Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) (45791 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by abdall264: 4:54am On Apr 12, 2015
lawanson44:

Shataaap! Go and ask your useless bastard Oba and your fellow tribesmen why they hate Igbos rather than come here to spew trash! Meanwhile, while you people hate us in your red-zinced buildings, we keep balling in out Duplexes cool

God bless the Oba of Lagos!!!!!!!!!!!.

Blame your father for who you are,

Oyaa to the lagoon OMO IGBO!!!.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by LAGrejectIBO: 5:00am On Apr 12, 2015
There is a new regime in Lagos.

Ibo Haram!
Eze Haram!

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Menace2Society(m): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Decryptor:

Damn dude... i remember back in the days when our ugly yorubaboon teacher Mr Alabi use to tell us that story about oduduwa falling from the sky. You go fear 007 Skyfall! grin grin grin grin
So u go school shocked shocked muppet

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by francizy(m): 5:50am On Apr 12, 2015
austinvsb:
If him no apologise,come comot am from throne. jobless things!! your people back home are about to face the most difficult four years ever in Lagos and Nigeria at large.

Hahahahahaha! You're damn funny brov. What will the Igbos face that they've not faced before and even emerged stronger? It's people that depend on the government (for personal favours) that will suffer if they don't get the government of their choice.

We will strive, hustle and emerge stronger bro. Wait till 2023. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Seun360(m): 6:05am On Apr 12, 2015
naijasaints:
If there are no jobs in the US,these ppl should pls come home..Buhari is the new leader, he will provide employment.

I dey tell you.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Arrowman(m): 6:07am On Apr 12, 2015
austinvsb:
If him no apologise,come comot am from throne. jobless things!! your people back home are about to face the most difficult four years ever in Lagos and Nigeria at large.

you are a compound fool.its your parent that will face hardship...igbo man dont depend on government before he or she can feed...we are blessed already and you can testify to that,no igbo person looks hungry in Nigeria...and no hardship like biafran war,yet we are moving strong...go and drive us from lagos and your brothers and sisters feeding from us will die of hunger idiot.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by mascot87(m): 6:11am On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Akiolu is the most foolish monarch ever!

I think your father is d most foolish father ever to have given birth to d most foolish son of the most foolish tribe ever. Ewu
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigerians in Washington DC have taken to the streets where they protested against Oba Akinolu asking Buhari to start justice with him. They said the protest was a march to condemn his threat statement and they have also written to White House and the International Criminal Court (ICC) over his statements.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/oba-akinolu-nigerians-in-washington-dc.html?m=1
s
The headline should be Igbo losers in Washington DC. Non of the Nigerians I know in DC participated.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by nsyforreal: 6:23am On Apr 12, 2015
austinvsb:

some educated fools from a part of the country instead of condenming the irresponsible utterance of their oba they are supporting him.god will help this country.
so disappointed that tribalism is still high here.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 12, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahahaha! You're damn funny brov. What will the Igbos face that they've not faced before and even emerged stronger? It's people that depend on the government (for personal favours) that will suffer if they don't get the government of their choice.

We will strive, hustle and emerge stronger bro. Wait till 2023. wink
What have u faced before? Ur hero ojukwu started civil war that consumed millions of ur comrades.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2015
nsyforreal:

some educated fools from a part of the country instead of condenming the irresponsible utterance of their oba they are supporting him.god will help this country.
so disappointed that tribalism is still high here.

Oba crossed the line and reasonable citizens have shown concerned but how long will u people continue to insult the old man?
Can u Insult ur grand father that way? Even when he did some thing worst.
Has ojukwu apologized to Nigerians for starting a civil war for his personal interest?
Has ojukwu apologized to igbos for leading them into doom and ran away?

