Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos (29010 Views)

Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death In Bayelsa (suspects Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by OYAY(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hmn this story sha,the hon said they are in traffic,they break their side mirror and their car hit camry car,the occupants of the camry car came out and the assailants ran away while the driver said they dragged him out and they hit camry car......... If they are in the traffic and the assailants are there to assassinate the Oga they will go straight to the oga nah! Unless they are kidnappers they do not have business with the driver. So it is either the scene narration is wrong or it is make up story. Shikena
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by pazienza(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Choi! Lagos cake too sweet o! Every ethnic group in Nigeria is striving to have a piece of that cake, Even the Urhobos are now flexing their muscle and getting their part of the cake, I am sure the Hausas, Fulanis, Ijaws, Ibibios and other ethnic nationalities with significant population in Lagos are watching this development keenly and already strategizing for 2019!

Ndiigbo has opened the non indigene flood gates in Lagos, now all can enter in.

The way I see it, it can only get worse, Yorubas must now share the political power of Lagos with non Yoruba Lagosians, Lagos has come of age! The only way Yorubas can keep Lagos exclusively to themselves now, is by outright secession from the Nigeria federation.

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by ZACHIE: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
logica:
I think you should ask your FATHER that question.
Omo ale
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Myself2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
APC wants to get the housen of reps certificate by murdering the true winner that trounced their candidate.God is watching you
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by intergral(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
CheeNayNay:
you are a disgrace to d useless company that was stupid enough to employ you.na people like u dey work as gateman or p.a.whoever employed you should be sanctioned
I don't argue with ladies cos I respect em... Please respect ma opinion
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by mebrahyeem(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
jimi4us:
. Gold diggers
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by oluwaahmed: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC Why do you want to kill him

their oba has given dem d go-ahead nau. His hungry gods hav shown him a vision were ss/se/non-indigenes' voted Tinubu Apc outa lagos. Meanin no more unnecessary royalties. Its already too late change is wat we want at all levels
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by oluwaahmed: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Myself2:
APC wants to get the housen of reps certificate by murdering the true winner that trounced their candidate.God is watching you

d same way dey murdered funso Williams. Dey wld hav done so 2 JK if not DT he is royalty. Thieffnubuu time is up in lagos
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by tmcleo2k2(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Inasmuch as I am not doubting the Hon-Elect member's "tale", my head tells me what happened to him is just the standard orile road- mile 2 boys ish...
He negated the rules of orile road - mile 2 traffic: never use your phone or any gadget (specially anything with a bright screen) in the traffic on that stretch; stay on the outer lane.
If they wanted him dead he would have been long gone.
Na just the standard windscreen/side glass ish we go through everyday that he just experienced!
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na dem.
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by logica(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
ZACHIE:

Omo ale
Don't confuse me for your FATHER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-rufia Enjoying Iftar / PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 / Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.