Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos (29006 Views)

Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death In Bayelsa (suspects Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by djkirkoo2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
menix:
Egede!!!!!!!!

Oga Egoh u nah confirm egede boii, thou i know say una no go gree talk d story finish...

Thank Jah u survived, thou u encountered Amateurs...
Before u want make him b eiye. NBM for life
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by ChristyG(f): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Same fate awaits rita and tony.we will now see if u will carry the land on your heads.bunch of ungrateful animals

3 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Afromalaika(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
CyberWolf:
Tinubu and his co-criminals wants to assassinate the guy angry angry...All Igbos and PDP's supporters should be on a high alert because this cowards are very desperate.. angry angry..If anything happens to that guy and other PDP's elected officials in Lagos,we will hold LASG responsible.. angry angry
Hold dem responsible cos na your papa state abi?
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by intergral(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
MbaanabaraAgu:
ijaw wannabe....you are a stupid yourobber...amala and ewedu eaters...that thing that looks like children poo
Any street that Igbos live smell like poo.
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Afromalaika(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Now, I understand better why the HAUSA hate you people... INGRATES.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Afromalaika(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Now, I understand better why the HAUSA hate you people... INGRATES.
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by ebosed: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Agreed that Oba misyarned. Agreed the Ibos reacted and overeacted. But this article is rubbish and senseless for the following reasons:

1. People are daily robbed at that same scene, before my friends wife was robbed there, 3 years ago.

2. The police and people who are conversant with this spot would confirm this to you, even at the Police station.

3. I am sure the police explained that to him the same way they explained to us years back and their effort at staying there during traffic peak period.

4. Its very incensitive to politicize the evil menace affecting the masses for which we expect you to fix and thus the reason we voted you last 2 weeks.

5. This is FFK and Lai mohammed propaganda style we detest. And can cost you in the next election come 2019.

6. This is why Gej said stealing is. Stealing, corruption is corruption and people qouted him out of context, is. Assasination attempt not different. From robbery

You were robbed, simple. I have been robbed in similar manner at Toyota, 5 star, Ikeja,Outer Marina, Mile 2 oke and. Eko akate of. Amuwo odofin.

Let us call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by OperationIgrigi: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Ethnically motivated

**grins** So it has come this. yorubas want to start killing non-indigines from SS and SE. Very good, we have them where we want them. Militants,MASSOB and BZM will have their orders soon. I'm sure about that.

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by menix(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Setaje:

Egede won ye........... cheesy

Azu Oporoko can u say dat again....
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by ZACHIE: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dirty story filled with lies, half-imagination and no sense.

Driver is driving wahwah from National theatre, meaning he had spotted a tail, yet, he drove into MILE2.
OLOSHI.
He didnt turn into Lawanson to avoid the people?

He didnt turn into ORILE to throw them off?

He didnt turn into Suru Alaba bypass?

OLOSHI.

He went to MILE2 instead.
WEREY.

Coaster came to save you.
Coaster did not enter FESTAC First Gate, abi?

Coaster didnt drop you at Agboju 2nd GAte ?

It took you to ALakija, abi?

Koni daa fun e.

Rubbish story.

and ten you took a bus back to Total Police station.....ode oshi?

Bullcrap story.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Afromalaika(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
You have also forgotten that Lagos is surrounded by other Yoruba States....continue with you blabbing water go soon find its level very soon.

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by ebosed: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Agreed that Oba misyarned. Agreed the Ibos reacted and overeacted. But this article is rubbish and senseless for the following reasons:

1. People are daily robbed at that same scene, before I my friends wife was robbed there, 3 years ago.

2. The police and people who are conversant with this spot would confirm this to you, even at the Police station.

3. I am sure the police explained that to him the same way they explained to us years back and their effort at staying there during traffic peak period.

4. Its very incensitive to politicize the evil menace affecting the masses for which we expect you to fix and thus the reason we voted you last 2 weeks.

5. This is FFK and Lai mohammed propaganda style we detest. And can cost you in the next election come 2019.

6. This is why Gej said stealing is. Stealing, corruption is corruption and people qouted him out of context, is. Assasination attempt not different. From robbery

You were robbed, simple. I have been robbed in similar manner at Toyota, 5 star, Ikeja,Outer Marina, Mile 2 oke and. Eko akate of. Amuwo odofin.

Let us call a spade a spade.
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by shammah1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
You're very wicked and evil monster. May God Forgive your devilish statement APC tout
abduljabbar4:
Good for them. Why did they even survive?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by OperationIgrigi: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
ChristyG:
[s]Same fate awaits rita and tony.we will now see if u will carry the land on your heads.bunch of ungrateful animals[/s]

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Setaje(f): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
menix:

Azu Oporoko can u say dat again....

No I won't. Thankyou!.
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by ebosed: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2015

1. People are daily robbed at that same scene, before my friends wife was robbed there, 3 years ago.

You were robbed, simple. I have been robbed in similar manner at Toyota, 5 star, Ikeja,Outer Marina, Mile 2 oke and. Eko akate of. Amuwo odofin
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by menix(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Setaje:

No I won't. Thankyou!.

