Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos (29005 Views)

Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death In Bayelsa (suspects Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by intergral(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
CheeNayNay:
y are u dis senseless?waste of sperm
Is this the best your brain can come out with.. This is how you fail your exams, dull boy.

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by CHANGELAGOS: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by richidinho(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oba but why?

Is that the Lagoon u promised

5 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by LordVoldemort(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rubbish story!!!! If the trail him for that long won't they know the Camry is not part of his security details, the driver said they drew him out and let the oga escape? That doesn't sound right to me, if they want them dead they would have spray the car not dragging anybody. Seems the definition of assasination as turn to hit and run

6 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by ogene007: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Those who sent the assassins should remember that those who have been living by the sword will die miserably by the sword. APC are indeed 'association of political criminals', especially in the southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by fosidewok: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
The igbos wanted to kill him since they want to take over another man land.

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by intergral(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
chymystique:

I am an original igbo Goat!
yes I know, you don't have to tell me.

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by intergral(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kinkale:

and I keep blaming my madness on amadioha... Smh
I know, you don't need to tell me.
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Setaje(f): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
menix:
Egede!!!!!!!!

Oga Egoh u nah confirm egede boii, thou i know say una no go gree talk d story finish...

Thank Jah u survived, thou u encountered Amateurs...

Egede won ye........... cheesy
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by intergral(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
africanusvu:
I never knew stupid people like you still exists,grow up dude
they are all true... Unless you want me to grow up and become a liar?
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by babestella: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Good for them. Why did they even survive?

Whatever you wish those guys awaits you and it will come to you sooner than you think. God does not sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by CyberWolf: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tinubu and his co-criminals wants to assassinate the guy angry angry...All Igbos and PDP's supporters should be on a high alert because this cowards are very desperate.. angry angry..If anything happens to that guy and other PDP's elected officials in Lagos,we will hold LASG responsible.. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
The wind of change is blowing
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by intergral(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=MbaanabaraAgu post=32594773][/quote] hehehe proudly IJAW....
So yoruba have dirty land and you still went there to stay that means your dirty as well... because I know that when you have a dirty house it is only cockroaches that are expected to duel there!

4 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by fireforfire: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
fosidewok:
The igbos wanted to kill him since they want to take over another man land.
who do u dis kain tin?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by intergral(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
babajero:
and the money they make from this things you mentioned has kept Lagos running uptill now.
Go and publish it on SUN news paper then I will know that you're serious...
NEXT!!!
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by baby124: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sounds like a cry for attention. Hired assassins will not run away like school boys because of Camry.

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by MbaanabaraAgu(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
intergral:
hehehe proudly IJAW....
So yoruba have dirty land and you still went there to stay that means your dirty as well... because I know that when you have a dirty house it is only cockroaches that are expected to duel there!
ijaw wannabe....you are a stupid yourobber...amala and ewedu eaters...that thing that looks like children poo

3 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by pat077: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
tinubu and boys at work.
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Afromalaika(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
oneeast:
It is too late, by 2019 God Willing more non-indigenes from SE and SS will win more seats and even go ahead to win at least two senatorial seats in Lagos State..

You will regret it... You are calling for war, you will get it.

One Nigeria is sweet biko cheesy
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by duni04(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
adeoladrg:
The APC camp is confused.

See Desmond Elliott giving money to policemen to rig for APC. We dey watch

Give us Jaykay or nothing!
shocked
Is that Desmond Elliot sharing money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed / David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.