Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) (45794 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 2:02am On Apr 12, 2015
VellyG:

I see ur still a kid. No time for u.

You must be dumb to affirm someone you haven't seen to be kid
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by chiedu7: 2:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Yorubas are showing everybody that "One Nigeria Is An Illusion"
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by leisuretym: 2:04am On Apr 12, 2015
5 friends write jargon on cardboard in the US
And post it on Nairaland
Okay, 5 igbos in US protest , why didn't you protest when PEG safid you should stone us? Leave our oba alone!!! Awon omo jati jati yi.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 2:04am On Apr 12, 2015
tit:

the oba will soon sell you as a slave to any willing buyer.

Shurrup. Ojukwu has sold your generation over generation to being second citizens in your own country

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by calcal: 2:06am On Apr 12, 2015
In as much I know, no reasonable Nigerians in the USA will waste time protesting, those protecting are jobless paid protesters.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 2:06am On Apr 12, 2015
chiedu7:
Yorubas are showing everybody that "One Nigeria Is An Illusion"

You people started it. If a tribe is peaceful and accommodative doesn't mean they are stupid

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 2:07am On Apr 12, 2015
calcal:
In as much I know, no reasonable Nigerians in the USA will waste time protesting, those protecting are jobless paid protesters.

Thank you. They want to beat an issue they aren't capable of seeing the end
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Decryptor(m): 2:11am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

Funny enough, that picture depicts you. When your father was phuckin your mother, he should have used withdrawal method instead of pouring that wasted sperm that formed you inside your momma cun.t

Oh! I see...you are exposing how you use to peep at your father and your mother while they are fvcking their ugly selves? HAHAHAHAHA! So tell me...Is it true your father cums inside your mum's mouth? grin grin grin
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 2:11am On Apr 12, 2015
lawanson44:

grin grin grin

Meanwhile, now i know why people turn to Google for answers to every question. Google seems to know everything

An Osu like you is claiming to be an Isrealite. The last time I checked, your forefather impregnated a gorilla that gave birth to your ancestor

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Decryptor(m): 2:12am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

If you are smart enough, you should have known that Burundi and Nigeria are in the same time zone. I can't blame you, a dullard begets dullard. Even many people from Burundi are living better than your wretched father an Osu from that barren land

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 2:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Decryptor:

Oh! I see...you are exposing how you use to peep at your father and your mother while they are fvcking their ugly selves? HAHAHAHAHA! So tell me...Is it true your father cums inside your mum's mouth? grin grin grin

Shurrup...you this Osu

If you are not a bastard, go back to your village and let your priest use you as sacrifice like they do for every other Osu

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

An Osu like you is claiming to be an Isrealite. The last time I checked, your forefather impregnated a gorilla that gave birth to your ancestor

Hey hey hey hey hey! I never said i was an Israelite...Google said so! We Igbos have a history and know our roots. Unlike a cursed tribe that claims their father Oduduwa fell from the sky! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 12, 2015
austinvsb:
If him no apologise,come comot am from throne. jobless things!! your people back home are about to face the most difficult four years ever in Lagos and Nigeria at large.

Wow and now you see how it all starts? Imagine if u where allowed to rule? I weep for thee, if u had the smallest inkling of the spiritual laws you would fall on your knees begging for forgiveness!! But I say to you, mark this day, for every time you make a statement that influences another further down the part of tribalism, you won't be free until every single spirit misguided by your words have come to realize the errors of their ways! No matter how many life times it would take them you will return each time and you would be born into the same tribe you have created such prejudice against and you would experience first hand the effects of tribalism, and every day you would cry to God asking why people are so filled with hate? Not remembering that when u where here on earth in a previous life how you spread hate against that same tribe!!
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Decryptor(m): 2:20am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

Shurrup...you this Osu

If you are not a bastard, go back to your village and let your priest use you as sacrifice like they do for every other Osu

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Decryptor(m): 2:23am On Apr 12, 2015
lawanson44:

Hey hey hey hey hey! I never said i was an Israelite...Google said so! We Igbos have a history and know our roots. Unlike a cursed tribe that claims their father Oduduwa fell from the sky! cheesy cheesy

