou

2 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by eph12(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Saying marriage doesnt guarantee happiness is like saying money wont make you happy
marriage doesnt guarantee happiness but all lady want to find out for themselve likewise
money wont make you happy but everybody want to find out
only ladies who has 1 or 2 kids already doesnt care about marriage like Nigerian female celebrities,some of them are looking for Bill Gate thou
Ok but there are some ladies that have so many married friends and the stories they hear firsthand from their friends aren't encouraging.

What am saying is that we make it seem as if a lady who's not married at 30 is committing a great sin. We say its an african thing. Please

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Richy4(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Op why would you conclude like that?

Do you want them to end up with any guy on the street Simply because they wanna by Mrs James or Mrs lance.

The number of divorce cases are rising because people are marring for the wrong reasons.

1. age is no longer on their side.

2. society and family pressure

3. some married because their peers and age mates are married and they took the next available guy.

4. lastly the kind of way you op reason. Some after reading your post might try to prove a point that they are not rude or something.

Just give this ladies a break. It is not compulsory you must be in a husband's house to feel happy and fulfilled.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by vislabraye(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2015
bettercreature:
just browsing through Facebook checking all the rude girls claiming to be big on my street in the early 2000s and found out 90 percent of them are still single While the calm,gentle,sensible ones are married,very successful with happy family nawa oo, if you are in 30s and single pls do check on yourself as you are probably rude and many things are wrong about you, education is not an excuse I beg

Not absolute. May be it happens to some rude ladies, but you can't blame everyone for it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2015
firstEVA:
What if it's home problem? As in spiritual tinz. I have seen a family where no single lady is married, the most elder sister is about 40 while youngest is 32, three other girls inbetween, from one disappointment to the other.
Then they are all rude then. In fact, it explains itself
They are all related. Therefore, they have all inherited the same characteristics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Richy4:
Op why would you conclude like that?

Do you want them to end up with any guy on the street Simply because they wanna by Mrs James or Mrs lance.

The number of divorce cases are rising because people are marring for the wrong reasons.

1. age is no longer on their side.

2. society and family pressure

3. some married because their peers and age mates are married and they took the next available guy.

4. lastly the kind of way you op reason. Some after reading your post might try to prove a point that they are not rude or something.

Just give this ladies a break. It is not compulsory you must be in a husband's house to feel happy and fulfilled.
Actually it is kind of compulsory.

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Richy4(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

Actually it is kind of compulsory.

Anyways that is an African mentality. I will not blame you for that.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
Then they are all rude then. In fact, it explains itself
They are all related. Therefore, they have all inherited the same characteristics.
spiritual issues have nothing to do with character, they can be humble, respectful and all, but when one old witch at the back of their granny's house says they aren't getting married, only God's intervention can make them marry.

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
firstEVA:
spiritual issues have nothing to do with character, they can be humble, respectful and all, but when one old witch at the back of their granny's house says they aren't getting married, only God's intervention can make them marry. .
shocked shocked
You still believe in witches?
cheesy
definitely, you also believe in ojuju.

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Oahray: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Smh... I hate it when people try to promote this get-married-or-die-trying mentality in women. We end up having ladies who define their worth by the presence of a ring on their fingers.

That woman regularly beaten black and blue to near-death by her husband was once excited about getting married.

That woman who wants a divorce once thought getting married was the best thing to do at the time when she did.

That woman who wishes her husband would drop dead so she wouldn't have to see him anymore, once promised to love him to the end.

Some of those women may have been happier if they had stayed single a bit longer, and improved themselves while at it, but nosy friends and relatives just wouldn't let them be. Like the narrow-minded chauvinist who opened this thread. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by bettercreature(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2015
eph12:

Ok but there are some ladies that have so many married friends and the stories they hear firsthand from their friends aren't encouraging.

What am saying is that we make it seem as if a lady who's not married at 30 is committing a great sin. We say its an african thing. Please
So because plane crashed killed some people,people should not board flight again or because auto crash killed some people,people should not buy car again?its a sin and its an obgligation,you just have to marry in your 30 exp ladies,only if you have 1 or 2 kids already because i can't imagine working so hard to get rich then end up of marrying a 40years old lady

2 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by eph12(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2015
bettercreature:
So because plane crashed killed some people,people should not board flight again or because auto crash killed some people,people should not buy car again?its a sin and its an obgligation,you just have to marry in your 30 exp ladies,only if you have 1 or 2 kids already because i can't imagine working so hard to get rich then end up of marrying a 40years old lady
That you can't doesn't mean you should judge someone in that position. The world doesn't revolve round you or your ideologies.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by dasparrow: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2015
bettercreature:

What of those who sincerely do not want to get married? Why do Nigerians like you erroneously think that every Nigerian lady wants to get married? I know a couple of Nigerian ladies who were sexually abused as children and right now can't stand sex and have chosen not to get married. Is it their fault that the were sexually molested at age 5 and 6?

Secondly, some ladies do better on their own than in a partnership and hence prefer to remain single. Anything wrong in that? Not at all.

There are women who slept around while in the university yet they were still able to snag themselves a man to marry them. Being married does not always mean that the married person has a good attitude or character. I have seen many married people with rude and obnoxious characters. Some are still married, others are divorced.

Either way, before you begin judging all single people, find out from them first if they indeed want to get married. We are no longer in our mother's and grand mother's generation. Women have careers now, are making money and can comfortably provide for themselves rather than stooping low to become a glorified house help in a man's home where they will be subjected to all sorts of maltreatment from the man and his family. Besides, babies can be made biologically without being married. Just ask the ladies who already have kids though they are not married and the ones who are married but are skipping from church to church begging God for the fruit of the womb. Marriage does not guarantee that one will become a parent. After all, it is God who gives children.

Lastly, most Nigerians have turned marriage into a joke, a scam if you will. If you want people to respect the institute called marriage, then stop cheating in your marriages. Too many married men and women cheat in Nigeria. Not only do many of you cheat but you graciously spread all manners of sexually transmitted diseases to your spouses. Is that a life? Is that what marriage should be all about? If God were to strike dead all married people in Nigeria who have at one point or another cheated on their spouses, I guarantee you, Nigeria's population will reduce to perhaps 50 million. Infidelity in marriage is that excessive in Nigeria. So please, stop being sanctimonious. A single, non-fornicating person has a better chance of making heaven than you married people who fuuuuck all over the place and spread diseases everywhere you go.

By the way, hope you know your HIV status? Many Nigerians will not go for HIV tests because they are scared the results will come back positive due to their reckless lifestyle of sleeping around.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Jaydenphoenix: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2015
My advice to pple...get married IF and when u want to!!!

U owe no one an explanation

4 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by ivyy(f): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Its not all black and white

2 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Oahray: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jaydenphoenix:
My advice to pple...get married IF and when u want to!!!

U owe no one an explanation
exactly!

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
bettercreature:

So sick people measuring life success with mariage .pffff mariage doesnt show anything!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Age is not just a number,don't let them decieve you ,those ladies aren't happy they are just pretending,that's why you see them doing 25th birthday every year

How u know that single women in 30s are not happy? Uve been women recently, had a sex change? If not so how u know that?
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
eph12:

If i could repeat my last 4 years- I WOULD NEVER EVER MARRY IN MY LIFE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dick Size And Relationships / Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? / Meet The Young Nigerian Youth Constantly Sharing Unclad Pictures Of His Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.