Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath (53985 Views)

Innovative:See Wat This Dapper Looking Man In Suit Does 4 Living Ogun State(pics / See Wat I Saw In A School Fence / Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by chukzzy1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op if I'm correct,you said you'll die if you break the oath...well newsflash;you just did that.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by NobleG1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
You took a useless oath to not tell anyone. You ignorantly just told hundreds if not thousands of Nairalanders. Are you dead now?

Even though I don't believe in juju, tell your friend what happened for him to leave that job. It is never a good idea to work for someone who indulge in s*tupid ritual stuff.

The so-called juju didn't affect your friend because it simply doesn't work! He knows his problem. His actions affected his progress NOT juju.

Juju is the oldest 419 scheme that is still perpetrated today. Don't fall for it. Anyone who claims he or she is educated and still believes in supernatural c*rap, is an illiterate in my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by xkris11(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Holatunde007:

Thou I went for deliverance but I tell any pastor what actually happened just joined those having deliverance session in the church

You are totally not delivered,for you to be totally delivered you need to confess all your sins and secret deeds.you must confide in the pastor conducting the deliverance by telling him the story.

My advice,visit prayer city for deeper deliverance.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Omotayor123(f): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?
Hmmmm! u didn't say it with ur hands but with ur fingers. Funny!!
well, I pray ur friend fine deliverance soon. Ad vice him to keep praying#
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by pbs4real(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
asala1:
Haaaa! You just broke Baba's oath! Just go and buy coffin.
u tink dis is a joke ryt?use ur head man
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by iamwrong(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
@Op You owe it a duty to inform your friend and former Co - workers the truth about the situation going on in their lives through the right mediums... At the risk of being called a religious fanatic..I believe their was a divine purpose that made you appeared on the scene of the unholy acts that made you to fight for your life by taking that oath. To me seems you are the key to the liberation of your friend and co-workers.

You cannot run away from your problems rather you face it, find a solution to it and end it once and for all. So in this case if you allow it linger for so long, you have know idea the tumors and life challenges they go through innocently and it keeps getting deeper and complicated. And for you by implication only God knows what awaits you in the future so far your name was once in the "list" (oath or no oath)

Yes your life is in danger.... but by going to the right places first, damn and shame the devil, confess what happened. You are their MIRACLE. Liberate yourself and them from bondage.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hi OP,
What those folks succeeded in doing is putting fear in you. Your exboss is being tricked by his spiritualist. The spiritualist himself is a con man feeding off the ignorance and superstitions of Nigerians. I assure you that nothing is gonna happen to you. For example, By posting this, you have told your story to close to 1M nairaland users and you did not drop dead.
As a kid in Lagos, I used to mess around with those silly things called 'ebo' dropped in street corners...I was a skeptic and always dared whatever was termed mystical. Yet nothing happened to me.
Relax and enjoy your life...you won't die.

Take care

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Santoxsayz(m): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2015
bennyrazz:
@op, you need what we call deep deliverance. Breaking oaths & covenants is no joke. How was the oath made? was your blood involved? where you made to sign anything? was anything collected from you? all the deliverance you said you did were just surface deliverance. Until the deliverance pastor understand the root of your problems, they might not know how to tackle it.

These are very important questions , u av 2 ansa @ OP
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by rittyben(f): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmm! What gave u the guts to go back to the office at that time believing it will be open?
Though i don't believe you, you just cant accuse ur boss without prove. if you do, he doesn't need to deal with u spiritually, he can do that legally. Starting with y u were at the office after closing hours, and why u r trying to spoil his image and that of the company.
Spiritual matter are dealt with spiritually. Take ur friend for deliverance, he will find out the truth himself.

Holatunde007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2015
paulolee:
Mr op..... dis ur story no pure abeg
u went bk n saw dem on dier incantations n u no run go ous or church n instead u use ur own go stop ur boss n him spiritualist business...
tell mi anoda scene u watched from d movie last nite
how can u go bak for your charger arnd 8.30pm i'm confused
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by oleabhie: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?

Telling him does not mean he will take the right step. Please take him to ur pastor and let him pray for him, hoping that God will reveal the source to ur pastor. From there he will be set free and you too will be free
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2015
onyeguy:
shocked shocked shocked Abeg can someone tell me name of this movie
the office saga part1
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by habeebcole: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:

What should I do?
as far as yo nt dead after posting dis.....yo good ti to go......cause uve broken d oath already
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by gidjah(m): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Go see your senior pastor bro
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by donbachi(m): 12:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Now dat u have exposed the secret,u die?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by nnamdiosu(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:

Is really affect those workers that's my d base of my scare, since the enchantment affected his workers, I don't want to look down on the oath

op they are just using fear to put u in serious bondage. for you info you just told us in naira land abt the oath.....and ur still alive. God used you to catch ur evil boss and expose him. but instead ur........
place urself in the shoes of ur friend and ask urself how will u feel if someone withholds such Indo from you. then the answer to ur question abt telling him is solved

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by chismo007(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2015
As you said it here in NL did you die?
If you reply my msg dah means you are still alive and won't even die if you rescue souls from bondage

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by kokosheen(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Op, I shouldn't be an advocate of this, but if your story is true, why don't you do the world a favour and off him?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by toprealman: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Story for the gods.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:

What should I do?

