Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (61051 Views)

After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by ifyemex(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by annibro(f): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Waoh! Buhari is such a 'Hero'. I have a feeling weda u belive it or not, dat one day dis man is going 2 win a space on Nigeria's Naira. Quote me den.
Thank God am part of d History wen GMB was Nigeria's President.

BTW; ok! I too will do sometin 4 GMB....
I've never bin 2 Eagle Square 4 any event in my Life. But come May 29, by d grace of God, I'll be there Life 4d hand over ceremony & swearing in of my General & will make myself visible 2 NLanders dat day. So help me God! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Badgers14:

I will be waiting for your ping. You're a sweetie kiss
[color=#990000][/color]PING
PING
PING
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Ebyce(f): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Record breaker shocked
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by handsomenairala: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2015
imitor4us:

I think the guy is from the north.

But he must have lived in Yoruba land for some years now........... deduce where I am going to

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by chinnelle(f): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2015
handsomenairala:
Trust me, that guy is using what is popularly called OFE/EGBE in Yoruba to cover thousands of miles and later reappear on the road as if he has been walking.

4get that thing. We are all Nigerians ooooo.
We all know how we roll

That journey from Lagos to Abuja on public transport ll make you feel like you are travelling to unending destination; heaven or hell to be precise.

And this guy is here telling the gullibles that he is walking it.

Let me see the video of all his steps all d way

grincheesy
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Badgers14: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
PING
PING

sad
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Mt1st: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by adeA1(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
In d minds of those who don't knw U jst crossed d river NIGER bridge now u ve don great. Yeye.
Badgers14:
Congrats to you sir, more grease to your leg joints. smiley

Me I trekked from Anambra state to Delta state. (Onitsha to Asaba). wink
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Emeth: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2015
TeamSimple:
Na for KOGI this guy go get bow-leg coz of their terrible routes..
He's not going to pass through Kogi, because he isn't going along that route. Niger state borders Abuja.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by lebienconnu: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2015
I think the advent of Buhari is restoring integrity in the mind of Nigerians. Today I am happy I am Nigerian.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by faezol(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
In the books of the wise, chapter 114, verse 3 and 4, kingwax wrote and i quote:

3. When a mad man does a wrong thing, his warped mind tells him it is right, and he does it with all his might.

4. When the people around you cannot tell you that you are mad, then they are as mad as you are- propblay madder than u sef...

very funny thou! Mad indeed
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by funstufz: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2015
chychyobbi:
Yesterday I told you about a young man who is currently trekking from Lagos to Abuja over a vow he made that he will embark on the uphill task if Buhari emerges president of Nigeria.

Well, the trekking man is still in Bida...Looks like he is resting there as he was given a Royal welcome to Bida Kingdom by HRH Alhaji (Dr) (Brig. Gen) Yahaya Abubakar rtd CFR. He was also handed an envelope. The young man really mean business.

Will keep you posted!! See more photos

Must be from Abuja to Lagos and NOT 'Lagos to Abuja'.
Minna to Abuja is not that far again, he enters suleja, and abuja would be his next stop i.e. coming from lagos but in this man case, he has just started.
Let him not forget to visit ibb villa too.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by annibro(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2015
fromnigeria:
I just love this my friend. A man of his words. Writing his name on the sands of time.
Bravo!!!!
I'd av trekd from edo to Delta o, instead of going round my town as vowed if Baba wins. grin
grin its not 2 late na. Its even easier cos both states wer one b4 (Bendel state). Me too go give u envelope if u do it. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2015
amosamali:

Do u travel at all?

SMH
Marco Polo the traveller, pls teach me.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by tellwisdom: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2015
wheezyoung:
i sure say the guy don chop better pass you since he start the journey....them dey knack am envelopes,wetin con be 5alive and turkey?

Mugu, better money no dey dey inside envelop... undecided
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Hehe he is free!
Theres a big difference standing at a place and walking....pele
that's what am trying to say here,I merely stood for a couple of hrs,and I was dt tired how much more walking that long distance that will definitely take days.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by fippycbk(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
luvinhubby:
Wondering the Lagos to Abuja route that will pass through Minna.
SMH.

Exactly my thought.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
solidifi:
There is a mix-up somewhere. Where actually is this young man trekking to or from?
Yesterday, lalasticlala said he is trekking from Abuja to Lagos.
Today, Chychyobbi is saying he is trekking from Lagos to Abuja.

For clarity sake, where is he trekking from?

Its actually Lagos to Abuja based on the tweet where the original info emanated from..
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by kwencypresh(f): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
fromnigeria:
I just love this my friend. A man of his words. Writing his name on the sands of time.

Bravo!!!!
I'd av trekd from edo to Delta o, instead of going round my town as vowed if Baba wins. grin
lol
hmmmmmm, u sure say u neva dey................ lipsrsealed
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by mikolo80: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
In the books of the wise, chapter 114, verse 3 and 4, kingwax wrote and i quote:

3. When a mad man does a wrong thing, his warped mind tells him it is right, and he does it with all his might.

4. When the people around you cannot tell you that you are mad, then they are as mad as you are- propblay madder than u sef...

yoour type probably feel the people that go to the north pole and cross deserts are mad ba
no wonder we are backward in this continent
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
tellwisdom:

Mugu, better money no dey dey inside envelop... undecided

Guy, saliva don finish? U no spit again

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by GuysnMum: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2015
chychyobbi:
Yesterday I told you about a young man who is currently trekking from Lagos to Abuja over a vow he made that he will embark on the uphill task if Buhari emerges president of Nigeria.

Well, the trekking man is still in Bida...Looks like he is resting there as he was given a Royal welcome to Bida Kingdom by HRH Alhaji (Dr) (Brig. Gen) Yahaya Abubakar rtd CFR. He was also handed an envelope. The young man really mean business.

Will keep you posted!! See more photos

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

But from all i know about nigeria and its map, you will get to abuja first before heading to nassarawa and then minna. if u say the guy was welcomed by HRH in minna, then it is either he has completed his journey and decided to go to minna or probably he had transited tru lagos and maybe hit Cameroon tru ibom and then to the north, then to niger and then kano then minna and heading to abj....

i need clerification pls.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2015
TeamSimple:
Na for KOGI this guy go get bow-leg coz of their terrible routes..

Him no go pass through Kogi. From Bida he fit pass through Minna or Agaie,Lapai then Lambata.
All the same wishing him all the best!
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by honvalid(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Lagos t o abuja na almost 12hourSby bus ooo naa how many days dis man wan use.Dis man wan kill him self.I know believe am.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Hywhaletek(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
May the ROADS have mercy on his SOLE.........

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

Guy, saliva don finish? U no spit again
undecided
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Badgers14: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2015
adeA1:
In d minds of those who don't knw U jst crossed d river NIGER bridge now u ve don great. Yeye.

Chief na wa for you ooo, how you come dey pour sand for my garri , make I shine small nah grin
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Badgers14: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
PING
PING

kiss
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by femiola3: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
yes, when you take Ilorin, Mokwa, Kontagora route.

when did he leave Lagos?..suddenly show up in Niger state...how many days did he spend on Lagos-ibadan
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Melinde: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Make men of under-world no rob this guy and collect that envelope ooo
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by dipznano: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Melinde:

i need that envelope... i need his coordinates ASAP!!! grin
Melinde:

i need that envelope... i need his coordinates ASAP!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.