Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections (46851 Views)

INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nagxee: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lemon12:
PDP congratulate opponents when they lose

APC cause destruction when they lose

Fuuuck Apc
. When did IO becomes apc
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ALGAMISH: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Very fair indeed..thanks to them...
you could have photo shop the cows and goats that also voted
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Locapito(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Riodiao:
YOU THINK OUR MILITANTS GO GREE. BIA COME AND START GOING. ELECTIONS IS OVER. JEGA IF YOU REALLY GET MIND. I DARE YOU CANCEL AM , THEN WE WILL KNOW IF I966 0R 1968 0R 1969 OR 2015 IS THE GREATEST BLOOD BATH IN NIGERIA HISTORY. IF YOU CANCEL IT THEN BUHARI SHOULD BE READY TO FORGET ASO ROCK. WEVE ALLOWED BUHARI FOR THE SAKE OF UNITY, WE ARE NOT STUPID, LET SLEEPING DOG LIE
militants in this CHANGE era? By the way, who re the militants, hope u re not refering to asari and tompolo? Those guys u called militants has tasted life and not ready to go back to creek. Or u expect asari dokubo with 16 wives and 61 children to lead some tout to creek again? U better start a having a rethink. It ain't going to happen.

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by stanech: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap.
The biggest cash cow is already in their hands which is the FG.
Even rivers and akwa ibom will monthly come to abuja for alms.
Already, plans are ongoing to sweep off remnants of the pdp in NDDC for Amaechi's cronies. Enough cow for apc to play with.

yea collect all that but leave our rivers alone ooooo PDP is rivers
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Int'l observer!! Cry like a river.
na PDP state
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by lexxylalas2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool talking senselessly since the beginning of time.
Jonah-daft till ur early grave.

FINAL RESULT: WIKE 16 DAKUKU 0 grin. I KNOW SOMEBODY FEELS LIKE STONING ME. tongue
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by legendsilver(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I'm a staunch apc supporter, I campaigned massively for Dakuku, but please let's allow sleeping dogs lie, the PDP have won, they re quite popular in rivers state, let us allow sleeping dogs lie , better still put hands together and build our state, or channel our grievances to the appropriate quarters... but as for me, i have bowed out, congratulations to wike, I draw the curtains close...... I'll play my part to make rivers a better place.
Na lie go kill you.
No sane individual will accept results from River state, cus the outcome is different from what was obtained at the PUs n ward level

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Keep decieving yourselves that the underaged voters pics are photoshopped....
Mkpi!

ALGAMISH:
you could have photo shop the cows and goats that also voted
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Demdem(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
stanech:

exactly. they are using change slogan to deceive gullible Nigerians. even Rocha's is having a hard time in IMO as popular and respected as he is. yet small amaechi is forming superman. APC take time ioooo otherwise

U sound lost. Rochas has won already. APC is in charge in Imo.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
No be only IO na LO....

Nagxee:
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is very funny and highly irresponsible. The International fraudsters(observers) did not call for the cancellation of Lagos, and other states that witnessed violence. They never called for those of underaged northern kids. It is rivers state because no more free money for APC. Let me warn that the election of Rivers will stand. There is NO way APC can win 20% votes in Rivers. As for Amaechi and Peterside, the trouble they seek they will find. Rivers state belong to Rivers people and Wike is our choice.

Truckpusher come see tori o

3 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by deletrue: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! Nigerians are in for it.
Na who you dey blame? The north, west arranged, agreed and ganged up to vote out pdp, yet the south south is busy fighting each other. Right from the day the four northerner governors decamped, I new there is a grand plan to gang up against GEJ. The earlier the other regions wise up the better before it will too late.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by kingson001: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! Nigerians are in for it.
But where was APC mentioned in the post.... smh sha

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by driand(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
tucky200:

My bruhda thunder go strike u blessing...
Everything on the news was violence and suddenly they are bringing result..no wonder we no see mama peace
She was on a mission to deliver Rivers state. grin
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by stanech: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:

U sound lost. Rochas has won already. APC is in charge in Imo.

it wasn't easy for him yet his pipo love him. why would amaechi be going strong in rivers when even his deputy left him knowing where he is heading.

APC make una no form super man o e Go b like film
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Keep decieving yourselves that the underaged voters pics are photoshopped....
Mkpi!

my Dear don't mind those enemies of PDP. They want Rivers by force but we shall resist them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Demdem(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
stanech:

yea collect all that but leave our rivers alone ooooo PDP is rivers

Those fighting against the results are also rivers indigenes. U aren't more rivers than them. If they deem fit, they can choose to go to the tribunal, it's their choice.
The truth is whatever the result, Amaechi is coming out in the next dispensation a stronger politician with a lot of influence in the region than what he is currently.