Damn dude... i remember back in the days when our ugly yorubaboon teacher Mr Alabi use to tell us that story about oduduwa falling from the sky. You go fear 007 Skyfall! grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 2:25am On Apr 12, 2015
lawanson44:

No wonder Benjamin Netanyahu wants to associate with you hairy eediots. Your genuine root is from an outcast that went to Arochukwu to impregnate a gorilla. That's why you people are hairy like gorilla

See old african empires as recognised by the whole world

[img]http://www.africankingdoms.com/[/img]

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 2:34am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Decryptor post=32621077][/quote]

Before I say any other thing to you, are you a freeborn or an Osu?
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by mickeymimi: 2:43am On Apr 12, 2015
tell dem 2 go home.
Watching the video carefully reveals that the atmosphere was a cordial one. Nigerians should not take the unfortunate utterances seriously. The Oba said what he said in a spirit of brotherhood and not of condescending hatred. For anybody who is conversant with Isale Eko culture, that way of speaking is often done without serious intent.What he said and the manner he said it is essentially how Obas express their authority in words.
The message was that the land does not like the idea of Jimi Agbaje, his friends and his party PDP.

in Lagos there are Hausa, Edo, Ijaw, Efik, Fulani, Ogoja, Nupe, Idoma, and others.
Why is it that Igbos are the only group that always have this problem with the indigenous people (Yorubas)?
I never heard of any altercation between Yorubas and any other group in Lagos or anywhere.
It is always the Igbos. Why? Are you the only "smart" group in Nigeria? No one hates the Igbos but Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by RaeMystix: 2:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Oh pls...A couple of attention seekers
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by charlesshoba: 2:47am On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigerians in Washington DC have taken to the streets where they protested against Oba Akinolu asking Buhari to start justice with him. They said the protest was a march to condemn his threat statement and they have also written to White House and the International Criminal Court (ICC) over his statements.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/oba-akinolu-nigerians-in-washington-dc.html?m=1

Ok nw , all of u dat dnt knw diaz a king in lagos nw know diaz 1 ba? As u all dnt knw diaz a king in ur various villages that same king u all mumus are abusing will make life difficult n unbearable for u igbos. Who can nt simply appreciate a peaceful host n decided to take over their land frm them. Stop developing other pple's land , go and develop ya ownnnnnnnn! Them beg una to come lagos? Park ya load n return to d east.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by buchichukwu69: 2:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Campaign after election. Ambode Don already win na
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by leisuretym: 2:50am On Apr 12, 2015
The money FG spent to fight against the stupid igbo biafra agenda to defend Nigeria from the problem igbo caused and expenses for that 3 yrs is enough to build enugu like Las vegas.
They should stop shouting AntiNigeria cos of the Oba, who are the people who have their own flag, currency and biafra radio station? Confused people, I wonder what they are doing in yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

No wonder Benjamin Netanyahu wants to associate with you hairy eediots. Your genuine root is from an outcast that went to Arochukwu to impregnate a gorilla. That's why you people are hairy like gorilla

See old african empires as recognised by the whole world

[img]http://www.africankingdoms.com/[/img]

We all know that Oduduwa your fore father after falling from the sky started forcefully raping apes in the jungle and the picture below proves that the lineage has been carried along by blood. Please show me any Igbo man who looks like that man with a cap in the midst of his cousins grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 12, 2015
mickeymimi:
tell dem 2 go home.
Watching the video carefully reveals that the atmosphere was a cordial one. Nigerians should not take the unfortunate utterances seriously. The Oba said what he said in a spirit of brotherhood and not of condescending hatred. For anybody who is conversant with Isale Eko culture, that way of speaking is often done without serious intent.What he said and the manner he said it is essentially how Obas express their authority in words.
The message was that the land does not like the idea of Jimi Agbaje, his friends and his party PDP.

in Lagos there are Hausa, Edo, Ijaw, Efik, Fulani, Ogoja, Nupe, Idoma, and others.
Why is it that Igbos are the only group that always have this problem with the indigenous people (Yorubas)?
I never heard of any altercation between Yorubas and any other group in Lagos or anywhere.
It is always the Igbos. Why? Are you the only "smart" group in Nigeria? No one hates the Igbos but Igbos.

