Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? (2156 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by falconey(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
GUYs don't get me wrong no one is dull, as we all know intelligence is a priviledge.

Some of us have the chance to school abroad, school in one of the best secondary school, UNI in the country while others due to some circumstances we just hustle to make it.

So guys can you marry a woman with higher IQ ? Disregard monetary iss.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Acekidc4(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why Not!!
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
There is no such thing as "More Higher"

Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Princecalm(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
What is the big deal about that or what happened to the saying that love is blind
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by RoyalBlak007: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
missclasssy:
Chisos. shocked....d guy vex yu b4?
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
missclasssy:
OP, falconey, there you go!
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Fabdedon(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
for the fact she can cook and take care of my kids..
I dont give a flying foik grin
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by meimoks(f): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
GUYs don't get me wrong no one is dull, as we all know intelligence is a priviledge.

Some of us have the chance to school abroad, school in one of the best secondary school, UNI in the country while others due to some circumstances we just hustle to make it.

** Girl whose IQ is higher than yours not more higher. Thanks
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by jamex93(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
It will even b more good getting married to such a lady

She go pass am for d children
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na dat kyn babe I dey find sef.... No be all these dull ones
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fabdedon:
for the fact she can cook and take care of my kids..
I dont give a flying foik grin

You should, sir. Marriage isn't about your belly only, you should care about your children's IQ
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Debola69(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sure i can! A higher I.Q on her part means she'll be more creative and calculative in bed. That means she'll figure out more ways to make me explode in sweet orgasm.

Plus she'll be making more money meaning i can quit my job and get a good monthly allowance from her for homekeeping while i play video games, smoke weed and do house chores.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by DahtzFestjayz: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
2 Heads is better than 1
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Kingsasian(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sure, they are the kind of ladies I need.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by falconey(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
missclasssy:

I stand corrected.

Modified.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Oahray: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmm... Such intellect is sexy. Just very rare.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by falconey(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
goofyone:

OP, falconey, there you go!

what's funny? I stand corrected. "More" and "higher" same meaning.

Using both together is grammatically wrong.

I would have modified it but was doing something else.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by falconey(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
missclasssy:

I know what you are trying to do.

I will be watchful now. LOL
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
I even need such a girl right now
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by tintingz(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Of course I can marry such lady. smiley

No matter how her I.Q is high even higher than mount Everest she can never be perfect/good in every field
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by falconey(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
meimoks:

** Girl whose IQ is higher than yours not more higher. Thanks

MODIFIED thanks a lot I saw it coming but it was too late to modify.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by justmag(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
I am not marrying her brain. undecided
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by falconey(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
justmag:
I am not marrying her brain. undecided

seriously? What are you marrying then?
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by justmag(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

seriously? What are you marrying then?

You really have to ask?? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Rilwayne001: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Of course, infact that's what I hope for.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by falconey(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
justmag:

You really have to ask?? shocked lipsrsealed

yeah mehn is preposterous saying you are not marrying her brain.

What is her without her brain?
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
There is no Lady with a higher IQ than me. argument dismissed.

If there is, then my kids will be super genius.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by falconey(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
juicyjoint:

LWKM why dismissed now? Nairaland babes would have buried you with quotes.
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by fnep2smooth(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
I love it....
I love cracking New codes grin
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by meimoks(f): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

MODIFIED thanks a lot I saw it coming but it was too late to modify.

you 're welcome
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by meimoks(f): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
juicyjoint:

If there is, then my kids will be super genius.

You neva jam
Re: GUYS: Can You Marry A Girl Whose I.Q Is Higher Than Yours? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
They always tell us not let ourselves be the smartest person in the room.... with a woman who is more intelligent than I am i will be super happy... imagine having all that brain power at your disposal!!!

So for the the answer to your question is "show me the girl" grin grin

How To Identify A Real Virgin In Two Seconds / Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? / Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend?