Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) (1175 Views)

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find(pics) / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / Tallest Man In India Says He's Long Been Looking For Wife, But Can't Find. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by ProfDumbledor(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lets go alphabetical

Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by falconey(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
network?

C ofcourse.
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by naturally: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truth
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by asala1: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't know of true love but the rest are extremely easy to find.
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by nedz(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
If you ask me, na who I go ask? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by kodded(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
I think " D" is the best

D = sensible op angry
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by ProfDumbledor(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
For me yes, all of them are very hard to find, but to say the hardest, it has to be from experience. Let people with huge experience tell us and why?
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by princeogbeide1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na job hard pass oooo" some parents can manage to raise their daughters as virgins and true love still exist but it's rear. In the case of job, it's not easy expecially in this hard country
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Na job hard pass oooo" some parents can manage to raise their daughters to virgins and true love still exist but it's rear. In the case of job, it's not easy expecially in this hard country
Na so. For Naija na job hard pass. For America and Europe na virgin and true love hard pass
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
1 I am a Virgin
2 I got a Job
3 True Love spring in me
4 None of the above
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by ShayGirl(f): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
True love
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
virgin
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
D) Your sense undecided
Re: Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) by doris4u(f): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
True love

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pls. / What Could Be Wrong? / Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.