Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. (70697 Views)

Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / Checkout Photo Of Ben Murray Bruce With His Mum, Circa In 1976 / Isale Eko In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by AJORE(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Well, I thought they made him a first class king due to the status of Lagos, and cos he is the most popular king in Lagos. Hence I asked.

But Olubadan can Never be a first class - that is a slap on Yoruba culture.
First class in lagos state not in Yoruba land.....in yoruba land his going to 5th Class oba ....
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by Firefire(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

I think you should quit saying things you know nothing about.

There are 4 1st class Oba in Lagos, the Oba of Lagos who is also the eleko or OLOWO EKO, the Ayangburen of Ikorodu, The Olu of Epe and the Akran of Badagry.

Also Oba have their areas of jurisidiction but the Oba of Lagos is the Chairman of Lagos State council of obas permanently.

You guys should stop going into history you know little or nothing about.

Your knowledge of grading of Oba in Yoruba is so minute since you wrote Olubadan and soun of ogbomosho as the topmost obas in Yoruba land when a simple history book will tell you the 7 sons of Akanbi are the ones rated as such.

Respect, you finished well in Yoruba class and history.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by SirShymexx: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
hercules07:

Shymmex and his Ibadan wahala, in truth, the Olubadan is not a first class Oba if we are to go by Yoruba tradition, he owes his allegiance to the Alaafin of Oyo. The Alaafin is the first of first class obas, he is followed by his brothers, as far as I am concerned the Ooni is not a first class Oba by our tradition, he is a babalawo or chief priest. The awujale should be accorded his rights as a first class Oba by Yoruba tradition as the ijebus were not really part of the hinterland yorubas and were great warriors.

Lol.

Sir, I have got love for Ibadan. That is in the Duke of all Ibadan chics on NL. And they all love me like Brazilian hair lol.

I was just trying to post the real thing according to accurate historical facts.

Lol. Don't let 9jacrip and saxywale catch you the Ooni of Ife line - those guys don't joke with their king loool.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by LAGrejectIBO: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
SirShymexx:

Nice.

I don't even need to do to much analysis to know who this is. It is the big Chief - the NL custodian of Eko history. Alie? Loool. Not snitching, Sir. lipsrsealed Educative as usual - nice.

Anyway, who was the last king with Bini lineage?

And I remember you said Oba Akiolu is half-Igbo one time. However, someone said he is isn't and that his mum is Ogun Ijebu. How true is that?

Lmao...you are a badt dude!
Hey, you getting the DSS top job when BUHARI take oath! grin grin
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by seunmsg(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
hercules07:

Shymmex and his Ibadan wahala, in truth, the Olubadan is not a first class Oba if we are to go by Yoruba tradition, he owes his allegiance to the Alaafin of Oyo. The Alaafin is the first of first class obas, he is followed by his brothers, as far as I am concerned the Ooni is not a first class Oba by our tradition, he is a babalawo or chief priest. The awujale should be accorded his rights as a first class Oba by Yoruba tradition as the ijebus were not really part of the hinterland yorubas and were great warriors.

Their is nothing like first class or second Obas in Yoruba tradition. All Obas preside over their respective domains without one oba bowing for the other. Yoruba Obas are referred to as 'alase igbakeji orisa' which means they are next only to the gods. The issue of grading was introduced by the British colonialist and subsequently adopted by various states in their traditional council laws. It has to do majorly with the traditional rulers area of influence, politics and connection.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by ademusiwa7: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
seunfly:

First class in which aspect?

Is it in state or in a standard Yoruba concept.

At state level, we may have many first class king depending on the size and importance of their community in the state.

In a standard Yoruba concept, we don't have many first class king and I don't think oba of Lagos is among.

The traditional first class Yoruba kings are Orogun of Ila, Alafin of Oyo, Oni of Ife, Alake of egba and oba of bennin.

The next in hierachy are: Olubadan of Ibadan, awojale of Ijebu, Timi of Ede, owa obokun Of Ijesha, onokoyi, Osamawe of ondo etc

The third level are Soun of ogbomosho, olofa of offa, akinrun of ikinrun etc.

