Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) (45794 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Lifebender(m): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2015
millionboi:
if my Obi meks such statement against any tribe 4political gain I wil cast him dsame way nd see his generatns as fools

You had any educationundecided

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by bigmo1(m): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2015
These are not Nigerians. They are Biafrans

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by masqot(m): 12:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Does it mean these people have got nothing important to do?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by tit(f): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:
They are all bastards

If all your traditional rulers in your eroded barren lands in the east have no value to you, our king does. And there is nothing your generations over generations can do to remove the kabeyesi

the oba will soon sell you as a slave to any willing buyer.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2015
austinvsb:
If him no apologise,come comot am from throne. jobless things!! your people back home are about to face the most difficult four years ever in Lagos and Nigeria at large.

Only 4 years? Gosh!!! We have seen more, even if u said 50 years, I will still be indifferent ...

We are IGBOS

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2015
masqot:
Does it mean these people have got nothing important to do?

Today is public holidays

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by PenSniper: 12:35am On Apr 12, 2015
millionboi:
mek ur point clear or go nd sleep...Akiolu is in trouble 4dat trait weda u r d thug he is goin 2use 2carry it out...m......jst knw dat ibos cn neva be a prey 2u nd ur wicked oba

Odumegwu Ojukwu boasted more than you but he disguised in female dress and flee when the heat became unbearable for him - your commander-in-chief. Your race is known for being garulous so am not surprised. But i dare say a damning judgement awaits you. I pray you reside in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by imperiouxx(m): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Bunch of clueless clowns.

The pain of our neighbors is actually the lost presidential election not even what the oba said.

Soon they will ask FBI to investigate "corruption" in the oba's speech.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 12:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Igbos don start again ooooo.
Who are these paid protesters?
Do note that the Oba of Lagos will not be punished by anyone in this country!
His statement was wrong tho buh HE will NEVER apologise to the Ibos/Igbos...

Who dem be sef?

Ki ade o pe lori
Ki bata o pe lese...
Kabiyesi ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 12, 2015
adesegun121:

story for d dogs

Indeed Nigerians ar ignorant...
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by rockcitie: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2015
austinvsb:
If him no apologise,come comot am from throne. jobless things!! your people back home are about to face the most difficult four years ever in Lagos and Nigeria at large.

Please stop spewing rubbish. Are you the one that will make it difficult? Nonsense! For your info Igbos SURVIVE in every situation and every location.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 12, 2015
JIMI losing voice.....omase o

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by cole265(m): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2015
You guys are taking this as a joke. I pity you Igbos if you don't stop this rubish and move on. You guys are exposing wounds that will not heal in a hurry.

Later the yorubas and igbos will be forming most educated and exposed. This little issue has proved that the Housa/fulanis seems smater.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by efilefun(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2015
oga mod that decided to delete my post, who did i insult in my post and why are those that even insulted the OBA still have their post up!!! SMH for naija
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by VellyG(m): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:
They are all bastards

If all your traditional rulers in your eroded barren lands in the east have no value to you, our king does. And there is nothing your generations over generations can do to remove the kabeyesi
That is why you will continue to be a slave to man. Gosh this tribe sucks.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by OperationIgrigi: 1:00am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:
[s]They are all bastards

If all your traditional rulers in your eroded barren lands in the east have no value to you, our king does. And there is nothing your generations over generations can do to remove the kabeyesi[/s]

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

If only your father can touch the land I'm in, your generation life will not remain the same. Just to let your eediot know that is not yet dinner time where I am but you can't know there are many time zones in the world because none of your generation over generation ever set their feet outside Nigeria

Oh...now i gerrit! You live in Burundi (the world's most poorest country) and you hardly eat. Yes i know if my father touches the land where you are in, my generation's life will never remain the same cos my generation will start living in squalor and want! You are suffering where you are because if you are doing to well, you won't be so frustrated as to be so angry with your superiors (The Igbos) to the extent of reflecting it in your Nairaland Moniker. Please go and wait for the next bag of cornmeal to be sent in by the UN in Burundi so you can feed and get your senses back! Omo Were! Nkita ara!!
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by VellyG(m): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2015
austinvsb:
Some of u talk like foôls. Yes u can target igbo traders by inflating tax and it still goes around to affect you the consumer. A man who can speak your language even better than u should be seen as a brother and not an enemy ..
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by OperationIgrigi: 1:10am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:
[s]

If only your father can touch the land I'm in, your generation life will not remain the same. Just to let your eediot know that is not yet dinner time where I am but you can't know there are many time zones in the world because none of your generation over generation ever set their feet outside Nigeria[/s]

**grins** You remind me of Seggegs/ Segun adewole that told us he lives in london until we caught him in his mother's stinking kitchen. Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2015
VellyG:

That is why you will continue to be a slave to man. Gosh this tribe sucks.

