Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) (45798 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigerians in Washington DC have taken to the streets where they protested against Oba Akinolu asking Buhari to start justice with him. They said the protest was a march to condemn his threat statement and they have also written to White House and the International Criminal Court (ICC) over his statements.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/oba-akinolu-nigerians-in-washington-dc.html?m=1

I see a bunch of dunces.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by millionboi(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2015
oweman:
The oba of Lagos said the right words the ibos neede d to be told the trurh they csnt lock thier easthern region down but want to decde for others , some yesrs back another eze ndi gbo in sokoto actually was flexing he wahted to st wirh the other hakimis in meetings before he was told his standard , not too long ago the ibos in kqno actually wanted to decide who becomes thier emir if ksno before the kingmakers told them to go relax theynthe kingmqkers inow whonw right for thier people now its the turn of those in Lagos to try do some unthinkable am particularly happy at thenresults of both Lagis and Kwara where the ibos think they are something extraordinary while they are nothing !!!!
Watch result of last presidential election thier thinking is to foist that dumbi on Nigerisns so he can say if not for the ibos thankfully aii theplans came to zero . Untilll the ibos change thier thinkings it will continue to be hard for them .
u appear 2be as foolish as Akiolu 4nt undstndin wat dat mugu said b4 comin here 2declare him right........he traitin igbos 2vote a particular candidate in a democratic settin!!!!u mean dat is right?u beta edit dis post or I tek u a 2be on same drug with Akiolu

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by PenSniper: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2015
millionboi:
Akiolu is a fool

Just like your fathers, mothers and cousins in the Southeast.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by PenSniper: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2015
THE JOBLESS IRRITANTS IN WASHINGTON DC. THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF SCAMMING TRICKS.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigerians in Washington DC have taken to the streets where they protested against Oba Akinolu asking Buhari to start justice with him. They said the protest was a march to condemn his threat statement and they have also written to White House and the International Criminal Court (ICC) over his statements.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/oba-akinolu-nigerians-in-washington-dc.html?m=1
una just dey hear d news??........there's nothing new about d story again na.....& I tot dey said data is cheap over there.....
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 12, 2015
adesegun121:

your hero is a loser grin
Yes... but his loss saved many Nigerians life...

And people lik u don't knw what it means...

U think positive and u forget that the negative is waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by millionboi(m): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Just like your fathers, mothers and cousins in the Southeast.
Oga I dnt ve anytin against d yoruba ppl..........bt 4Akiolu knwin d position he occupies 2mek such statement against a peace lovin tribe(N digbo) is vry foolish of him

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Locapito(m): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2015
illiad:

Igbo people face difficulty from where my dear fool?
Igbo people have lived for the past forty years without benefiting anything from your damned government. Its your tribe who Live by the bribes they take in civil service that would die if by chance the government bans bribe and official stealing.

FYI Igbos have the highest GDP per person in this contraption called niger area, and that is even after all we went through during the war.

HausaFulanis are the poorest region in this country irrespective of the fact they've ruled the country for almost 40years.

The yorubas on the other hand can't stomach the fact that we buy and live in the best houses in lagos. They simply can't grasp the ingenuity of the Igbo thus they result to hate. But unfortunately they don't know its their hate and bad belle that is actually propelling us from height to height.

You can't afford not to admire the Igbo man spirit and that's because it is from God.
u buy and live in best houses in lagos, ragamuffin i.diot. Whats scaring u from buy and live in best houses in aba or onitsha? i knw u can't dare live in ur region because u ve killed ur mother, father, sisters and brother for money rituals. Bunch of homeless wanderers.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by adesegun121(m): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2015
emperorceaser:

Yes... but his loss saved many Nigerians life...

And people lik u don't knw what it means...

U think positive and u forget that the negative is waiting for you

story for d dogs
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by dafuturis(m): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Richiy:
Abeg, its okay na. Let us not overflog the issue again

It is not okay, this is how we leave burning issues unattended to. Someone got to be made a scape-goat to stop devisive comments that can punture our peaceful coexistence.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by PerfectaB: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
what is this one saying so you mean they shouldnt protest over the hate speech before violent break out ? undecided

just recently same thing happen in south africa and now they are killing immigrants (non south african)....smh undecided
Was wondering when someone will speak sensibly. Thanks jare.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by millionboi(m): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2015
jacobkunle42:
your father is the real king of fools. Disrespectful bigot
like king lik subject u sim 2be on dsame drug wit ur so called leader

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by galadee(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2015
meanwhile embarassed

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Lifebender(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2015
millionboi:
son dnt tek d step of Akiolu..........Kings r xpted 2be wise,nd judgin by dat careless stament he made towards N digbo. He is a capital fool.......m...dnt worry 1day he wil wake nd start demandin 4his subjects head(e.g u)then u wil knw he is on drug

Am not suprised,your Obi's av got no value.Why'd you respect other monarch then
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by austinvsb: 12:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls stop the brags

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by PenSniper: 12:11am On Apr 12, 2015
millionboi:
nd thy r contestin 4parliment post......are u sure u r ok

You will soon begin to know who is okay and who is not. No shouting match.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Lifebender(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And Akiolu fathers too... Generations of fools.

