Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (61057 Views)

After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

Guy, saliva don finish? U no spit again
smiley
*Spits*
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by subzidi: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
I see this guy getting endorsements eg JohnieWalker grin

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
midolian:
Abeg una sure say na true trek ds man dey trek so? Me no believe am o! Madman sef go fear this kain journey
Imagine 9full hours with speed of160km/h journey on Range Rover sport! who's monitoring his movement?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Fellonigerians: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
chychyobbi:
Yesterday I told you about a young man who is currently trekking from Lagos to Abuja over a vow he made that he will embark on the uphill task if Buhari emerges president of Nigeria.

Well, the trekking man is still in Bida...Looks like he is resting there as he was given a Royal welcome to Bida Kingdom by HRH Alhaji (Dr) (Brig. Gen) Yahaya Abubakar rtd CFR. He was also handed an envelope. The young man really mean business.

Will keep you posted!! See more photos

Is the trekking cos he lost a bet, or is there a cause he is trekking for? Is he trekking alone or with a team? Is he taking pictures along the way? Is he walking on the express of taking apian ways?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by buchichukwu69: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
What is his name na?
chychyobbi:
Yesterday I told you about a young man who is currently trekking from Lagos to Abuja over a vow he made that he will embark on the uphill task if Buhari emerges president of Nigeria.

Well, the trekking man is still in Bida...Looks like he is resting there as he was given a Royal welcome to Bida Kingdom by HRH Alhaji (Dr) (Brig. Gen) Yahaya Abubakar rtd CFR. He was also handed an envelope. The young man really mean business.

Will keep you posted!! See more photos
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
luvinhubby:
Wondering the Lagos to Abuja route that will pass through Minna.
SMH.
wonder why most people didn't notice that.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by adeboyepeterayo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin
ELTON123:
I think this man is trying to commit suicide treking to abuja

make boko haram hear am
Na one for the man o...as for me I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide... grin
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by bakila: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Rexyl:
How are people so sure the man trekked without being assisted by motorised devices. The distance coverd would be how many kilometers and his trekking speed? How he managed to secure his life from unexpected attacks during the night hours in the bush?
did he say he is doing the trek 24hours a day? Anyway is good to ensure that the trek is.credible and honest.
Again whether it is racing or trekking rest is part of it.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by jared007: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Its not hard to believe considering d facts that fulani herdsmen trek longer distances(wanderers)
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pavore9:
'He was also handed an envelope' Nna men this boy is in business o! grin
Cc Igbo man
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
TeamSimple:
Na for KOGI this guy go get bow-leg coz of their terrible routes..
Wicked
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Pavore9: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Cc Igbo man

Proudly one! cool
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
When he arrives, I will do the maths to know whether this guy is telling blatant lines
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by styveke(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
I came, I saw, I waka pass!
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Mhudi: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
tomiobj:
. Is it from lagos-abuja. Or abuja to lagos
Lagos to Abuja
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by golddeejay(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
If dis is true, I pity d shoes wey dis guy go wear. Just wonderin how many pair of shoes he will use for dis isrealite kind of journey.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by yusufbida(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
luvinhubby:
SMH.
KEEP SHUT WEN U DOT TRAVEL OUT OF UR VILLAGE HOW WILL U KNOW DERIS A ROUTE FRM LAG BIDA,MINNA ND TO ABUJA.
D STORY IS TRUE D MAN WAS IN BIDA YESTDAY, IF U ARE STILL IN DOUBT CHECK MY USERNAME FINALLY I BASE IN BIDA.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by yusufbida(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:

The young man is a man of his words,but how many titles does this king have? His royal highness Alhaji doctor brigadier general retired CFR,haba this is too much na
NA HIM GET ALL D TITTLE HE IS MY EMIR
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
yusufbida:
KEEP SHUT WEN U DOT TRAVEL OUT OF UR VILLAGE HOW WILL U KNOW DERIS A ROUTE FRM LAG BIDA,MINNA ND TO ABUJA.
D STORY IS TRUE D MAN WAS IN BIDA YESTDAY, IF U ARE STILL IN DOUBT CHECK MY USERNAME FINALLY I BASE IN BIDA.
You cannot even make a simple statement in correct English.
Olodo !
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
yusufbida:

Is he travelling alone or with his entourage?

If he is travelling alone how are you sure he didnt employ a quick ride inbetween the journey?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by yusufbida(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
luvinhubby:

You cannot even make a simple statement in correct English.
Olodo !
U called me olodo
Thanks
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by yusufbida(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Headlamp1:

Is he travelling alone or with his entourage?

If he is travelling alone how are you sure he didnt employ a quick ride inbetween the journey?

Go nd monitor his treking if u dot belief d story.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by afolayangs(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Stop by when u get to kubwa make I give u ma package.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by derecho(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
tk4rd:
He made the promise by himself to himself, and decided to fulfil his own promise to himself.. No one forced him, he is not doing it for anyone or for any prize.. So, why would he cheat on himself again when he had nothing to loose or to gain.?? He had no time frame or time target.. He is free to rest and sleep any time he is tired, he is free to spend as much days or weeks as he like while resting.. He is not answerable to anybody. It is his own quest.
lol. ..so how did the public get to know?Why gifts along the way?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by tk4rd: 3:21am On Apr 15, 2015
derecho:
lol. ..so how did the public get to know?Why gifts along the way?
If he decided to let the public know, then, that's his own decision still.. The gifts are because he made people to beleive that he is doing it for Nigeria (because of Buhari)..
My main point is, it is pointless for him to cheat, because he is in a lone competition wit himself. So, who is he cheating.? Himself.? Or we Nigerians wey no even know the origin of his madness.?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
SMH.

exactly my thoughts! I suspect this s just a fare. Publicity stunt
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by tomiobj(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mhudi:

Lagos to Abuja
. He was closer to abuja the day before thann yesterday. I checked Google maps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? / Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.