Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (61056 Views)

After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Me don trek from Nasarawa to Abuja and nothing was done. ( mararaba to Nyanya )
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by amanze15(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Badgers14:
Congrats to you sir, more grease to your leg joints. smiley

Me I trekked from Anambra state to Delta state. (Onitsha to Asaba). wink
dude like seriously thats verry very far grin grin grin
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by solidifi: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2015
There is a mix-up somewhere. Where actually is this young man trekking to or from?
Yesterday, lalasticlala said he is trekking from Abuja to Lagos.
Today, Chychyobbi is saying he is trekking from Lagos to Abuja.

For clarity sake, where is he trekking from?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by princessdairies(f): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Wow,e don almost reach abj oo
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by staymore: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Thank God his route is APC dominated states, if he was en route Warri him body for tell am.

Anyways, he has gained popularity.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by shollex52(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Adonbilivit!! Iro ni joor
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by harry509: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2015
chychyobbi:
Yesterday I told you about a young man who is currently trekking from Lagos to Abuja over a vow he made that he will embark on the uphill task if Buhari emerges president of Nigeria.

Well, the trekking man is still in Bida...Looks like he is resting there as he was given a Royal welcome to Bida Kingdom by HRH Alhaji (Dr) (Brig. Gen) Yahaya Abubakar rtd CFR. He was also handed an envelope. The young man really mean business.

Will keep you posted!! See more photos
I don't blv him, picture of him trekin along xpressway undecided undecided
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2015
RRRRRRRRRRRRRubish
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by kondogbia(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
national award awaits you man
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by garriboy(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2015
chychyobbi:
Yesterday I told you about a young man who is currently trekking from Lagos to Abuja over a vow he made that he will embark on the uphill task if Buhari emerges president of Nigeria.

Well, the trekking man is still in Bida...Looks like he is resting there as he was given a Royal welcome to Bida Kingdom by HRH Alhaji (Dr) (Brig. Gen) Yahaya Abubakar rtd CFR. He was also handed an envelope. The young man really mean business.

Will keep you posted!! See more photos
Is it from lag to abj or abj to lag?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by more2more: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Please,I need answers to this questions. When did he resume the trek? If it is from Lagos to Abuja,how come he has reached Niger state in thirteen (13) days..... Just curious anyway!
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by obomobo: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2015
d guy wan enta Guinness book of record... 3gbosa for him
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by igbizen(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
He can do it, say for like a week or two. I envy the guy, I look forward to trekking from warri to port-harcourt to start with. is only naija that sees these tins as Jobless and madness. usain bolt use to run great distance to school every morning now is called the fastest man in the world. BRO keep the stamina and let haters go huge transformer.

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Emmaowolabia(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
This guy is writing his name in nigerian book of record and some people think he is mad. Anyway, before actual manifestation of faith, faith victim has always been consider as mad man because he alone has the eyes to see d impossibility becoming possible. We believe the world is in a circle shape today because a man journey through the water to find out. I guess if that man were a Nigerian, many would have call him another mad man.

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by solidifi: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Where is he trekking to or from? I ask again.
garriboy:

Is it from lag to abj or abj to lag?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2015
tellwisdom:
Foolish boi suffering himself while I'm home eating turkey with chilled 5alive sad...Em head don black finish like yam wey dem forget inside fire sad
Chei!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

*modified* Just checked the head grin grin grin
The photographer wicked small sha as he focused only on the guy's head sad sad sad grin

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by emmysilver: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2015
hope this guy is carrying extra shoes cos i guess the one he is putting on is filed already.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by wheezyoung(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2015
akinsadeez:
Evidence of joblessness. undecided
nah G...this dude is about to hammer big time....you no hear say them nak am envelope undecided.....i sure say buhari go knack am confirm appointment
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Abuja to Lagos most precisely. No way it can be lagos to abuja after the elections and he's already at Minna. Not possible!

Other questions: Does he have a REAL job? Does he have a family? Does he have a wife or fiancee who should've talked some sense to him? No friends? How do we verify if dude is really trekking, video proof most importantly?

Such walks/trekking/marching are meant to create awareness or raise funds for a particular cause esp medical, in his case Buhari is already president-elect why the waste of time? Would it not have made more sense if his trekking were to gather votes for Buhari for the March 28 elections?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Bowaley17(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Good for him... Be strong... Nigeria don dey break records since the General got elected... Signs of good things to come...
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by imitor4us(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2015
handsomenairala:

I presumed what is called EGBE/OFE in Yoruba; the voodoo makes you to cover a lot of MILES in spiritual realm and real in physical world. Lobatan.

Pls help me to ask and confirm if the guy is a Yoruba guy

I think the guy is from the north.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by XRAY21(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2015
luvinhubby:
Wondering the Lagos to Abuja route that will pass through Minna.
SMH.
my brother I thought I was the only one that noticed it o .I live in minna. U come from ABJ B4 you get to minna.so this his map I no understand am o
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by babamadiba(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2015
BUGOFF:
He should make a documentary of his trek and sell to cnn and other top networks. This should not be wasted.
u sabi book
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by wheezyoung(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2015
tellwisdom:
Foolish boi suffering himself while I'm home eating turkey with chilled 5alive sad...Em head don black finish like yam wey dem forget inside fire sad
i sure say the guy don chop better pass you since he start the journey....them dey knack am envelopes,wetin con be 5alive and turkey?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Badgers14: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
No problem...you are such a darling

I will be waiting for your ping. You're a sweetie kiss
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by blakky97(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2015
luvinhubby:
Wondering the Lagos to Abuja route that will pass through Minna.
SMH.
same here.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by per1: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2015
MisterNobody:
Just passin by...

I am not of this world

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Igbo boiz sha grin cheesy
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Story 4 d gods
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by ceyrahtlk(f): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
yes, when you take Ilorin, Mokwa, Kontagora route.

Chai! That route bad ehn! Took the route to Kano yesterday. My body still dey pain me
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Gaius667: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2015
TeamSimple:
Na for KOGI this guy go get bow-leg coz of their terrible routes..

If he is in Bida, then he has bypassed Kogi and will certainly come out via Suleja to Zuba and then straight to Abuja.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by annibro(f): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Waoh! Buhari is such a 'Hero'. I have a feeling weda u belive it or not, dat one day dis man is going 2 win a space on Nigeria's Naira. Quote me den.
Thank God am part of d History wen GMB was Nigeria's President.

BTW; ok! I too will do sometin 4 GMB....
I've never bin 2 Eagle Square 4 any event in my Life. But come May 29, by d grace of God, I'll be there Life 4d hand over ceremony & swearing in of my General & will make myself visible 2 NLanders dat day. So help me God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? / Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.