Shataaap! Go and ask your useless bastard Oba and your fellow tribesmen why they hate Igbos rather than come here to spew trash! Meanwhile, while you people hate us in your red-zinced buildings, we keep balling in our Duplexes cool

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by tammie24: 3:13am On Apr 12, 2015
millionboi:
Akiolu is a fool
Ur fada is a bigger fool!

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 3:14am On Apr 12, 2015
lestat:

Wow and now you see how it all starts? Imagine if u where allowed to rule? I weep for thee, former if u had the smallest inkling of the spiritual laws you would fall on your knees begging for forgiveness!! But I say to you, mark this day, for every time you make a statement that influences another further down the part of tribalism, you won't be free until every single spirit misguided by your words have come to realize the errors of their ways! Natter how many life times it would take them you will return each to and you would be born into the same tribe you have created such prejudice against and you would experience first hand the effects of tribalism, and every day you would cry to God asking why people are so filled with hate? Not remembering that when u where here on earth you spread hate against that same tribe!!
AMEN.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by gabbytabby: 4:01am On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
what is this one saying so you mean they shouldnt protest over the hate speech before violent break out ? undecided

just recently same thing happen in south africa and now they are killing immigrants (non south african)....smh undecided

The problem you have is that na your people publicise what he said to them in his private residence and made it a public issue to generate public anger. He was not inciting anything. The question l ask what business do they have visiting the Oba at this time. They want make he share them the money whey he collect or what.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 12, 2015

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Ephemmm: 4:18am On Apr 12, 2015
ichidodo:
Hang Akiolu!! Turn him into a pariah!! String him by the balls!! Flog his flabby buttocks!!...No Justice,No Peace..

Where were U wen Asari was threatening that Southwest and north shall be turned to ashes if GEJ looses? Was justice on strike then? The question you are supposed to ask yourself is that what are the rights, amenities, and entitlements that Yorubas youths are enjoying in Lagos that other tribe's youth are being deprived of?

Politicians are just playing on your sensibility gain political vote and your dull brain fails to recognize this despite the high level of civilisation.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by mickeymimi: 4:24am On Apr 12, 2015
lawanson44:

Shataaap! Go and ask your useless bastard Oba and your fellow tribesmen why they hate Igbos rather than come here to spew trash! Meanwhile, while you people hate us in your red-zinced buildings, we keep balling in out Duplexes cool

i think you are suffering from orubebestic disease I am so sorry that this animosity runs high. You really feel aggrieved.Dialogue is more important than vituperation.With superior argument, devoid of malice, you can win over the other man.It seems the mind default of the Igbo online writers whenever an issue crops up is to blame others first (regardless of the issue) before engaging the issue with a critical mindset. Their default set up is never to first engage an issue critically to see if they contribute to the problem.

No one hates the Igbos but Igbos, Hatred and tribalism is what's killing you igbo people. You focus too much on the
wrong things and worry too much about other people and not your own ibo land and your worthless and incompetent leaders.Now I see why a section of the country is doing all it could expell ur people from their region, having observed your treachery towards the Yorubas who have been most hospitable to the Igbos.

I suspect that if an analysis was conducted, most of the abuse from Igbos emanates from the core Igbo states, from folks who have rarely had individual contact with the Yorubas.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by aresa: 4:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Jobless losers...
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by abdall264: 4:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Goosh!
I seriously don't believe this Igbos. Almost all my life I have listened to them say Lagos is no man's land without consideration to us who are lndigens of Lagos, but yet we don't show disgust.
I never thought because we don't say anything they have actually come to believe this, I laugh at these jokers.
Question for the Igbos, please what do you thing happened to the indigens? Oh! I forgot must of you clowns don't bother to read anything and so do not know the history of Lagos, maybe ojukwu should have tutored you lots about the people of Lagos.
Lying to people is one thing, but lying to ones self is the beginning of madness.
God bless the Oba of Lagos for reminding you of your place, you can cry a river of you like but it still won't make you a lagosian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer / 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.