3 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by omenka(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
ahh..when faced with facts, the rats scatter!!
You guys have four solid years to keep crying. And those years are subject to renewal. If I were you, I wouldn't start off the marathon running so fast. Hope you got the sense to understand my message. gringrin

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by mavinc4u(f): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Has the inec called the winner of river state gubernatorial election
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Truckpusher(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
This is very funny and highly irresponsible. The International fraudsters(observers) did not call for the cancellation of Lagos, and other states that witnessed violence. They never called for those of underaged northern kids. It is rivers state because no more free money for APC. Let me warn that the election of Rivers will stand. There is NO way APC can win 20% votes in Rivers. As for Amaechi and Peterside, the trouble they seek they will find. Rivers state belong to Rivers people and Wike is our choice.

Truckpusher come see tori o
I saw the useless thread and I didn't even bother to comment because any attempt to play politics with the people's opinion on who should Govern them will be the beginning of the problems that would wreck this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by kinibigdeal(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Which kind of paid international observers be that. How about lekki where ballot papers were thrown inside the river. Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by driand(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
stanech:
APC stay clear of rivers leave our oil alone
has the aburi accord been upheld? Guy u dull.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Demdem(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
lexxylalas2:

FINAL RESULT: WIKE 16 DAKUKU 0 grin. I KNOW SOMEBODY FEELS LIKE STONING ME. tongue

Why should I do such a thing when the brightest crown has already been won. Those aggrieved with the results know where to go to seek redress.

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by omenka(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nagxee:
The defeats they suffered have made them delusional. They can't tell their left hands from right anymore. gringrin

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by driand(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
ogaprime:

Don't mind them bad losers...they are also protesting man utd Vs man city 4-2 result.
how old are you?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Mentcee(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
softwhispers:

WHAT BEATS MY IMAGINATION IS WHERE PEEPS LIKE U GET INSPIRATION FROM TO SPEW SUCH HATE AND SOW SEEDS OF DISCORD.
JUST LOOK AT THE VIOLENT VEHEMENCE WITH WHICH U PURSUE A VENDETTA AGAINST YOUR FELLOWMAN ALL BECAUSE OF A CLASH OF POLITICAL INTERESTS.
DO U RECEIVE SOME SORT OF RENUMERATION FOR THIS CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY?
SMH...
Despite your possibly good intentions, pls just park wella before you join the fray. Okay? My dear pastor good citizen!
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by stanech: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:

Those fighting against the results are also rivers indigenes. U aren't more rivers than them. If they deem fit, they can choose to go to the tribunal, it's their choice.
The truth is whatever the result, Amaechi is coming out in the next dispensation a stronger politician with a lot of influence in the region than what he is currently.

which rivers indigenes? amaechi should call to congratulate wike and there will be peace if not e no go easy Ooo amaechi can't win rivers he knows that. he's just. trying to make. noice
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by deavicky(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
mjames:

You are not sincere to yourself. PDP boost to rig the election and they just did.
And what did apc do in katsina and kano during presidential election. Where ve u since free and fair election in the entire world? Even in the church. When Arinze was to be next pop, was denied of it was that free and fair.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Demdem(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
stanech:

it wasn't easy for him yet his pipo love him. why would amaechi be going strong in rivers when even his deputy left him knowing where he is heading.

APC make una no form super man o e Go b like film
[/s]

Rochas won. End of tori.

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by edynasty: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Riodiao:
YOU THINK OUR MILITANTS GO GREE. BIA COME AND START GOING. ELECTIONS IS OVER. JEGA IF YOU REALLY GET MIND. I DARE YOU CANCEL AM , THEN WE WILL KNOW IF I966 0R 1968 0R 1969 OR 2015 IS THE GREATEST BLOOD BATH IN NIGERIA HISTORY. IF YOU CANCEL IT THEN BUHARI SHOULD BE READY TO FORGET ASO ROCK. WEVE ALLOWED BUHARI FOR THE SAKE OF UNITY, WE ARE NOT STUPID, LET SLEEPING DOG LIE

that moment when you realise the person typing this was born in the 90's...*they are always the ones spewing trash things about war this war that!

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by stanech: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
driand:
has the aburi accord been upheld? Guy u dull.

you no get since

APC want rivers and akwa ibom but God no go gree
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by grandlexuz(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mentcee:
Devil punish the foolish international observers. Devil solder the nyash of that errand boy, ( whom the senile, lean ass, terror loving, illiterate, dementia ravaged foolanimal called BOKKOHARI will always refer to as) Dakwukwu Feter Waterside! Up wike. Damn that squint eyed, drug sniffing, odour mouthed barstad called Thiefnubhu. Damn APC! Doom to alla dem! And doom to that animal called Demdem on Nairaland, together with the beasts called Omenka, egift, Obiageli and the tramp called Berem! Doom to all the faggotss and inane fools celebrating the terrorist APC! Mark my words today; this incoming government must be toppled in a military coup or the cow rearer will fall out with the drug baron on Bourdilon Street. Fork all you Amala eating oil soup lovers. Fork Oba Akiolu the senile basttad. Idiotz. Devil will visit ya'all one by one with unremitting thunder strikes. You willl not see good. Quote me and die instantly.

You sound sick. Very sick! Do you have night fevers? Do you sweat at night? Do you hear voices?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) / Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election / Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.