Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (74868 Views)

Ministers To Lose Perks Of Office / Buhari will not force Ministers, aides to take pay cut –Presidency / BREAKING: President-elect Buhari Speaks With Saharatv, Slams Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by kenchylala: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
TeamSimple:

The last time I checked GEJ is a doctor of ANIMAL SCIENCE..Take it or not Buhari has a masters in STRATEGIC STUDIES. So who is closer to having knowlege on the economy?

Omo leave book n wake up, if really he is dat gud tell me the group of companies he is the CEO... Just a thot
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by xandy84: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Did i read it right? Asking governors to declare their asset... He can't do that cos the governors are accountable to the people and not the president..
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by zeennurei(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kentrasso:
I think history will remember this man as the fiery president....if he doesn't die on seat of course

If he dies Prof Osinbajo will take over
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by apasino01: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shebi ur blood stil dy hot now. Don't worry e go soon cold
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by abouzaid: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Thank God most of those oil bloc owners supported Jonathan openly. It will be easier to retrieve and nationalize those oil blocs in other to empower our stagnant economy.
most oil blocks are owned by northerners, buhari won't dare them rather he will award more to the likes of fashola, amaechi, atiku, rochas etc
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by TeamSimple(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pontaboki:
Buhari you are an Illiterate,how dare you slander Okono Iweala.Will you ever enter havard till you die?
Who HAVARD help abeg? undecided
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by nzeobi(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demburrows:
Declaring their assets before and after is a bold step to corruption curtailment, but oga president elect if you really want to proceed well on ur knew found position, adhere to what ever Iweala and ayim pius tells you, else you blindly set the country to self-destruct. . . word
Please explain more as regards ANYIM and IWEALA
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Uwakuwak(f): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Better start from Atiku
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by richard870(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demburrows:
Declaring their assets before and after is a bold step to corruption curtailment, but oga president elect if you really want to proceed well on ur knew found position, adhere to what ever Iweala and ayim pius tells you, else you blindly set the country to self-destruct. . . word
What's the crap you just typed

Pls STFU!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by arisetayo(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
In everything,my prayer for the president is that he will rule with the wisdom of God.
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Positiveminds(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is a pity that the President-Elect is throwing Jabs at Professor Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. That woman is a blessing to Nigeria but unfortunately many ranting here in Nairaland do not know to what extent she has helped our country out of economic conundrum.

Buhari for goodness sake should understand that running an economy is not the same thing as rearing cattle. I lost faith in him when he said he would control international oil price and make naira equal to a dollar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by heryeendey(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dus S D Man We,ve Been Waitin 4
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Pavarottii(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice one on the decleration on assets, but I will advice that u should still keep iweala in that place cos she goes her onions and I see her as the best ever!
My own opinion!
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Kentrasso(f): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
zeennurei:

If he dies Prof Osinbajo will take over

That one is another story. Nigerians should just pray buhari doesn't die yet. ..osinbajo has never really held a political position before. It would crush him if he starts as Nigeria's president
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by thaoriginator: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Daniyemi:
Pa Buhari, stop being mendacious.
We know you are not intellectually sound to pursue all these talks you keep talking.
IJustDeyLookYou.
stop talkin like a mumu pls
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by anwo247: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
A welcome developemnt as it sounds, but if asset declaration before and thereafter is all he's got for fight against corrruption, then it is as good as saying that corruption continues.....

Most, if not all of the properties owned by this corrupt people like Tinubu are owned through proxies.
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by wickyyolo: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
You didn't have to comment. Your statement is childish.
Demburrows:
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by heryeendey(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
abouzaid:
most oil blocks are owned by northerners, buhari won't dare them rather he will award more to the likes of fashola, amaechi, atiku, rochas etc
U Tok Trash Gmb Wnt Dance 2 Dis Peeps Tunes Dey R Lyk Puppet Ax Pdp Defectors Den U Knw Bout Wah M Tokin Bout
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by deletrue: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Those people who take apc as a party that will move Nigeria forward are those I will describe as without direction and empty brains. When apc was campaigning, he did not tell the world that people should not decamp to apc because no appointment will be extended to them. But now that the elections are over and apc declared winner Buhari is now sounding very clear that there will be no place for other decampees. Tell me if this apc, as I have said that this election is a serious gang up by the two regions ie the north and west to oppress, deal and take away the resources from the south south etc, how come that he is sound a warning that there will no place for any decampee especially those from the pdp. As far as am concerned, apc has come to further devide this country and in not time Nigeria will seriously fall backward because of this Buhari government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by pat077: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
nice move. I hope he also reduces d salary and allowances of our legislooters coz they can't b gettin dat much when d masses r livin in abject poverty.
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by thaoriginator: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pavarottii:
Nice one on the decleration on assets, but I will advice that u should still keep iweala in that place cos she goes her onions and I see her as the best ever!
My own opinion!
Iweala ke? That fat-obese, ugly and thieving b'itch?! God forbid!
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by anwo247: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Positiveminds:
It is a pity that the President-Elect is throwing Jabs at Professor Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. That woman is a blessing to Nigeria but unfortunately many ranting here in Nairaland do not know to what extent she has helped our country out of economic conundrum.

Buhari for goodness sake should understand that running an economy is not the same thing as rearing cattle. I lost faith in him when he said he would control international oil price and make naira equal to a dollar.

GMB is a daft and do you expect him to know that Ngozi has been the saving and salvaging grace of Nigeria?

Let him disregard ngozi and pay dearly. The reason I was against electing a tout as a president. But democracy is all about numbers....more illeterate will control the wise few.. just watching

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by heryeendey(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
stop talkin like a mumu pls
OGA Jst Incase U Get Any Corupt Politician Close 2 U Kindly Run Cos U Myt End Up In J*** Wit Dis Fearless Man...I Told Ya
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by bastian5050(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
PassingShot:
Buhari is the next best thing to happen to Nigeria after democracy.

His intentions are genuine and he seems to know what he is set out to achieve. With determination and a good team behind him, GMB will surely outperform all his predecessors.

May God help GMB
May God bless APC
May God bless FRN
this is April not may lets wait for may 29 and see how well this statements can be translated into actions.
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by vtsouthpaw(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
I heard dt some smart politicians declared wot dey av nt acquired during d declaration and mak sure dey acquired dem b4 d end of dia tenure, so at d end of dia tenure dia assets remain dsame. So our president-elect b smart abt dis. May God help u to fulfil all ya electoral promises......pls dia sud nt b sacred cow in ya Government.....
GOD BLESS MY BELOVED COUNTRY!!!!
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Moronmadu Braindead....can't do nothing....old coupist fooling himself and some gullable nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by TeamSimple(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
kenchylala:

Omo leave book n wake up, if really he is dat gud tell me the group of companies he is the CEO... Just a thot
Guy what point are you trying to develop now,coz honestly am lost
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by yemmynoni: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Daniyemi:
Pa Buhari, stop being mendacious.
We know you are not intellectually sound to pursue all these talks you keep talking.
IJustDeyLookYou.
try and face reality and move on...... na here you go dey dem go sell cement for 7h per bag ooo
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by gawk: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
tit:
this fool talks again!
How is he going to make governors declare assets apart from what is stipulated in the constitution?
Does he think he has power over the governors!

Your father is the fool
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Hman12(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
A General is always a General, no nonsense man deal with them and show us u can perform.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by thaoriginator: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
heryeendey:
OGA Jst Incase U Get Any Corupt Politician Close 2 U Kindly Run Cos U Myt End Up In J*** Wit Dis Fearless Man...I Told Ya
Who are you again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South / Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.