Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections (56393 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / BRT: Lagos Govt Terminates Agreement With Operator / 'No Tribe Can Claim Lagos, Even Oba Of Lagos Is From Benin Lineage.'--Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by arsenal33: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2015
jaysniggs:

angry 9 million or 12 million
Don't you know they are the owners of Lagos and they are the backbone of the Nigerian economy

undecided

They should start developing their states and hold their incompetent governors to account. Just like other regions do

18 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by gobizzy101: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Just sharaaaap
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by kindnyce(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2015
IGBOS....

KEEP CALM..

NOTHING IS HAPPENING.....

BUT NEXT TIME...DELINEATE YOUR LIMITS

1 Like

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2015
Like hw much. grin grin
Chidozieude:

U will pay copyright fees oo grin grin
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by omonnakoda: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2015
E no go better for the sword and the owner of the sword

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Mars88(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2015
For everyone making derogatory remarks here what reflection do you really think u are projecting as a human being?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Masterkolade: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2015
The oba is very wrong for making such statement!!! And i think he should apologise...But sentiments has taken this stuff to another level, when asari, tompolo etc made clear threats it wasn't outrightly condemned like this i doubt if i heard of any protest at all.. Pls lets just remove the sentiments associated with this stuff and move on we all know that no one will perish in the "lagoon".

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by shamecurls(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2015
There probably will be free shopping in some locations when Ambode is officially declared winner.
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Seun360(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Honestly, the Oba said, If Ambode doesn't win, but they should expect increase in their tax for voting massively for PDP in their strongholds.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by anytaij: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls help me tell dem, I don't know why they are killing themselves ova nothing . You Yoruba's making mouth its our money must of you use to pay school fees if we don't pay you house rents una no go chop. I just hate it wen they talk abt Igbo's like as if u re . Beta dan us . undecided

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by searider(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Why are the igbos interferring in Lagos politics in the first place? Does Lagos look like any of the SE?

Since they so much cherish the PDP, they can as well go to their states to make political decisions.

If your refuse to do businessin Lagos, other regions will. After all, almost all the tankers in Lagos are own by the Hausas and they no dey mek noise.

I detest tribalism sha.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by ebamma(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2015
chai,
A few guys caused this problems for the igbos in lagos,
the average igbo man in lagos is not interested on which party is ruling, he is interested on which business is booming,

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2015
His the new Governor of Ana$bra state grin grin
Chidozieude:

I am just joking bro. Enjoy

JK is just kidding grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by CHM11: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2015
free2ryhme:

Its high time the igbos stop seeking for protection from the nigerian state or government,those involve in the government are using the sam goverment instititutions to disloge igbo interest in nigeria,thats why,since apc won the election the igbo sentiment have risen to very serious dimension,these tells the level of hidden misconception of the igbo race,igbos should quickly involve the united nation before histroy repeats it self.

Igbos are the enemy within. They are still fighting the civil war by other means. As El Niño said, they are stuck in the 1960s. They hate everyone who is perceived to have contributed to their defeat in the civil war and, it does not matter what you do to appease the, they will get their pound of flesh before they are satisfied.

Imagine you have a fight with someone and you think it is all settled. And then you house his child in your home thinking you are all friends again but the guy, due to brainwashing by his parents, does not really think you are friends but is only with you because it is convenient while he is waiting for the next opportunity to take you out. Even though he lives with you, he does not like you, thinks you are beneath him, opposes anything you support, openly challenges and disrespects your parents and family traditions while plotting to take over your house.

Exactly!!!!!

You just said the real truth!!!....

So much hate even amongst themselves...Anambrans forming bigger and better than other igbos....

Igbos get this today!!!...you are not better than anybody!!!! You are human and have blood in your body like every other person....

Get hold of yourselves!!!!

Though some are nice sha...

36 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by ogoplus: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2015
this appeal is not necessary......it is not anyone's fault that Lagos has a rich mix of tribes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.