Why can't we move on? You Igbos r not helping ur comrades in Lagos with this kind of altitude. IF E SET NOW, NA UR PEOPLE GO STILL DIE AND THE GOVT. WILL SET UP A COMMITTEE TO RESTORE PEACE.... the dead will not come back to life.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by shizzleStar: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2015
CityNG:

I see a bunch of dunces.
They are not worse than the bunch of useless idiots that call themselves 'yor.obas outside Nigeria' that wrote a senseless letter
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Trick1587: 6:40am On Apr 12, 2015
We make people become noisy about our business and we still complain about it. Come to Nigeria and protest!!! Do stand there looking like malu to get insta likes..
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2015
mascot87:

I think your father is d most foolish father ever to have given birth to d most foolish son of the most foolish tribe ever. Ewu
Rilwan Akiolu is a big fooooolll, chew that!
The most foolish monarch ever!!!
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Adeyinka12(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2015
If ambode don't win ,nah lagoon straight. Elo niyen oooo,''awon omo ale atoko wabale je.''
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Afromalaika(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2015
It should read igbo protesting in USA, not Nigerians... What they are preaching is not practiced in their respective States. Your days are numbered in the south west. I now see why the HAUSA hate you people. Can you make this same claims you are making in Lagos in Kano? Education makes us accommodate you but you turned out to be INGRATES.
Selfish individuals who don't practice what they preach. This was the same foundation for the Biafran war when 18 out of the 22 cadets admitted to NDA are Igbos. The I before Others(IBO SPIRIT) running in your blood make you do anything for money. You have created an unprecedented awareness for us in the south west, we shall pay you back... Just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Okeikpu(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:
They are all bastards

If all your traditional rulers in your eroded barren lands in the east have no value to you, our king does. And there is nothing your generations over generations can do to remove the kabeyesi
Oba Akiole is 4ucktard ⊙︿⊙ Mumu oba!
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by thronsylva(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2015
I can't believe i'm reading such posts here in NL. Are all this insults coming from civilised and matured youths? I believe majority of us commenting here have seen d 4 walls of higher institutns where we cohabited with different ethnics and tribe, employers and employees with different backgrounds working at companies and offices which i expect sane reasoning and mind. Even if we were betrayed during d civil war by d yorubas, havent we learnt our lessons? Is this d best way 2 react? We hv successful igbos here in lagos who are doing far better than many yorubas, they gave us d opportunity 2 thrive and so many, are we nt benefiting 4rm lagos state? Wht excatly do we want 4rm dem? The Lagoon? PLEASE lets forgive the Oba and lets peace reign. If u witnessed d civil war u wont pray 4 one.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2015
this traitors...how dare they...icc my ass... angry angry angry

this shows how little sense this people have,they could try to ask the oba,why he is so angry,but as usual,they dont,they rather go to their
oppressors...STVPID ASSHOLES...send icc,they shall die in nigeria..BRING IT ON!!!
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by francizy(m): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

What have u faced before? Ur hero ojukwu started civil war that consumed millions of ur comrades.

And did it stop us from hustling and becoming successful? No! We have come to stay. We have done it all and seen it all. There is nothing Nigeria will ever show to us that will make us die or cry or not survive. Difficult times help shape the Igbos and makes them more prosperous. smiley
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by lastpage: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2015
ignis:
Why are they just protesting now?
Where have they been?
Are they just waking up from sleep?

What do you expect?
These "moaners" always protest when they are losing.... even though they have no clue on how to win! grin grin
Everytime they lose, they always PROTEST! undecided grin

I guess they have "spied" the Lagos election result already grin shocked

I suggest these Igbos should be christened [size=18pt]"PROTESTING/WHINING/MOANING TRIBE"[/size] in Nigeria! wink wink

Awon Ooponu, olori pelebe! grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2015
why didnt they come to nigeria,and protest before the palast of the oba..look how useless this guys are... angry angry angry

ASK THE OBA,WHY HE IS SOOO,AGAINST AGBAJE..ASK HIM..HE WILL TELL YOU...

I THINK AGBAJE,IS A HOMOSEXUAL.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2015
do this assholes think,in year 2015,were the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (black-race) is waking up,will allow our kings and queens to be taking to europe-white-devils icc

dream on...stick your democracy their were the sun never shines....
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Tolubory(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Shey protest le leyi abi iranu?
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by PStacks(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2015
Igbo people are indeed very daft. If they love Jimi Agbaje so much, they should take him to Enugu state and make him their Governor.

