Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander (2280 Views)

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / 21st Century Love Proposals And Pre-wedding Shoots / Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by momohjohn(m): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2015
This is the story of two young love birds, the Romeo and Juliet, the Jack and Rose of this age.
Anny Johnny for Life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nursecaleb(m): 1:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Hml bro,wat tribe are u
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 12, 2015
undecided

Good luck
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by DahtzFestjayz: 1:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Safe journey

2 Likes

Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Nice one but the last pic b like...WWE grin broz na ur wife na....no strangle the young prince.as a matter of fact always rmember ladies ar nothing but a bend rib.

--------------------------------
In players voice
Am always happy to see d beautiful once get married, it makes us talk less.

1 Like

Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Joyful77: 1:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Where is the story??
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jaypea98: 1:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Nairaland should also flag off a pageant for Couples .You guys look perfectly made for eachother.
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Davluck(m): 1:50am On Apr 12, 2015
So beautiful, whether filter plenty or not. God bless your home... one day i'll join the league too.
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nitefury: 1:59am On Apr 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Good luck

#Teamforeigngirls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nitefury: 2:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Jaypea98:
Nairaland should also flag off a pageant for Couples .You guys look perfectly made for eachother.

I share your thoughts
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Deejavuu(f): 2:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Beautiful!!

Congrats!!
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by LewisO: 2:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Very good and very sharp pics there. smiley

Congratulations

U guys are very good to go.......... cool

1 Like

Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 2:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
Beautiful!!

Congrats!!
Congrats to people wey wan tie themselves rope? undecided
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:

I am waiting for my Amala and Ewedu undecided

Please, do quick
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Deejavuu(f): 2:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:

shocked shocked shocked

Rope for where?
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 2:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am waiting for my Amala and Ewedu undecided

Please, do quick
Lol......Are you getting engaged too? cheesy
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 2:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked shocked

Rope for where?

The wedding ring is the smallest handcuff mankind made for himself, just like religion is the biggest fraud ever. grin
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol......Are you getting engaged too? cheesy

No

Are you not the older one undecided

Don't keep me on my toes for too long

My back is beginning to itch for neicea and nephewsundecided
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 2:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

No

Are you not the older one undecided

Don't keep me on my toes for too long

My back is beginning to itch for neicea and nephewsundecided

Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Deejavuu(f): 2:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
The wedding ring is the smallest handcuff mankind made for himself, just like religion is the biggest fraud ever. grin

Cheii cheii truck pusher.

When you go change undecided

Go and propose and don't derail this wonderful thread
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=32621136][/quote]

What? tongue
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 2:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

Cheii cheii truck pusher.

When you go change undecided

Go and propose and don't derail this wonderful thread
Well, I won't spoil another man's happiness but the truth must be told at all time.

I have people around me that are married and I know what they are passing through.

Imagine this guy walking and canvassing for a good deal all day long ,only for the so-called wife to call and start accusing him of running after girls just because the man didn't pick her calls for some hours.

Sometimes these guys are somewhere waiting for a business proposal to pull through and these psychos would calling five to six times .

If you call me twice and I don't pick the third call is enough to delete your useless number from my phone. tongue
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 2:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

What? tongue
angry

Upload a picture of your face lemme see. grin
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Deejavuu(f): 2:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, I won't spoil another man's happiness but the truth must be told at all time.

I have people around me that are married and I know what they are passing through.

Imagine this guy walking and canvassing for a good deal all day long ,only for the so-called wife to call and start accusing him of running after girls just because the man didn't pick her calls for some hours.

Sometimes these guys are somewhere waiting for a business proposal to pull through and these psychos would calling five to six times .

If you call me twice and I don't pick the third call is enough to delete your useless number from my phone. tongue

Hmmm. I knew you would come up with a defence.

Everyone knows marriage isn't a bed of roses. But most people have been able to weather thier individual storm .

Abi becos say fish bone kill person mean say make we nor chop fish again.. undecided

We talk about this on another thread i will mention you

1 Like

Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 2:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hmmm. I knew you would come up with a defence.

Everyone knows marriage isn't a bed of roses. But most people have been able to weather thier individual storm .

Abi becos say fish bone kill person mean say make we nor chop fish again.. undecided

We talk about this on another thread i will mention you
Ok cheesy
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry

Upload a picture of your face lemme see. grin

Why would you want to see my face?
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 3:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

Why would you want to see my face?
I want to put a face to that name.Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I want to put a face to that name.Is that too much to ask for?

Of course not, but you are addressing to the only Nairalander that is highly unlikely to put her picture up.
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 3:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

Of course not, but you are addressing to the only Nairalander that is highly unlikely to put her picture up.
Why is it so?

Is there anything I can do to change that?
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why is it so?

Is there anything I can do to change that?
I don't have s reason

No
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 3:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

I don't have s reason

No
No wahala na. grin
Re: Love Story And Pre Engagement Pictures Of A Nairalander by naijaboiy: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Happy Engagement. cheesy

Abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! / Guys Come In And Share D Horrible Things Dat A Girl Or Ur Ex Has Done To U / When A Girl Gives You Her Body It Doesn't Mean She's Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.