UWC..
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by 1stola: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
oneeast:
It is too late, by 2019 God Willing more non-indigenes from SE and SS will win more seats and even go ahead to win at least two senatorial seats in Lagos State..

One Nigeria is sweet biko..imagine when JK wins, how I will start doing major Lagos state government contracts and be shipping the money back to Anambra. JK must win..abeg! cheesy
Dreamer
Never in my state will flatees be allowed to...
Kill dem all!!!
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by 1stola: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
adeoladrg:
The APC camp is confused.

See Desmond Elliott giving money to policemen to rig for APC. We dey watch

Give us Jaykay or nothing!
Foól
Jk will NEVER be Lagos Governor
Fùck all you flatees
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by lilmagambo(f): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vote jk 4 lasgidi

2 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
intergral:

Is this the best your brain can come out with.. This is how you fail your exams, dull boy.
smart ass!na una type go dey speak yeye english,dey form educated but still dey waka about with ur oversized suit and wornout shoes carry cv dey find job.ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by logica(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
janus05:

“Unfortunately, my driver moved close to a trailer and hit a Camry vehicle in our front. The owners of the vehicle came out but those who attacked us ran, thinking that the Camry owners were part of my security details.
That is the recommended MOD when being attacked on the road - hit the car in front of you.
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by intergral(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
CheeNayNay:
smart ass!na una type go dey speak yeye english,dey form educated but still dey waka about with ur oversized suit and wornout shoes carry cv dey find job.ode oshi
Ehya... Doh!!! I am already employed due to my excellent performance in skul... In Infact I did not wait for 3months after graduation before getting bunch of offers from well paid organisations... Please go back to skul and work hard!
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by intergral(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
CheeNayNay:
so you're even a girl...
Am sorry for all I said, cos am a gentle man and I don't insult, fight or argue with women #i-respect-em
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
intergral:

Ehya... Doh!!! I am already employed due to my excellent performance in skul... In Infact I did not wait for 3months after graduation before getting bunch of offers from well paid organisations... Please go back to skul and work hard!
you are a disgrace to d useless company that was stupid enough to employ you.na people like u dey work as gateman or p.a.whoever employed you should be sanctioned

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by ZACHIE: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
logica:
That is the recommended MOD when being attacked on the road - hit the car in front of you.

Are you complete upstairs?
She ori e pe?

You are in Honda Halla packed behind a 2015 Range Rover Sport.
Boys come to you to collect your palasa Nokia Lumia priced at 22.890k.
Because of that you hit the Range.

Na gbese you enter so.

Abi na trailer dey in front and you carry your nonsense theory go hit trailer Iron body?
Shior. The trailer will not even know someone touched it.

Think again jorr
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Bucacious: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
well in as much as I am not disputing this story. this is a common occurence at that particular place mile 2 is known for that kind of occurenve around that time of the night. it must have happened exactly close to signal baraks. my sis inlaw was attacked in a similar way at that spot sometime ago and she aint a politician.it usually happen in the traffic there. come to think of it, how could they have chased u from orile and all u noticed was that ur driver was driving rough and u cautioned him and continued wit ur call till that spot! if it was an assassination attempt u wouldnt have just ignored ur driver and keep making calls.
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by logica(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
ZACHIE:

Are you complete upstairs?
She ori e pe?

You are in Honda Halla packed behind a 2015 Range Rover Sport.
Boys come to you to collect your palasa Nokia Lumia priced at 22.890k.
Because of that you hit the Range.

Na gbese you enter so.

Abi na trailer dey in front and you carry your nonsense theory go hit trailer Iron body?
Shior. The trailer will not even know someone touched it.

Think again jorr
I think you should ask your FATHER that question.
Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by ugoezeik(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Good for them. Why did they even survive?
coward

2 Likes

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by okoolori(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
oneeast:
It is too late, by 2019 God Willing more non-indigenes from SE and SS will win more seats and even go ahead to win at least two senatorial seats in Lagos State..

One Nigeria is sweet biko..imagine when JK wins, how I will start doing major Lagos state government contracts and be shipping the money back to Anambra. JK must win..abeg! cheesy
I for no talk but left for the fact that the eastern people hatred on any tribe from either northern or western gaining ground by even becoming a mere councillors in their states is not possible or should I say an abomination and while here in western part of the country they even got a rep in federal level in representing from Lagos that's to speak more of how accommodating the Yorubas are. Things not even Akpabio will allowed in his state let alone in Anambra. Well they can't try the northerners for this shits though? God Bless the Northern and Western States in Nigeria and no place else

1 Like

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** So it has come this. yorubas want to start killing non-indigines from SS and SE. Very good, we have them where we want them. Militants,MASSOB and BZM will have their orders soon. I'm sure about that.

Ur level of reasoning is very low.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos by AgreatMan: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
nobody attempted to kill this guy, he-s just looking for sympathy votes.

assassins that ran away on citing security details. ah beg modify dat story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) / Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.