Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,053 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere (34182 Views)

Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos / Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
emmatok:

I know your type, you come online to boast and rant ignorantly.

The NA don't condone his men behaving recklessly in public.
And you will not be invited when these reckless act are being investigated.

Kindly STFU and stop ranting about things you don't know.

Finally the claws comes out grin

You're weakling and like I said we're not mates.

I'll pass on your request for me to STFU and I respond with GJIAL grin

Dindinrin no wonder the soldiers beat you like Dogs and off you like XMas turkeys.

You lack any cognitive ability to know what's proper and what's wrong.

Your moral compass is kaput.
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by ITWorks(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
ololufemi:

Dude, you cannot be taking pictures of individuals in their house or car/vehicle without their permission. It is called trespassing. We take a lot of things things for granted in Nigeria. People who upload pictures of others without their permission trespass and are liable to be sued.

Had it been you attended a military school, or were a military cadet, you will appreciate my comments. I am not talking about NYSC but proper military drills and training.

Do you know that military men mete out the gravest punishment to their children and wards when they misbehave. I remember one guy we wear one grey camouflage on top him karl kani jeans and timberland boots go Kobe barracks for Abuja. As de guy bounce enter, na so them accost am, tell am make him ride invisible stationary bike and frog jump before removing his shirt (he was accused of impersonation).

Conduct yourself when around military officers and they will respect you. They usually have a distaste for indiscipline.

Now dude, I would put it to you that your claim of their distaste for indiscipline is false and just a mere show of power and superiority. Its trespassing to take the pictures of an individual in his house no doubt. But then, the military is not an individual and the chap didnt go into the barracks to take their pix. The military is a public institute and they just can't be in the background. There is no justification for what those boys did. It was simply barbaric and should be condemned strongly. Someone once said, " a people get the quality of leaders and treatment they deserve" and its wrong orientations like the one you've been programmed to believe that keep giving them the justification to think they can just mett out jungle justice to whoever they think did something wrong. Whatever happened to the judiciary.
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by ITWorks(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
CityNG:

Finally the claws comes out grin

You're weakling and like I said we're not mates.

I'll pass on your request for me to STFU and I respond with GJIAL grin

Dindinrin no wonder the soldiers beat you like Dogs and off you like XMas turkeys.

You lack any cognitive ability to know what's proper and what's wrong.

Your moral compass is kaput.

I feel soo sad for you and just can't pinpoint why. You have simply bared it that you are simply worth no bit but just in some serious mental dungeon. Preety sad to live in a country with dozens of your type. I give up. SMH
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
ITWorks:

I feel soo sad for you and just can't pinpoint why. You have simply bared it that you are simply worth no bit but just in some serious mental dungeon. Preety sad to live in a country with dozens of your type. I give up. SMH

I can feel your frustrations all the way over here grin

I can sense you live a deprived, unfulfilled and worthless existence.

They did say 80% of yah all are insane. I believe it more and more cheesy
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Bowaley17(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2015
My mind tells me might be a NLander... Desperation to make FP
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by emmatok(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2015
ITWorks:

Kindly leave the young man alone.
He is a function of unemployment,bad governance and dictatorship.
NL is his comfort zone
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by tushburg(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
wristwatch:

U c ur life tongue

Hope say u see am For west Gremany

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Accepts Deregulation As Government Halts Hike In Electricity Tariffs / Ambode Converts Mobil And Oando Filling Stations To Bus Terminal / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.