Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. (1721 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / She Feels To Big To Greet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by eyonigger(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2009
I have been dating this gurl for almost a year and the half now. She calls me and I hardly call her, she sends txt and I find it hard to reply. She complains about my negligence, but not too much, although she's half Ghanian half Nigerian, thats why I feel she is still tolerating me unlike any other normal Nija gurl go don quit.

The koko here is that, I have 2 gurls, in which the one am in love with has gone to school, and perfectly drifting away since she does not call or send txt again, so I am trying to like move closer to this other Ghanian/Nigerian girl in order to maintain my emotional status. But the more reason why I dnt feel this girl is because she is just too boring, and conversation , I mean good conversation matters alot to me in a relationship. She is fine, young and charming, bt too boring for me.

Beyond every doubt, the girl loves me, bt I still dnt feel the same, but I really want to feel the same, is there anthing yall think I can do to feel the same way she does disregarding the fact that she's boring?
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by Ben13: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2009
Try and make yourself boring too undecided
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by ariblaze(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2009
guy this is very simple

you are hurting the girl

you really cant maintain two meaningful relationships

if you leave the gurl sometime in the future you would bitterly regret it

if you find her boring, what attracted you to her in the first place?

i am sure, she would have strong points and i am quite sure that as long as she isnt dumb

there would always be a common ground for conversation,you just need to work hard at it

ps: don't think she doesn't know she isn't the only one,

remember r:kelly's song. . . .when a woman is fed up, well fate has a way of playing cruel tricks , when she gets fed up would be when you discover you actually have more than a passing thing for her

think dude
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by pipmaster(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2009
Go 4 d one U Love!!!
Wen U are torn in between two options U don usually get any.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by eyonigger(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2009
Ben20001:

Try and make yourself boring too undecided

Boring advise

ariblaze:

guy this is very simple

you are hurting the girl

you really cant maintain two meaningful relationships

if you leave the gurl sometime in the future you would bitterly regret it

if you find her boring, what attracted you to her in the first place?

i am sure, she would have strong points and i am quite sure that as long as she isnt dumb

there would always be a common ground for conversation,you just need to work hard at it

ps: don't think she doesn't know she isn't the only one,

remember r:kelly's song. . . .when a woman is fed up, well fate has a way of playing cruel tricks , when she gets fed up would be when you discover you actually have more than a passing thing for her

think dude

Well I can I think she knows that she aint the only one, bt she just dnt mind, what actually attracted me to her was her beauty and most especially her hazel eyes, and she's damn humble. But I never knew she would be that boring at the end of the day, and the gurl is still a virgin. U actually did not give me advise on what I need to do in order to feel the same way she does and ignore that fact that she's boring.

pipmaster:

Go 4 d one U Love!!!
Wen U are torn in between two options U don usually get any.

Bt the one I love is drifting away, I do not want to invest my time and heart on a gurl that seems to be unsure, my next move is to develop feelings for this Ghanian/nija gurl. Heard its better u go for a gurl that loves u more than u do for her.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by kizito902(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2009
Mehn leave d girl.U dont love her.And ur waning relationship will only hurt this new one.Let one end befor u start another else both girls will suffer.And you too.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by JJYOU: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
boring. why is she boring? she maybe shy definately not boring. work on her you may bring the best out of her

you see the church Christ is carrying along dont know how to do right yet He continously love, teach and train her.

you have opportunity to influence a life for good do it or leave her alone.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by eyonigger(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2009
JJYOU:

boring. why is she boring? she maybe shy definately not boring. work on her you may bring the best out of her

you see the church Christ is carrying along dont know how to do right yet He continously love, teach and train her.

you have opportunity to influence a life for good do it or leave her alone.

I think I might have to work on that.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by iice(f): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
You cannot force what is not there.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by SisiJinx: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
iice:

You cannot force what is not there.

Exactly!!

Besides, I'd rather you left her alone (You two timing pansy  grin grin cheesy) to find someone else than advice you on ways to make yourself feel the same way.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by allboyz(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2009
its hard to believe that girls this days are boring. . .

maybe i did not get what you meant by BORING.

you can't force her too.

Maybe,you make your self boring too.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by iice(f): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
Boring is subjective.  What one finds boring, another finds interesting.
She is boring to him because he probably doesn't find much interesting or exciting about her - mentally and emotionally they are on different planes.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by eyonigger(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Exactly!!

Besides, I'd rather you left her alone (You two timing pansy  grin grin cheesy) to find someone else than advice you on ways to make yourself feel the same way.

