Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single (7971 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by ivyy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lala247

He is lagunn1 runaway from him grin
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
ivyy:
Lala247

His not i just checked ..
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lala247:

Lol im joking his not lagunna .. Whose that anyway undecided. Ivyy

cheesy cheesy
Lalaosky mi o tongue
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
ivyy:
Lala247

Hian!

You no wan make ya uncle get better wife abi angry
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by ivyy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lala247:

His not i just checked ..

Only one guy knws me with that name grin

Lagunna 1 whateva game your playing there is God o
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
ivyy:

Only one guy knws me with that name grin

Lagunna 1 whateva game your playing there is God o

Mayb laguna told him
But his not him
I know Laguna
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by ivyy(f): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bardolino:

Hian!

You no wan make ya uncle get better wife abi angry

No way tongue
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Sunky200: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
firstEVA:
What if it's home problem? As in spiritual tinz. I have seen a family where no single lady is married, the most elder sister is about 40 while youngest is 32, three other girls inbetween, from one disappointment to the other.

this situation serious o.

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
ivyy:

No way tongue

Better person

His bad news abi
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by ivyy(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lala247:

Mayb laguna told him
But his not him
I know Laguna

Lol I guess lagunnaz telling him what to say
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
ivyy:

No way tongue

Shykimi, i swear if Lala247 no gree for me. Na your fault o. No spoil my market na angry
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by ivyy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lala247:

Better person

His bad news abi

Lol honestly babe. He's a gud guy
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
ivyy:

Lol honestly babe. His a gud guy

Hmmm lol dey guy too like woman
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bardolino:

Shykimi, i swear if Lala247 no gree for me. Na your fault o. No spoil my market na angry

I no gree
Oya vex
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by ivyy(f): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bardolino:

I will beat sombody here o grin

How do you sound like lagunna1 but not vocally like him?
Plus who dash you ma yoruba name angry

I will spoil market for you o cry
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by ivyy(f): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lala247:

Hmmm lol dey guy too like woman

Oliver twist is what he is grin

But a good guy

Bite me@lagunna1
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by jamillion: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
firstEVA:
What if it's home problem? As in spiritual tinz. I have seen a family where no single lady is married, the most elder sister is about 40 while youngest is 32, three other girls inbetween, from one disappointment to the other.
. Solution for such ladies ar nt far fetched
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lala247:

I no gree
Oya vex

angry tongue kiss

ivyy:

I will beat sombody here o grin
How do you sound like lagunna1 but not vocally like him?
Plus who dash you ma yoruba name angry
I will spoil market for you o cry

Lmao cheesy

Who is lagunna
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
jamillion:
. Solution for such ladies ar nt far fetched
tell me more
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by jamillion: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
firstEVA:
tell me more
pm me!
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Youngpo413: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2015
octopusfreaky:
very true,God provide good husbands for us ooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
lol
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Youngpo413: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2015
firstEVA:
it is better to get married and divorce than not to get married at all...that's what's what the CELEBs are doing,and it pays wella.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Youngpo413: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Even the extremely beautiful ladies are still at 30 and I can't help wondering what's happening with their "numerous" boyfriends,or if they are fit for marriage.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by omoharry(f): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
PaulCI:

Sad! They are scarred for life...those who have been raped or molested. It affects them hugely, their perception of marriage, the opposite sex and a whole lot of other things. And yes, for this few i make an exception when i say its their character that denies them the opportunity of getting a good man to marry them. For this few, i say it's no fault of theirs and totally absolve them of all blames. Not so for the unmarried women of 30 and above...this ones really kill their chances themselves...greed, promiscuity, ill manners and the rest of the vices they have got in them....thats what to blame for their status.
Be careful of the things you think and write...you are a man and have never been in a woman's world before, so i will just over look some comment of yours. Now let me educate you about the some things in life....for you to get married to somebody means you must have been attracted to him and going to further to appreciate his good personalities using that to over look his weaknesses. Now not every one is fortunate to meet some that kind of person as well as someone they are at peace with.....if you are a bit mature then you should know what i am trying to say here...you just don't get married becos your biological clock is clicking...thereby picking the next available guy that comes your way, even when you don't even like him....tell me what will become of such marriage....she cannot give all herself to this person becos she is forcing herself to love him....that is where the problem is...now who will suffer from this woman act of desperation..is it not the man as well as the the woman herself? nobody is perfect but seeing your man and marrying him is grace...grace i call it.....just the way life smiles over some people and frowns at others..Don't come here and ever judge all women over their 30's for all manner of immortality that could be responsible for their single-hood, not all of them fit into your description, rather, you should thank them for taking their time to find the man they can be happy with so that the home will be a happy one...if you say some women that is understandable but stereotyping all 30+ women as if you know all of them is really not fair...if you have a sister who has never been promiscuous and materialistic but have not seen a husband at 34 , will you be happy if a random guys comes to tell you that she is where she is today becos she has bad manners and immoral? will you be happy...be very careful with the way you abuse people.

1 Like

Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Youngpo413: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
eph12:
One question: marriage does it guarantee happiness?
unhappy people don't get married.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Youngpo413: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
Actually it is kind of compulsory.
very very compulsory
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Youngpo413: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2015

how dare u explain me why my marriage is not successful? who do u think u r? do u know me personally? before saying things about me- chew them alright? and i thought your thread was about 30 and singles :DDD so how it is about me? cheesy f.uck you with your attitude advices. what, is it royal forum and u r all royalties that i have to work on my attitude? u r nothing to me and ill never see u in my life so why the f.uck i should consider about u in here or any other?
your type will remain single for life,shameless hoe.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Youngpo413: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2015

i even wouldn't share it with u :DDD its very good that its clear for u even u don't know me cheesy
I'm sure you cheated that why you are reluctant to share...b!tch.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Youngpo413: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Tabh:
You are thirty and you are not married,you will be thrown into the lagoon undecided.

Myopic Op
The Op is not myopic,the myopic ones are the ladies who are still single at 30 despite their uncountable sexual partners and numerous Ex'es.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by eph12(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
unhappy people don't get married.
And some get married and become unhappy.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by eph12(m): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
The Op is not myopic,the myopic ones are the ladies who are still single at 30 despite their uncountable sexual partners and numerous Ex'es.
Very shallow thinking. Am not even going to waste my time with you.
Re: You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single by Youngpo413: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2015
eph12:

Very shallow thinking. Am not even going to waste my time with you.
who cares?as if I give a fucck about you in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SKOLOPAD PUSSY: Skolopad Strikes Again With Nude Pictures [PHOTOS] / This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) / My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.