Lagosians say they don't want PDP, Igbo people insist on foisting PDP on lagosians,

You have handed the whole of South-East to PDP even at the expense of the only voice that ever was heard from Igbo land "OJUKWU". Today, APGA is history because an igbo man collected money from PDP.

If you want your region South-east to be governed by PDP, what's it with wanting to impose what u want in your region to what other people want in their Region.

It would be too late by the Time the igbos would realise what they have done to themselves over and again.

I pity any state that would remain under the clutches of the PDP. The PDP is used to the Fat Milk from the Center, now that its been cut off, any state they grab would be milked to the bones before the PDP finally surrenders. Imagine a Wike and a Patience Jonathan that are so used to the splendor and largest of the Villa in Abuja, now having to manage only under Rivers state, they would have no choice but to short change the people of rivers state to compensate for their loss at the center. Where is Peter Obi From? You think Peter Obi after seeing all the plenty he saw, wouldn't foist PDP down the throats of these gullible igbo people?

Oyo State made History this time as the First time ever an incubent Governor won his seat.

Who is the Governor and what Party is he from? Ajimobi and he's from APC..

Clap for Progress.

You see, PDP you see in Ekiti state is Highly Artificial, Fayose knows it, I can bet my life he would never survive it. Impeachment notice has been served him already.

People are "Changing for the Better" the progressives are in Town...

It's time for Change..

If the Igbo people don't want change, nobody can want it for them, but it is wrong if you don't want change in your region and insisting other regions that want change shouldn't get what they want.

PDP can lay claim to all of the South-East, all the Igbo states, I don't care, but Igbo's shouldn't come to Lagos state and Impose PDP on Lagosians after all the Precedence Bola Tinubu set with Fashola working wonders! If such legacies are sustained as to progression from APC, in no time before you know it, Lagos would be a Model state.

Its ok if igbo people lick their wounds but its wrong spitting it to our face.

Igbo people should please take the back seat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2015
lastpage:

Stop deluding yourself!

Yorubas did not betray you..... or who told you that shyte story to cover-up their foolishness?

Was it Yorubas that asked you to jump into cessesion?
Was it Yorubas that asked you to murder Northern elders (including their Sarduana)
Was it Yorubas that asked you to replace every other Nigerian, with Igbo people in anything "Federal"?
Was it Yoruba that asked you to declare Biafra?
Was it Yoruba that asked you to be attacking the S/West, reaching Benin, then Ondo and then Oore, before we put a stop to it?

[size=16pt]I keep saying it, until you Igbos DIVULGE YOURSELVES of this VICTIM MENTALITY and TELL YOURSELVES THE HOME TRUTH.... you will continue to go round in circles like A DOG TRYING TO BITE ITS OWN TAIL![/size]

Did l hear you say successful Igbos doing better than Yorubas? grin grin

You see, you Igbos have a warped sense of success!
#Success IS NOT when you sell fake Drugs that kill the innocent child, just for the sake of making profit!
#Success IS NOT when you Pirate somebody's intellectual property!
#Success is not faking Auto-Parts which end-up causing accidents that take life!
#Success IS NOT going to China to ask them to manufacture "specially FAKED" products for Nigerians to buy!

[size=18pt]It is GENERATIONAL WICKEDNESS [/size]...........FROM A TRIBE THAT WORSHIPS MONEY AND WANTS IT AT ALL COST.
THAT IS IGBO PEOPLE FOR YOU. wink

[size=14pt]In a sane Nigeria, 95% of Igbos will either be in jail or be hanged!
Do you know how many of your people the Chinese Govt executes on a daily basis?[/size]

Lastpage!

that is my guy lastpage...he always think deep...
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Waspy(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Decryptor:

Damn dude... i remember back in the days when our ugly yorubaboon teacher Mr Alabi use to tell us that story about oduduwa falling from the sky. You go fear 007 Skyfall! grin grin grin grin
So you took Yoruba in schl. It must be a special subject
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by daomi(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2015
@ ops point of correction ibos in us not nigerians

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies / Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.