Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single (7963 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by eph12(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

If i could repeat my last 4 years- I WOULD NEVER EVER MARRY IN MY LIFE!
Hahaha! Abeg o! Biko what happened in your last four years o? Pls do share wink
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
bettercreature:
just browsing through Facebook checking all the rude girls claiming to be big on my street in the early 2000s and found out 90 percent of them are still single While the calm,gentle,sensible ones are married,very successful with happy family nawa oo, if you are in 30s and single pls do check on yourself as you are probably rude and many things are wrong about you, education is not an excuse I beg
MARRIAGE is now a CIVIL SERVICE JOB...abi.

Please, let's allow our LADIES have fresh air.
Marriage is not for everyone.
Many have died while indulging in MARITAL issues.

Many died while having KIDS..

many where BEATEN to DEATH by people like U.., who believe a single at 30 has an evil inclination.

Please...!!!! leave them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by SleekyP(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
20..still cheating tongue tongue
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
eph12:

Hahaha! Abeg o! Biko what happened in your last four years o? Pls do share wink

Oh yh u r the one and only one who i want to share my life. Who the f.uck u think u r? For u its gud enough to know the fact that i wouldnt marry again,not worth to know about me anything more

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by omniwater007: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
iPrevail:

Age is not just a number.. "Age" means you're growing older and very soon you're gonna die.. undecided ..so if a woman is not married at 30, when is she gonna get married? When she's past menopause? undecided
Plus, maturity doesn't necessarily have any relations with age.. But if at 30-something you're not matured.. Then really, what's the essence of still struggling for air with all these animals and insects? undecided
This is 21st century.there're more to life other than marriage.At this computer age,marriage is overated.It could be a source of blessings for some and a source of doom for others.YOU SHOULD SHARE YOUR OPINION AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FORCE MARRIAGE DOWN OUR THROATS.

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by bettercreature(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Oh yh u r the one and only one who i want to share my life. Who the f.uck u think u r? For u its gud enough to know the fact that i wouldnt marry again,not worth to know about me anything more
This further shows why your marriage is not successful,someone politely asked you to share your experience and you replied as if he pointed a gun at you,you are one of the reason why I created this thread,pls work on your attitude biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:
very true,God provide good husbands for us ooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
yeah, I need a wife can we rapport smiley
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by justmag(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:
very true,God provide good husbands for us ooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

God helps those who help themselves. Have you helped yourself?

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by eph12(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

You don't need to share again o. Its very clear why its not working for you. Pele . Hopefully you're able to solve this thing eating you up so you stop discouraging the unmarried onesones embarassed

5 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
bettercreature:
This further shows why your marriage is not successful,someone politely asked you to share your experience and you replied as if he pointed a gun at you,you are one of the reason why I created this thread,pls work on your attitude biko

how dare u explain me why my marriage is not successful? who do u think u r? do u know me personally? before saying things about me- chew them alright? and i thought your thread was about 30 and singles :DDD so how it is about me? cheesy f.uck you with your attitude advices. what, is it royal forum and u r all royalties that i have to work on my attitude? u r nothing to me and ill never see u in my life so why the f.uck i should consider about u in here or any other?
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
eph12:

You don't need to share again o. Its very clear why its not working for you. Pele . Hopefully you're able to solve this thing eating you up so you stop discouraging the unmarried onesones embarassed

i even wouldn't share it with u :DDD its very good that its clear for u even u don't know me cheesy
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by eph12(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

i even wouldn't share it with u :DDD its very good that its clear for u even u don't know me cheesy
Its ok nau. No vex cheesy
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
You are thirty and you are not married,you will be thrown into the lagoon undecided.

Myopic Op

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:
am about to say check me out,but i saw ur signature i now thought for u to put that there,u must be ug.......no offence,i for marry u but i need fine girl too.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by bettercreature(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

how dare u explain me why my marriage is not successful? who do u think u r? do u know me personally? before saying things about me- chew them alright? and i thought your thread was about 30 and singles :DDD so how it is about me? cheesy f.uck you with your attitude advices. what, is it royal forum and u r all royalties that i have to work on my attitude? u r nothing to me and ill never see u in my life so why the f.uck i should consider about u in here or any other?
I pity you,people with good attitude are even having problem in a relationship let alone Iron Lady

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by iPrevail(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
omniwater007:
This is 21st century.there're more to life other than marriage.At this computer age,marriage is overated.It could be a source of blessings for some and a source of doom for others.YOU SHOULD SHARE YOUR OPINION AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FORCE MARRIAGE DOWN OUR THROATS.
It's obvious you didn't get my point.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok, we don hear.

Husband abeg come ooo.

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
bettercreature:
I pity you,people with good attitude are even having problem in a relationship let alone Iron Lady

Thanx for your pitiness. This is all i need smiley))
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
dasparrow:

What of those who sincerely do not want to get married? Why do Nigerians like you erroneously think that every Nigerian lady wants to get married? I know a couple of Nigerian ladies who were sexually abused as children and right now can't stand sex and have chosen not to get married. Is it their fault that the were sexually molested at age 5 and 6?

Secondly, some ladies do better on their own than in a partnership and hence prefer to remain single. Anything wrong in that? Not at all.

There are women who slept around while in the university yet they were still able to snag themselves a man to marry them. Being married does not always mean that the married person has a good attitude or character. I have seen many married people with rude and obnoxious characters. Some are still married, others are divorced.