Some of our popular kings are made popular because of the mordern development which favour their community and they become more popular.

For instance Deji of Akure in not bigger than Osamawe of ondo but since akure in the capital and Deji is the king of Akure, his throne overshadow the king of ondo town.

What nonsense are you talking about, they are not kings... They are Obas(duke of towns) not kingdom.. the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria ran administration on dukes (Obas).
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
logica:
Sorry, but in Yoruba culture, women are not excluded from discussions. smiley Yoruba culture is egalitarian; and our women had been voting long before Europeans discovered "Women's Rights". smiley
Why are you jumping around responding to messages meant for others ? Are you the one using different usernames ?

My Opinion is that the picture above is when Obas used to be Obas. Now Oba Lil Wayne is eating from the politicians palms so he can afford to call Agbaje an outcast while blessing Amboday and insulting the Igbos. That's totally childish, foolish and un-oba-like.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by AJORE(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Well, I thought they made him a first class king due to the status of Lagos, and cos he is the most popular king in Lagos. Hence I asked.

But Olubadan can Never be a first class - that is a slap on Yoruba culture.
First class in lagos state not in Yoruba land.....in yoruba land his going to 5th Class oba ....bcs each state also has their own power sharing
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by SirShymexx: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yadoctora:
haba! Olubadan is first class.

You've got to provide an undisputable source before I can agree otherwise.

Ibadan has the history of never losing a war in Yorubaland. What more qualifies any kingdom as a first and true class.

Ogun o ko wa ri (2ce)
Omo Ibadan i seru eni kookan
ogun o ko wari.

Lol.

Who is actually from Ibadan? The Egbas used to own it, but they got kicked out by Ijebus and Ife. So, Ibadan has no real indigenes - it is a Yoruba commonwealth city, with all Yoruba subgroups.

And the King isn't a proper Yoruba king.

Stop gassing yourself looool.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by logica(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why are you jumping around responding to messages meant for others ? Are you the one using different usernames ?
If you don't want others to respond to your posts on a public forum, best you can do is send private messages or write in your private diary. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by ademusiwa7: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt]there is no title call Eleko of Eko.. I cant laugh when I read this.. There is no such title call eleko of Eko.. you people are funny. The Oba of lagos(duke of Lagos) is just a oba(duke) like the over 500 obas(duke) we have in cities of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

Instead of civilian performing the function. My family had Obas perform the function, including ambassadorial function and others, this is the work of Obas(duke). They are not emperor or kings.. They are dukes of cities.. all over Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

We have Oba of abeokuta(now call Alake) Duke of Abeokuta
Oba of Ijebu ( now call awujale)Duke of Ijebu
Oba of Benin ( who did not change his name) Duke of Benin
Oba of Oyo ( who is now call alafin of Oyo) duke of Oyo
Oba of Okuku, duke of okuku
Oba of Iragbiji, duke of iragbiji
Oba of Inisa, duke of inisa
Oba of Eko-Ende, duke of eko ende
Oba of Oyan, duke of oyan
Oba of Oke Irun, duke of oke irun
Oba of Erin Osun duke of erin osun etc
we have several obas in towns , there are more than 1000 obas

it is the oba of a town, Which mean Duke of a town.. Dont call people eleko of eko. Call them Oba of Inisa, Oba of Iragbiji , Oba of owo, Oba of ore, Oba of Oyo, Oba of Offa..Oba of abeokuta, Oba of Ijebu ode, etc, this is the correct title

The title of the Olu of warri or Olu of Ibadan should now be referred to as the Oba of warri, because warri and ibadan are no more small town. It should be the Oba of warri and the Oba of Ibadan.

[/size]
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by enomakos(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote
author=seunfly post=32675063]

At state level, we may have many first class king depending on the size
and importance of their community in the state.

In a standard Yoruba concept, we don't have many first class king and I
don't think oba of Lagos is among.