Trust mii your hate'll soon kill you angry
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by dayodare49o: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

The devils are now using this to remind us of their existence. If not how would this be international.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by ikkkkk: 12:13am On Apr 12, 2015
I see white people in the picture protesting. That's a good step.

I am sure that very soon APC and their mentally deranged supporters will blame PDP for it.

A sick country indeed.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Bode3: 12:14am On Apr 12, 2015
If him no apologise,come comot am from throne. jobless things!! your people back home are about to face the most difficult four years ever in Lagos and Nigeria at large. Bunch of f***s liked ur stupid comment
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by REALODUA: 12:15am On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:
THE JOBLESS IRRITANTS IN WASHINGTON DC. THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF SCAMMING TRICKS.
stepping up their opposition game, who know how much dollar they get for this 10 minute play card display, foolish kidnapper ibo
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by millionboi(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

You will soon begin to know who is okay and who is not. No shouting match.
mek ur point clear or go nd sleep...Akiolu is in trouble 4dat trait weda u r d thug he is goin 2use 2carry it out...m......jst knw dat ibos cn neva be a prey 2u nd ur wicked oba

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by adesegun121(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2015
dafuturis:

It is not okay, this is how we leave burning issues unattended to. Someone got to be made a scape-goat to stop devisive comments that can punture our peaceful coexistence.

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by redsun(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Was he an area boy before he became the oba? Did he totally reject brainwashed western education? He is so unpolished talking like that.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by QOBB: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Una don reach here again. How much them give una this time? Ok i want to blif this a voluntary uprising, that's good then.
I don't support that barbaric speech as well but if u understand or have studied the politics while u guys are wallowing in cold there, u will know that this should be no issue.
If the candidate and political party the Oba claimed to support has come out to denounce such, why carry placards?

In case some of you want to relate this with the hatred speeches from GEJites during the campaign, PDP or GEJ himself never came out to denounce them especially FFK and Fayose. I belief if you've asked for those to be examples of discipline, one like this OBA wont even surface. U digg? Lol.

I was at the AY Live show during the Easter break last week and i saw the richness in diversity. Where Onyeka Onweonu was invited to perform. U need to come and see the Igbo ladies showing their original born dancing skills, dont forget that this was happening in Eko Hotels here in Lagos and not in Enugu. Thats the beauty of naija and please desist from violence like attitude to protect it.

Oya u guys should go home step down the victory of APC in Lagos with coffee. I have alot of Igbo friends turned family in Lagos, lovely sharp ethnic line just that una like money pass una elders *chuckles* Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa we are all 'One'

Bless yah and till i come over for summer. Y'all stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy

#Ambo2015 #GovernorElect #LagosState
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by iniestar1(m): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2015
this people own self too much,yesterday a member of d delegate DAT visited d monarch said it was jes a joke n it has been resolved .at least not much talk on it so d far away citizen shudnt fuel dis again
if JK lose now,it might be anoda avenue not to concede defeat
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by ikkkkk: 12:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Bode3:
If him no apologise,come comot am from throne. jobless things!! your people back home are about to face the most difficult four years ever in Lagos and Nigeria at large. Bunch of f***s liked ur stupid comment

It will soon get to that bro.

Watch and learn
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by haibe(m): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Lol, the oba is not an official figure and thus nothing can be done to him.. He is not different from me saying I will throw all ibos to lagoon, so y'all will also protest if I said such? grin lmao... you all are just making a more reputable person honestly, it won't change the fact that nothing can be done to him
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by millionboi(m): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Lifebender:

Am not suprised,your Obi's av got no value.Why'd you respect other monarch then
if my Obi meks such statement against any tribe 4political gain I wil cast him dsame way nd see his generatns as fools
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by zimoni(f): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2015
They've taken it international?

O Dara Baunnn.

God knows things shall never be the same for some Igbos in Lagos come May 29th.

Patiently watching the movie in 4D.

O Daa Baunnnnnn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos / Fatima Buhari And Gimba Yau Kumo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.