You went for deliverance and still this fearful?
Na wa
You have just told us what you saw so if the oath will kill you,you have already done what you swore not to do
You might as well tell your former colleagues (before you die )

Just kidding about the last part in parenthesis grin
Go to a good deliverance ministry and break it with fasting and prayer and it will have no hold over you
If you think keeping quiet will save you,you are mistaken
Once you have made an oath with the devil,you are already in a pact with him and the devil has no goodness in him and you will be foolish to entrust your life in him by keeping silent ( which is what you were asked to do)
YoU need serious prayers with fasting to break this.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 14, 2015
garriboy:
My broda since u've done deliverance u r free from wateva bondage d oath must have placed u but half d time dou, dese oath stuffs r usually mere sham. I'll advice dat u not only tell ur friend but also tell the entire staff, everyone whose name is on dat list. But 1st tell it to d police and ur family members, incase anytin does happen to u whether spiritual or physical, and aldou court doesn't believe in metaphysics but u have a case on d gun threat. Once investigated, ur boss may end up in police net alongside his accomplices and by the time they get out, the police must have had detailed information abt all of dem involved and they can't harm u and get away wit it. U will not only gain satisfaction from freeing ur mind but u'll be a hero to all whom u saved.

I agree with you
The poster should tell his relatives also about this most definitely
These evil people perpetuate their evil with intimidating their victims
If all this juju stuff was as powerful as they claimed why couldn't they stop colonization of Africa
That boss and his accomplices need to be arrested for threatening someone with a gun

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by netmillionaires(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:

Is really affect those workers that's my d base of my scare, since the enchantment affected his workers, I don't want to look down on the oath
if U were asked not to mention something. Don't mention it with ur mouth. Just write it out for them to read. The oath will only work when U try to speak it out. Meanwhile see a good man of God.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Etizz: 12:58am On Apr 14, 2015
OP I wanna ask u just two questions, if u answer dem correctly, den u have your answer.... Firstly, do u know u have revealed d secret under d oath to thousands of people in nairaland? Secondly, are u dead or still alive?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by netmillionaires(m): 1:04am On Apr 14, 2015
NobleG1:
You took a useless oath to not tell anyone. You ignorantly just told hundreds if not thousands of Nairalanders. Are you dead now?

Even though I don't believe in juju, tell your friend what happened for him to leave that job. It is never a good idea to work for someone who indulge in s*tupid ritual stuff.

The so-called juju didn't affect your friend because it simply doesn't work! He knows his problem. His actions affected his progress NOT juju.

Juju is the oldest 419 scheme that is still perpetrated today. Don't fall for it. Anyone who claims he or she is educated and still believes in supernatural c*rap, is an illiterate in my eyes.
sorry I don't mean to attack u o. Incase u think I just did. But if u ask me, I will say most people who don't believe in juju have only seen it practised in Nollywood. I think u will believe in juju if u believe in God, Jesus, and the existence of satan.
Let me tell u my own experience... I was on my way home when I saw a masquerade performing on the street close to my house. The masquerade was performing with fire when the fire pour on am. If U no believe say na human being dey under that cloth u must believe that day. Abi fire don dey born spirit too ni... The masquerade started shouting and running about. It hugged a fruit tree(i dont know if it is almond. But we use to call it fruit in lagos). And then Voila! It disappear. Some people claimed that it only used the tree as a passage to its destination while others claimed it entered d tree. Since then no one eat the fruit of the tree again until it was cut down and burnt. That is just one of the few times I av seen juju in practice.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Saraha1(f): 1:16am On Apr 14, 2015
If truly you are a born again brother, then you should know your whort in the presence of God.

Majority of people are under bondage unknow to them, and this bondage comes mostly from there place of work.
Seek a true man of God ( I repeat, true man of God) narrate what had happened . Am so certain that God will direct you on which way to go.

It is settle in JESUS name.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by tonytony208(m): 1:24am On Apr 14, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

No I don't! Now I ask you, have you personally experienced these spiritual forces?

The life of a Christian is a life of positive encounter with God, his Creator and a life of battle with Satan, his archenemy. My friend, God the father Almighty is Real and satanic manipulation and deceptions are real.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me ....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.

What should I do?

Lets assume this story is true
the oath says you cant tell anyone orally
but you can write about it
U see

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Donpizzle(m): 1:32am On Apr 14, 2015
i can assure u that the oath was an empty threat. U wuld't want to c ur frnd livin a pitiful life.wuld u? Then help ur frnd today by revealin d secret and save him frm his misery. Se fini
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by humberjade: 1:36am On Apr 14, 2015
You typed this around 4:20pm yesterday, If you are still alive now then good 4 u...Now, what u'll do is to start a chat with ur friend via whatsapp, facebook or whateva medium u can think of...

Pls let him knw b4 his destiny is turned upside down patapata, but be sure dis ur friend is a mature guy who won't start giving d manager attitude or even confront him.

I understand u, not all Christians can confront evil when they see one. If u think u are not spiritually strong enough to handle this situation, look for a very good Pastor to go to the company neutrally to deliver those pple b4 it's too late.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by octocharles: 1:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Dude,u av to undastand dat d way d devil nd his followers operate is to instigate fear in man. yess its true dat no one wants to die young and evryone cherish his/her life buff on d long run since u are 100% innocent as u av claimed my own opinion is for u to open up to ur frnd nd let em knw wat has been hapenning .u really av to manup,dough i knw dat its nt easy as it seam.dae will put fear in u,dat is certain buff i assure u if u summone d courage nd let d cat out of the bag u will be definately surprise d way dix whole shit will end.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by hollypagan: 1:53am On Apr 14, 2015
SEND THE ADRESS , LET SEE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 / Debate: Money Better Than Education (support Or Oppose)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.