I hate to hurt people's feelings, most especially in a relationship, a young girl like that cannot be heartbroken by me, talkless of the fact that my breaking up with her is not by infidelity.

allboyz:

its hard to believe that girls this days are boring. . .

you can't force her too.

Maybe,you make your self boring too.

Hen!!?? How would it take u a hard time to believe that? As for this gurl, this is her first relationship ever, she rarely comes out of the house unless she's going with her folks, I mean her conversation is so boring, to be frank enough, if I call and say hello, she say's whats up, then i go , whats happening, u cool, and bla bla bla, yes yes yes is all she answers, if i ask her a question, mehn i can even go on, she is just too boring.
maybe i did not get what you meant by BORING.

iice:

Boring is subjective.  What one finds boring, another finds interesting.
She is boring to him because he probably doesn't find much interesting or exciting about her - mentally and emotionally they are on different planes.

Iice, I understand what ur tryna say, trust me, we both share almost the same emotional feelings, but the factor remains she is a boring gurl in terms of conversation, and conversation in any relationship I am in is always a key thingy!!
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by Gabry(f): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2009
There are so many fishes in the sea. Once its not meant to be, so its not meant to be. Why force yourself to engage in something which your heart is not up to?
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by cvibe: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2009
@poster,

Try to stimulate her interests and encourage her to get out of her cocoon.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by eyonigger(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
gabrywyl:

There are so many fishes in the sea. Once its not meant to be, so its not meant to be. Why force yourself to engage in something which your heart is not up to?

True there are so many fishes out there, I have a problem though, I have never gone out searching for Mrs right, I come across gurls that I date by chance, maybe on the street or woeva. Are you saying that I shud leave her? If I have to, that wud be diplomatically, wont throw the bullet straight.

cvibe:

@poster,

Try to stimulate her interests and encourage her to get out of her cocoon.

How can I do that?
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by Gabry(f): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2009
eyonigger:

True there are so many fishes out there, I have a problem though, I have never gone out searching for Mrs right, I come across gurls that I date by chance, maybe on the street or woeva. Are you saying that I shud leave her? If I have to, that wud be diplomatically, wont throw the bullet straight.

I mean like since you and her do not click and theres no spark, yeah, you should leave her. Just tell her the truth that you dont feel that theres any spark.

Well, Imagine this! Although I come from malaysia but the thing is that I am born in one of the tiniest island on earth where theres no opportunities here, even hardly we have tourist visiting unless if its the oil and gas sector and also hardly anyone around the world or hardly anyone in other parts of Malaysia knows my location. Most of them dont e ven know it exist!

Yet my bf is a Nigerian. I mean like how did that happen?

So what Im just trying to say is that when its time for you to find your partner, so shall it be. Theres always a way and God will always make a way for each and everyone of us. Havent you heard the phrase?

God will make a way, when it seems to be no way, He workd in ways, we cannot see, He will make a way for me, . . . . .

P/S: Besides, you look like a very cute handsome guy. Im sure you will find your mate one way or another
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by eyonigger(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2009
gabrywyl:

I mean like since you and her do not click and theres no spark, yeah, you should leave her. Just tell her the truth that you dont feel that theres any spark.

Well, Imagine this! Although I come from malaysia but the thing is that I am born in one of the tiniest island on earth where theres no opportunities here, even hardly we have tourist visiting unless if its the oil and gas sector and also hardly anyone around the world or hardly anyone in other parts of Malaysia knows my location. Most of them dont e ven know it exist!

Yet my bf is a Nigerian. I mean like how did that happen?

So what Im just trying to say is that when its time for you to find your partner, so shall it be. Theres always a way and God will always make a way for each and everyone of us. Havent you heard the phrase?

God will make a way, when it seems to be no way, He workd in ways, we cannot see, He will make a way for me, . . . . .

P/S: Besides, you look like a very cute handsome guy. Im sure you will find your mate one way or another

You are such an inspiration, I mean, cnt even say much, i dey feel u die, Although I jst dnt know how to tell her, I jst do not know.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by AnthonyKil(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2009
Gabby! So finally you're back to your advising on love matter. Good for you instead of spitting jokes all around. lol smiley
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by alfchye(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2009
My Friend get her to contact me asap.Don't waste her time.If you don't know how to show love, allow her rest.
I sorry for u.A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.It is obvious ur real girlfriend has found another date and you urself was really boring to her.
So find sum1 who will like you and u would also like.I think that is kinda hard.Try Hard
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by alfchye(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2009
My Friend get her to contact me asap.Don't waste her time.If you don't know how to show love, allow her rest.
 I sorry for u.A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.It is obvious ur real girlfriend has found another date and you urself was really boring to her.
 So find sum1 who will like you  and u would also like.I think that is kinda hard.Try Hard
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by agaba123(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2009
You said she is kinda caged, that could be the reason why she does not know what to say. It is possible she answers you phone at an ear shot from her parents. What do you expect her to say?

