Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. (7511 Views)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
what does it take to grow up,especially when your girlfriend tells you to grow up,what does she mean?

don't mark grammar,just comment.
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by falconey(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
let's hear from them.
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by kilokeys(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2015
hmmm u have a tiny winkie grin..
there r some enlargement ads here on NL.. take it seriously..

when u r fully grown.. dem no born ur gf well to dare u again
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Boland(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2015
When someone tells you to grow up, it simply means you should embrace reality, face it and fight to stay in...

2 Likes

Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2015
Boland:
When someone tells you to grow up, it simply means you should embrace reality, face it and fight to stay in...

Or it could mean act your age or more mature even.
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 13, 2015
dancok:
what does it take to grow up,especially when your girlfriend tells you to grow up,what does she mean?

get ur priorities straight nd start acting ur age....there r just things u hv to stop doing at a certain age hey
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by fxbot: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2015
dancok:

give an example of what led to her saying such to you. I have girls in the past tell me to grow up but in essence they needed to grow up because I tell them the truth. One of my ex realised this after 4 years and admitted she had really erred especially in the area of our relationship. Most of them think they are wise but have just fish brain.

2 Likes

Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by justmag(m): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Ehhhhhhh! Where are these people coming from OP u really had to ask this?? shocked shocked
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by meimoks(f): 12:48am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=kilokeys post=32659019]hmmm u have a tiny winkie grin..
there r some enlargement ads here on NL.. take it seriously..

when u r fully grown.. dem no born ur gf well to dare u again

grin grin grin grin
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 13, 2015
fxbot:
give an example of what led to her saying such to you. I have girls in the past tell me to grow up but in essence they needed to grow up because I tell them the truth. One of my ex realised this after 4 years and admitted she had really erred especially in the area of our relationship. Most of them think they are wise but have just fish brain.
is my on and off chick,i usually tell her to come visit that i will send transport fee but i will ignore her for sometime i will not send money or call so she told me the last time,that childish of me.
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by fxbot: 1:48am On Apr 13, 2015
dancok:
is my on and off chick,i usually tell her to come visit that i will send transport fee but i will ignore her for sometime i will not send money or call so she told me the last time,that childish of me.
Lol... I did that to an ex for a long time. It took her long to realise I didn't take her serious. Well don't blame me cos she messed me up big time. May be you should just free her.
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Truckpusher(m): 1:58am On Apr 13, 2015
dancok:

They want you to behave the way that soothes them. grin

When I'm asked to grow up - I simply tell them that nobody wants to grow old even you, in sarcastic manner. grin
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Boland(m): 5:48am On Apr 13, 2015
kolocat:

Or it could mean act your age or more mature even.
Yeah, and that one too.. But most of the time it means, face the reality of things going on around you and blend in.. You dig?
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Dotwillis1(m): 6:50am On Apr 13, 2015
i think they dont like yhur attitude and wanted to see a change.... buh do yhu really need to live yur life to please anyone?

whenever they tell yhu to grow up ask them if they are the one that planted the seed grin
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by tpiadotcom: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
They want you to behave the way that soothes them. grin

When I'm asked to grow up - I simply tell them that nobody wants to grow old even you, in sarcastic manner. grin
lol.
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2015
fxbot:
Lol... I did that to an ex for a long time. It took her long to realise I didn't take her serious. Well don't blame me cos she messed me up big time. May be you should just free her.
i don free her long time byt she is d kind of girl u cant look elsewhere when she comes around *light skin girl and pretty but little wayward* i know she will call one day we enjoy eachother but never will i wed her,that is why i said *on and off chick*

1 Like

Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Me guy it simply means get a brain.... Coz u got none... C ur topic and d rubbish advert as post...U want to atract traffic to ur site.... Grow up man... Pay 4 NL ads

1 Like

Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Slimzjoe(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2015
undecided

Women are naturally a confused specie (No vex)
When she told you to grow up, it doesn't really mean you're doing something wrong.....maybe she wants something else..... Abeg ask her what the "grow up" means

1 Like

Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Dygeasy(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2015
dancok:
i don free her long time byt she is d kind of girl u cant look elsewhere when she comes around *light skin girl and pretty but little wayward* i know she will call one day we enjoy eachother but never will i wed her,that is why i said *on and off chick*
Stop typing from your anus and use your head. This is nothing to be proud up and you really need to grow up.

It's something else if she visits you on her own or you invite her without the promise of transport fare but inviting her, promising her and deliberately not fulfilling the promise is the height of childishness.

Grow up! Real men do not go back on their words.

1 Like

Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Boland:
Yeah, and that one too.. But most of the time it means, face the reality of things going on around you and blend in.. You dig?

Ya I agree with that too
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Boland(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2015
kolocat:

Ya I agree with that too
Yah... Are you the one on your dp?
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Boland:
Yah... Are you the one on your dp?

Ya I am
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Boland(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2015
kolocat:

Ya I am
Ooh... You look cool... Have you ever been to Nigeria?
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Boland:
Ooh... You look cool... Have you ever been to Nigeria?

Ah thanks. Ya I was there last year for two weeks
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Boland(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2015
kolocat:

Ah thanks. Ya I was there last year for two weeks
Alright... Hope you enjoyed your stay? Where exactly in Nigeria did you stay then?
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Boland:
Alright... Hope you enjoyed your stay? Where exactly in Nigeria did you stay then?

Ya I did enjoy itsmiley I stayed in lagos
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by K9blunt(f): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
Stop typing from your anus and use your head. This is nothing to be proud up and you really need to grow up.

It's something else if she visits you on her own or you invite her without the promise of transport fare but inviting her, promising her and deliberately not fulfilling the promise is the height of childishness.

Grow up! Real men do not go back on their words.
like seriously from a guy shocked
so there's hope for some lucky lady that will get hooked up with you.

this is the best comment av ever read on romance section. *thumbs up*

op you no try at all....... grow up jawe!
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Boland(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2015
kolocat:

Ya I did enjoy itsmiley I stayed in lagos
Really nice, if you don't mind, I won't mind knowing more about you... pm?
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2015
Boland:
Really nice, if you don't mind, I won't mind knowing more about you... pm?
hhaa 9ja girl wan use u grin grin
Re: When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2015
K9blunt:
like seriously from a guy shocked
so there's hope for some lucky lady that will get hooked up with you.

this is the best comment av ever read on romance section. *thumbs up*

op you no try at all....... grow up jawe!
i did'nt see any thing wrong in that,just because i did nt send money does warrant* grow up*.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? / What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel / What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.