The traditional first class Yoruba kings are Orogun of Ila, Alafin of
Oyo, Oni of Ife, Alake of egba and oba of bennin.

The next in hierachy are: Olubadan of Ibadan, awojale of Ijebu, Timi of
Ede, owa obokun Of Ijesha, onokoyi, Osamawe of ondo etc

The third level are Soun of ogbomosho, olofa of offa, akinrun of ikinrun
etc.

Some of our popular kings are made popular because of the mordern
development which favour their community and they become more popular.

For instance Deji of Akure in not bigger than Osamawe of ondo but since
akure in the capital and Deji is the king of Akure, his throne
overshadow the king of ondo town.[/quote]did u just mention the oba of benin?
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
If I should quote Kendrick Lamar: To pump a butterfly.

Look at the accolade being showered to the Oba, while his people back home were serving as second class citizens in their home land to those white folks.

Hat off to the real citizens that gallantry march for Nigeria independence.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by baby124: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
This discussion is NOT for women. Can you invite your husband to come and discuss this issue with me ? Thanks for respecting yourself in advance. Oba Lil Wayne needs my reprimand. He is a mere mortal and cant do some shit I do.
You this bare back and backward baboon with coins in his pocket. Kobonaire like you. Thunder that will fire you is doing press up. Gbe nu e soun, fake guy. Even my husband stops and thinks when I speak, you are now feeling like one local town crier because I managed to mention you.
logica:
Sorry, but in Yoruba culture, women are not excluded from discussions. smiley Yoruba culture is egalitarian; and our women had been voting long before Europeans discovered "Women's Rights". smiley

O kare jare. Omo iya e.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by seunmsg(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

I think you should quit saying things you know nothing about.

There are 4 1st class Oba in Lagos, the Oba of Lagos who is also the eleko or OLOWO EKO, the Ayangburen of Ikorodu, The Olu of Epe and the Akran of Badagry.

Also Oba have their areas of jurisidiction but the Oba of Lagos is the Chairman of Lagos State council of obas permanently.

You guys should stop going into history you know little or nothing about.

Your knowledge of grading of Oba in Yoruba is so minute since you wrote Olubadan and soun of ogbomosho as the topmost obas in Yoruba land when a simple history book will tell you the 7 sons of Akanbi are the ones rated as such.

We have about 50 first class Obas and chiefs in Lagos state. You can get the full list from Lagos state ministries of chieftancy affairs.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
logica:
If you don't want others to respond to your posts on a public forum, best you can do is send private messages or write in your private diary. smiley
Now that you've got attention. Go ahead and tell me something more important. Is it right for an Oba to eat from the politicians palms and become messenger of derogatory rhetoric ? Straight-forward answer please.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by Firefire(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
seunmsg:

We have about 50 first class Obas and chiefs in Lagos state. You can get the full list from Lagos state ministries of chieftancy affairs.

you mean fifty first class Obas in Lagos alone ?
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by omonnakoda: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
ademusiwa7:
[size=18pt] Dont call people eleko of eko. Call them Oba of Inisa, Oba of Iragbiji , Oba of owo, Oba of ore, Oba of Oyo, Oba of Offa..Oba of abeokuta, Oba of Ijebu ode, etc,

[/size]
Simples
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by logica(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
Is it right for an Oba to eat from the politicians palms and become messenger of derogatory rhetoric ? Straight-forward answer please.
Apparently you are embittered by the PDP defeat in Lagos. Because I believe it is general knowledge the reason the Oba made "derogatory rhetoric" was in reaction to Agbaje's campaign tactics; not because he's eating from anybody's palms.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
baby124:

You this bare back and backward baboon with coins in his pocket. Kobonaire like you. Thunder that will fire you is doing press up. Gbe nu e soun, fake guy. Even my husband stops and thinks when I speak, you are now feeling like one local town crier because I managed to mention you.
O kare jare. Omo iya e.
Hahahahhaahaha, Now, I have touched some nerves. This is why I dislike communicating with women, cos they are just emotions personified. Your husband is obligated by your 'sweetness' to stop and listen to you. Not Billyonaire my dear. Go into the kitchen and get us something to munch woman. When men are talking you should pause and wait for us to invite you before jumping in. At least that's what African culture passed down. Oba is a man like me, so allow me to address him in plain languages. Thanks for respecting yourself by getting off this thread.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Things develop with need and circumstances. I tend to See Yoruba as the Lingua franca of the SW rather than language. There is a very strong human tendency to identify with Language but Jesus spoke Aramaic which was also the Linguafranca of Babylon.Who speaks it today.? Very few and it is much changed. That is the nature of the Human journey looking forward not back.I think Yoruba language is endangered We hardly read in it we don't count in it and we are not adopting it to new technologies or science or law so I think it will die out maybe not totally but it will die out before Hausa if we remain in Nigeria . That is quite clear

3rd attempt at replying, I hope I don't lose this one too.

Summary:

Swahili, Hausa, Edo are not applied nor adopted to modern techs and sciences and they remain strong. Same is applicable to Yoruba.

Maybe you do not speak nor write but millions of Yoruba outside Lagos speak it heavily, read and write it.

If Yoruba is the lingua franca to you then you're implying Yoruba towns have different languages that are incomprehensible to non-members of each town?

For me, I know Yoruba towns have their variations of Yoruba that are understandable to other Yoruba but generally, Oyo version of Yoruba has been adopted all over but towns still retain and use their variations as a meand of communication.

Let me add that, many Yoruba towns share one or two similarities with Ife version of Yoruba. I, upon prior observation decided to take my friends from different Yoruba towns back home and they have attested to certain similarities in pronounciation or sentence structure similar to that which is spoken back in their home towns.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by newacca: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abibanjo:
do (1630–1669) (son of Ashipa/Esikpa)[2][3]

Gabaro (1669–1704) [4]

Akinsemoyin (1704–1749) [4] or (c.1760-1775) [5]

Eletu Kekere (1749) [2]

Ologun Kutere / Ologunkutere / Ologunkuture (1749–1775) [2] or (1780-1801) [5] or until 1803 [6]

Adele Ajosun (1775-1780)[7][4] or (1801-1821) [5] or (1806-1813)[8][7]

Eshilokun / Esinlokun Ajan (1780–1819)[4] or (1821–1829)[5]

Idewu Ojulari (1819–1832) [4] or (1829-1835)[5]

Adele Ajosun (second term) (1832-1834) [4] or (1835-1837) [5][8][7]

Oluwole (1837-1841) [9][6]

Akintoye or Akitoye (1841-1845) [4][9][6]

Kosoko (1845–1851) [4][5][6]

Akintoye or Akitoye (second term) (1851-1853)[4]

Dosumu the Great (1853–1885) [4][9]

Oyekan (1885–1900)

Esugbayi Eleko (1901-1925 & 1932)

Ibikunle Aki(n)toye (1925–1928)

Sanusi Olusi (1928–1931)

Falolu (1932–1949)

Adeniji Adele (1949–1964)

Adeyinka Oyekan II (1965–2003)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu (2003 till date)
ti oba ba kan e a oh seyo lorishirishi ara ye a gbo. Sule Adisa OMO OBA NI.
smiley Yusuf Olatunji Baba Legba did a track on this.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Sir, I have got love for Ibadan. That is in the Duke of all Ibadan chics on NL. And they all love me like Brazilian hair lol.

I was just trying to post the real thing according to accurate historical facts.

Lol. Don't let 9jacrip and saxywale catch you the Ooni of Ife line - those guys don't joke with their king loool.

Loool!

I actually caught him and sent a correction his way.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by logica(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
At least that's what African culture passed down. Oba is a man like me, so allow me to address him in plain languages.
You don't see the irony in there, do you?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by InvertedHammer: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
/
When men were men....

I bet you if Mr. Akiolu sorry Oba Akiolu goes to London today, he will join other visitors in taking pictures at the Queen's gate like his counterpart Oba Adeyemi III. He will just be a number.