The yorubastard fool is in Burundi o. Hunger is finishing him while his poor parents who are licking Northerners' nyash are happy that their son is in UK. grin grin Please pity him.

Below is a leaked picture of "yibobasher" the last time he was eating UN relief food in Burundi... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by VellyG(m): 1:29am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

If only your father can touch the land I'm in, your generation life will not remain the same. Just to let your eediot know that is not yet dinner time where I am but you can't know there are many time zones in the world because none of your generation over generation ever set their feet outside Nigeria
I beg keep quiet ... We know ur type. Na una they open elevator for us for NY. Pls come back home there are gud opportunities for u. That's only if u are creative .
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 12, 2015
austinvsb:
And who is going to make their lives difficult? Is it you or your useless oba? Just bring it on let's see what happens. We ve knw you pple to be cowards since time immemorial so, stop talking rubbish here.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by obinto: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2015
For full disclosures, I am ibo. It was a very irrational statement by the Oba, no doubt but lets not match the rashness by casting the Oba in a most disrespectful manner. Two wrongs dont make a right.
Moving on to another subject.
For the avoidance of doubt, the ibos do not need to be grateful to anyone for freely exercising their right to citizenship within the nigerian state. If they are leasing their accomodation, they pay rent to the landlord. If they own their accomodation, they paid for it. If they own their business they built it on the back of their sweat and clever business sense Nothing was handed out to the igbo man and so I do not understand this mentality that they should be grateful to their "accomodating" host. How so? As long as lagos is a state within the territorial bounds of the country Nigeria, every nigerian citizen is entitled to every citizenship rights without fear of bodily harm or damage to properties. These rights are inalienable and non negotiable.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by jimsy87: 1:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Nursecaleb:
This people sef,u love wahala o,ignore the old fool,i m nt afraid of crowned obas,i fear the most high,king of kings cool
. Well they are protecting the interest of their beloved once ooooooooo
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 1:51am On Apr 12, 2015
VellyG:

I beg keep quiet ... We know ur type. Na una they open elevator for us for NY. Pls come back home there are gud opportunities for u. That's only if u are creative .

Shurrup, when was the last time you had water to wash your stinky body?
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Decryptor:

The yorubastard fool is in Burundi o. Hunger is finishing him while his poor parents who are licking Northerners' nyash are happy that their son is in UK. grin grin Please pity him.

Below is a leaked picture of "yibobasher" the last time he was eating UN relief food in Burundi... grin grin

Funny enough, that picture depicts you. When your father was phuckin your mother, he should have used withdrawal method instead of pouring that wasted sperm that formed you inside your momma cun.t
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by meshinoye(m): 1:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Please dont listen to those runaway Nigerians. They want us to fight so that they can mock us. We are one. We will resolve this! We will live as brothers and sisters. Nobody will perish in the Lagoon. I have alot of Igbo friends and I don't see myself fighting them just because of a political statement from one man! Let wake up. Dont let us start a war that we cannot finish.

Let there be peace.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 1:55am On Apr 12, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** You remind me of Seggegs/ Segun adewole that told us he lives in london until we caught him in his mother's stinking kitchen. Lmao!

And how's life for you and your family under bridge?
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 1:57am On Apr 12, 2015
meshinoye:
Please dont listen to those runaway Nigerians. They want us to fight so that they can mock us. We are one. We will resolve this! We will live as brothers and sisters. Nobody will perish in the Lagoon. I have alot of Igbo friends and I don't see myself fighting them just because of a political statement from one man! Let wake up. Dont let us start a war that we cannot finish.

Let there be peace.

Only if the arrogant hairy chest beaters can listen to you
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by VellyG(m): 1:59am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

Shurrup, when was the last time you had water to wash your stinky body?
I see ur still a kid. No time for u.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 2:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Decryptor:

Oh...now i gerrit! You live in Burundi (the world's most poorest country) and you hardly eat. Yes i know if my father touches the land where you are in, my generation's life will never remain the same cos my generation will start living in squalor and want! You are suffering where you are because if you are doing to well, you won't be so frustrated as to be so angry with your superiors (The Igbos) to the extent of reflecting it in your Nairaland Moniker. Please go and wait for the next bag of cornmeal to be sent in by the UN in Burundi so you can feed and get your senses back! Omo Were! Nkita ara!!

If you are smart enough, you should have known that Burundi and Nigeria are in the same time zone. I can't blame you, a dullard begets dullard. Even many people from Burundi are living better than your wretched father an Osu from that barren land

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Decryptor:

grin grin grin

Meanwhile, now i know why people turn to Google for answers to every question. Google seems to know everything

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer / 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.