Either way, before you begin judging all single people, find out from them first if they indeed want to get married. We are no longer in our mother's and grand mother's generation. Women have careers now, are making money and can comfortably provide for themselves rather than stooping low to become a glorified house help in a man's home where they will be subjected to all sorts of maltreatment from the man and his family. Besides, babies can be made biologically without being married. Just ask the ladies who already have kids though they are not married and the ones who are married but are skipping from church to church begging God for the fruit of the womb. Marriage does not guarantee that one will become a parent. After all, it is God who gives children.

Lastly, most Nigerians have turned marriage into a joke, a scam if you will. If you want people to respect the institute called marriage, then stop cheating in your marriages. Too many married men and women cheat in Nigeria. Not only do many of you cheat but you graciously spread all manners of sexually transmitted diseases to your spouses. Is that a life? Is that what marriage should be all about? If God were to strike dead all married people in Nigeria who have at one point or another cheated on their spouses, I guarantee you, Nigeria's population will reduce to perhaps 50 million. Infidelity in marriage is that excessive in Nigeria. So please, stop being sanctimonious. A single, non-fornicating person has a better chance of making heaven than you married people who fuuuuck all over the place and spread diseases everywhere you go.

By the way, hope you know your HIV status? Many Nigerians will not go for HIV tests because they are scared the results will come back positive due to their reckless lifestyle of sleeping around.

Chaiii, da sparrow, you have poked the hornets nest with this post. Get ready for intense battering from the men, the Lord is your strength

2 Likes

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
seunfly:

At 30 ladies have less than 20 fertility years, while a man can still perform till his death.

Honestly the best time for a lady to marry is 25 to 27 years because of their stable emotiom, peak hormonal activities and emotional balance.

However the economy is not smiling and society is changing fast, very soon many ladies will start to sing it is not necessary to have a child, children are overrated just the way they are singing about marriage this days.

Really thre is nothing wrong with not having kids or having just 1, you do know the world is overpopulated ?

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by octopusfreaky(f): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote
author=dancok post=32601015]am about to say check me out,but i saw ur
signature i now thought for u to put that there,u must be ug.......no
offence,i for marry u but i need fine girl too.[/quote]awwwwww how sweet......am sorry but if u had asked me out i wud have rejected coz u no way cuter dan d madman at Oshodi bridge

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by octopusfreaky(f): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
stardragon:

yeah, I need a wife can we rapport smiley
oh really....
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:
awwwwww how sweet......am sorry but if u had asked me out i wud have rejected coz u no way cuter dan d madman at Oshodi bridge
can i see ur pic? finest girl! see let me advice u change what u wrote on ur signature it can drive suitors away.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by seunfly: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
fem29:

Really thre is nothing wrong with not having kids or having just 1, you do know the world is overpopulated ?

Bwaaahaaaaaaa, see what I said, excuse is already cropping up.
Can't wait too hear that debate in 10years time.

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
seunfly:

Bwaaahaaaaaaa, see what I said, excuse is already cropping up.
Can't wait too hear that debate in 10years time.

what 10 years will change?? u would be surprised how many women in the world don't want to have children but r pressured by the society !
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by omniwater007: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2015
iPrevail:

It's obvious you didn't get my point.
ok! you prevail.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by BigBashiru: 12:42am On Apr 12, 2015
seunfly:

At 30 ladies have less than 20 fertility years, while a man can still perform till his death.

Honestly the best time for a lady to marry is 25 to 27 years because of their stable emotiom, peak hormonal activities and emotional balance.

However the economy is not smiling and society is changing fast, very soon many ladies will start to sing it is not necessary to have a child, children are overrated just the way they are singing about marriage this days.

The best time for a lady to marry is 16-24. But today its seen as a taboo I.e. earlier part of the range. So be bf gf until u marry legally able to.

25-27 is old.

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by BigBashiru: 12:52am On Apr 12, 2015
High rate of cheating is because they are not marrying the young girls. They marry 32 year olds secretly wish they had 19 year olds then cheat. Most Nigerians r hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 12, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Yeah prayer is good but some personal hard work on character is important too. no one wants to marry an ill-mannered girl no matter how beautiful or how much prayer is said. Prayer will make the right man come around but it wont make him put the ring on the finger when the girl's got a bad character

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by baralatie(m): 1:10am On Apr 12, 2015
eph12:
One question: marriage does it guarantee happiness?
will being unmarried and single signify hapiness!

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 12, 2015
firstEVA:
What if it's home problem? As in spiritual tinz. I have seen a family where no single lady is married, the most elder sister is about 40 while youngest is 32, three other girls inbetween, from one disappointment to the other.
C'mon Eva, there's nothing like 'spiritual tinz'. Its the girls character period. She's got a bad attitude? Her prayers, her pastors and her families wont force the man to marry her not until she changes her behaviour. Same way a witch (if that exists) cannot stop a sweet mannered girl from getting married

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by baralatie(m): 1:12am On Apr 12, 2015
PaulCI:

Yeah prayer is good but some personal hard work on character is important too. no one wants to marry an ill-mannered girl no matter how beautiful or how much prayer is said. Prayer will make the right man come around but it wont make him put the ring on the finger when the girl's got a bad character
that is why they are asking for Good ones not the chop yansh and give excuse not to marry men!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Condom Stand In A Supermarket In Owerri Yesterday / Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.