\
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
seunmsg:

It is the duty of each state government to grade traditional stools as they deem appropriate. We have more than five first class traditional rulers in Lagos state alone not to talk about the entire Yorubaland.
You're right. The five first class kings Mynd44 refers to were the Ooni of Ife, Awujale of Ijebu, the Alaafin of Oyo, the Oba of Benin and (I can't remember the last). They're so upgraded to that level by the Government of Western Region.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Alfamann:
Maybe those ones deserve some respect but the most recent calling himself ewu-olu is a shame to mankind.
I concur, He's such a fool man.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by M16: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
logica:

Correct. 3 gbosa for you. Let's give this ati oun riwa's some history lesson. Niger Delta Lagosian, e ma gbami. Abeg swim go your creek for otueke. Every body wan claim Lagos. I am happy the Oba told it as it is. You guys dont know kabiyesi. While in the Police force, he will lock himself in his office and spray tear gas and sit in it.

Even his fellow police officers then used to fear him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by akigbemaru: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by seunfly: 1:30pm
Mynd44:

What do you call a "First class king"? There are only 5 or so first class kings in Yorubaland and the Oba of Lagos is not even one

At state level, we may have many first class king depending on the size and importance of their community in the state.

In a standard Yoruba concept, we don't have many first class king and I don't think oba of Lagos is among.

Mynd44:

I did not say there are only 5 but the last I heard was there are 5..there might be more though

I know the Alaafin, Olubadan, Ooni are among.

Perhaps the Deji of Akure and Soun of Oshogbo (not sure of the Soun though)
GOOD ONE OBA OF LAGOS IS NOT A FIRST CLASS OBA
The traditional first class Yoruba kings are Orogun of Ila, Alafin of Oyo, Oni of Ife, Alake of egba and oba of bennin.

The next in hierachy are: Olubadan of Ibadan, awojale of Ijebu, Timi of Ede, owa obokun Of Ijesha, onokoyi, Osamawe of ondo etc

Some of our popular kings are made popular because of the mordern development which favour their community and they become more popular.

For instance Deji of Akure in not bigger than Osamawe of ondo but since akure in the capital and Deji is the king of Akure, his throne overshadow the king of ondo town.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by pendicle: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
seunmsg:

Those were upgraded baales for political and other sentimental reasons.

Some of those you called first class are even not obas or baales there are first class graded chiefs in Lagos having same status like an Oba in lagos it is just to recognize them

There are about 4 first class graded chiefs in my town though they are not obas or baales so you need to understand the grading system.

The Deputy Chairman of Lagos council of Obas is only rotated amongst the other 3 obas or kings the OLOWO EKO is the permanent chairman.
Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
logica:
Apparently you are embittered by the PDP defeat in Lagos. Because I believe it is general knowledge the reason the Oba made "derogatory rhetoric" was in reaction to Agbaje's campaign tactics; not because he's eating from anybody's palms.

Oh no, you get me figured out wrongly. I am a Jonathanian. I only embraced PDP because of Jonathan and Jonathan alone. Without Jonathan, PDP is just another APC. We must not forget that APC as it is constituted is a toxic blend of ex-PDP+Tinubu&Buhari (A lethal concoction).

Oba is a Father of all Lagosians, and lost our respect when he chose to support one son against the other. Let's not forget that we are a Democracy, and NOT a Monarchy. The Oba is NOT a recognized office in the constitution. Do not also forget that as long as we are using the 1999 constitution (as ammended); any Nigerian is a citizen of any state he/she chooses to live in and has right to contest for office there as far as he performs his/her constitutional responsibility of paying taxes.

I am more Lagosian than most of you who have not even hired a single Nigerian, not even a fellow Yoruba person but are quick to say..."Lagos is yoruba land". Can you afford a plot of land in this Lagos ? If you can, then you have a stake, and you are a Lagosian with full rights of Lagosian and Nigerian, fullstop.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
seunfly:

I doubt the Orangun of Ila is a first class king and highly respected. Upto last year I was still seeing him walking on the campus of OAU, Ile-Ife alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) / Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.