Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

She Feels To Big To Greet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Feels To Big To Greet. (3681 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again / She Feels I Dont Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Feels To Big To Greet. by biggiedol: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hello NLanders,

There is this girl in my office, though i got to submit my CV through her, because she is a GF to my Friend, so basically i came into the company through her, so my issue here is that the girl doesn't greet me, she waits for me to say hello or even greet her, Age wise am older, academically i go more qualifications than her, my post in the office is higher than her, am the Business Development Manager and she is just the PA to the MD,

So i want to know, do i greet her first or just let her be and pretend i didn't see her.

please you candid opinions

Cheers
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
biggiedol:
Hello NLanders,

There is this girl in my office, though i got to submit my CV through her, because she is a GF to my Friend, so basically i came into the company through her, so my issue here is that the girl doesn't greet me, she waits for me to say hello or even greet her, Age wise am older, academically i go more qualifications than her, my post in the office is higher than her, am the Business Development Manager and she is just the PA to the MD,

So i want to know, do i greet her first or just let her be and pretend i didn't see her.

please you candid opinions

Cheers

Read ethics of greetings between genders, it will explain more but i think she should greet first.
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by lirusehn(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2014

I see no reason why 'greet or bin greeted' shud be a headache to a grown-up undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by Superstar007(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
What's the big deal in greeting?
Like seriously? See what you're worrying your self over. But if it's a big deal to you, you can stop greeting her for the mean time maybe she's reading meanings to your innocent greeting.
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by nickz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
this is why i hate nigerians,
always obsessed about people greeting them
you wan use greeting cook soup

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by lomaxx: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don't understand Nigerians

This girl in question is a Personal Assistant to the MD and she is answerable to the MD

Not you.

Whatever qualifications you've got....whatever you are, you are for yourself. She doesn't seem bothered.

That I think, is a bitter pill for you to swallow.

2 Likes

Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by Afrok(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
He who greets has removed evidence of quarrel, so I don't see any big deal in greeting her. Greetings should be like an addiction, once U ar addicted it becomes part of U and U begin to care less if U initiate the greetings or not, the other person answers or not. Believe me, greetings goes a long way in strengthening friendship or bringing beef.

5 Likes

Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by DEGREE2466(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
lirusehn:

I see no reason why 'greet or bin greeted' shud be a headache to a grown-up undecided

individuals like you are the reason our girls feel too proud. How can you justify the fact that some girls will see you and do like they did not see you expecting you to greet them first?

Op i would suggest you ignore that bitch of a girl. She is just being arrogant.

Period
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by Anwasia(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
The first thing i think you should do, is to let her know that you dont give a sh**t if she greets you or not.
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by iKillzz: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dafuq doesn't she want to greet you? She dey mad? Isn't she just a common PA to the MD, while you are the business development blah blah? Ok, forget the fact that you were a jobless bulldog before she helped you get the job, but she should realize that you are older than her and not only should she greet you, she should kneel down while doing so. Da fuq is wrong with girls of nowadays? Also, as the business development chairman ceo, this mannerless girl should bring you food everyday as well, to show appreciation to you. Fuq, she should spoon feed you as well, and wipe your asss when you're done with the toilet too, abi na beans to get qualification?

Greeting knows no qualifications or positions. Once you get to your office, leave that age bullshit at the gate. When you're in the office, act like a professional. Dafuq are you whining over greeting for? Will her greeting you add 1naira to your salary? Where did your age and qualification get you to, before she came along?

7 Likes

Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
She owes you no explanation , apology or whatsoever.

Bera focus on your track.

1 Like

Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by lirusehn(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
DEGREE2466:

individuals like you are the reason our girls feel too proud. How can you justify the fact that some girls will see you and do like they did not see you expecting you to greet them first?

Op i would suggest you ignore that bitch of a girl. She is just being arrogant.

Period

Oga writter! Even a lunatic would knw i indirectly meant the bolDeD undecided
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Simple! She's probably not yoruba like you.. Lolz
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Let me use my present experience to explain a point.

My fiancee's elder sister got engaged to my very good friend,whom she met through me. Instantly she stopped greeting me,wanting me to greet her,whenever I go visit my fiancee.

What did I do?

I snubbed her,I passed her whenever I drive by. Even if I enter their house,I won't bulge greeting her,my fiancee begged me to relax,I didn't.

It got to a point the mother noticed,she intervened,we settled.

Now,we acknowledge each other,message sent.

Op,ignore her,and make everything official when dealing with her.
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just greet,if she answer or not,dtz her own palava

girlz can b dangerous sumtym.
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by marieolae(f): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Seriously I don't understand why greeting is so important in this country

If I'm not familiar with you, I will not waste my time greeting you. If they snob me nko? Tahhh please I'd rather be a snob than to be snubbed. Nigerians just take respect to whole new level. Especially yorubas. *sighs* yes I am a yoruba girl!

The thing is really annoying...

On my road, all these tailors,food sellers etc expect me to be greeting them because they know one member in my family. I'm not familiar with them so why I shud I greet? Its too much stress jor, nd the worst part is that they may not hear you, so you'll look kinda stupid.

Back to 2 d OP. Your stressing yourself too much. Stop beating urself up because she doesn't have your time. I don't know what else to say!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by Tallesty1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Haba... Nah greeting unah dey drag like this?

1 Like

Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by lovaleenny(f): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Either yua over thinking it or you too are proud...how else will you be saying she's a PA dis and dt and you you're dis and dt...what does ur position in d office av to do with greeting...maybe she didn't hear you not everyone considers greeting d way u do...if she doesn't greet u bk ignore her simple as dt...u had to open a thread coz of dis!
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by olayincar(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
I don't see any big deal in greeting

if I were u.. I will greet her more than 15times daily
Re: She Feels To Big To Greet. by babs50g: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
courtesy is good

(1) (Reply)

Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? / Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? / Guys Imagine If You Are.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.