She is new in the game, you should give her time. From the what you have been saying, I even think you as a guy cannot stimulate a convo. That could be why your other sharp babe stopped calling you.

You ask her about herself and that's it . You then wait for her to start from where you stopped?

Finally, have also considered it is possible your presence or voice takes away her breath that she feels wrapped in your presence and cannot think out a word?

Be careful before you lose. She can learn to talk as she get more used to you but if you get someone who does not love you and knows how to talk . . . . hehe

It is easier to learn how to talk than how to love.

If you think you have a better option, you can leave her. Badly enough you don't even know how to go about toasting a girl. undecided
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by Gabry(f): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2009
eyonigger:

You are such an inspiration, I mean, cnt even say much, i dey feel u die, Although I jst dnt know how to tell her, I jst do not know.

Ok, on second thought, I was thinking. . . Do you spend alot of time with her? Cause if you dont, I suggest you start ooo cause than you both can get to know more of each other but if you have and you still dont find any click with her maybe you could ask her on how does she feels about you and ask her about her mind about you.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by eyonigger(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2009
alfchye:

So find sum1 who will like you and u would also like.I think that is kinda hard.Try Hard

I was never a bore to my real gurl, she is used to me and Im used to her when she was around, we click in every way possible. She is only drawn away becoz of change of environment and pressure.

agaba123:

You said she is kinda caged, that could be the reason why she does not know what to say. It is possible she answers you phone at an ear shot from her parents. What do you expect her to say?

She is new in the game, you should give her time. From the what you have been saying, I even think you as a guy cannot stimulate a convo. That could be why your other sharp babe stopped calling you.

You ask her about herself and that's it . You then wait for her to start from where you stopped?

Finally, have also considered it is possible your presence or voice takes away her breath that she feels wrapped in your presence and cannot think out a word?

Be careful before you lose. She can learn to talk as she get more used to you but if you get someone who does not love you and knows how to talk . . . . hehe

It is easier to learn how to talk than how to love.

If you think you have a better option, you can leave her. Badly enough you don't even know how to go about toasting a girl. undecided

First thing first, I have never seen some1 that can stir up convo, I mean sweet and entertaining convo like I do, be u with known or unknown person. I guess am just selfish not trying to step her up into having a good convo with me. And who told u I dnt know how to toast a gurl?

gabrywyl:

Ok, on second thought, I was thinking. . . Do you spend alot of time with her? Cause if you dont, I suggest you start ooo cause than you both can get to know more of each other but if you have and you still dont find any click with her maybe you could ask her on how does she feels about you and ask her about her mind about you.

I hardly go to see her, lets say once in a month, before I can start anything to the fullest with her, I wud have to see the way things go with my real lover when I go to see her, thats when i'll know her real feelings if it has changed or not.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by Gabry(f): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2009
2 lovers WHAT?? Na waa ooo. . . U said you have no hummer how you fit have 2 lovers naw? sad
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by eyonigger(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2009
gabrywyl:

2 lovers WHAT?? Na waa ooo. . . U said you have no hummer how you fit have 2 lovers naw? sad

Did you not read my post from the start? Yes 2 of them. one I love, one I dont.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by agaba123(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2009
eyonigger:

How can I do that?

eyonigger:

First thing first, I have never seen some1 that can stir up convo, I mean sweet and entertaining convo like I do, be u with known or unknown person. I guess am just selfish not trying to step her up into having a good convo with me. And who told u I dnt know how to toast a gurl?

You are the best in stimulating a convo but you were asking how you can do that?

You asked me who told me you don't know how to toast, my answer-you
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by agaba123(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2009
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by eyonigger(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2009
agbala, why u dey cast now? Leave that one to the sexuality section.
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by Gabry(f): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2009
Ok I wanted to say something but I think I better pass. . . sad
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by agaba123(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2009
u better pass
Re: I Want To Feel The Same Way She Feels For Me. by bluespice(f): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
u are both selfish n unrealistic
u dont love her yet u dont want to let her go cos ur trying to secure ur situation
nansense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For Men: / Gäl$ Devélöp Féeliñg$ Fröm Frèquènt Cälliñg? / I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.