Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare (27794 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by xareal(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2015
kiokiokio....I dy laf
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by kristisking(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Liers cum politicians
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Kitsune: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2015
The stupidity displayed on this forum is ridiculous! So when a Newspaper reports a story it automatically turns to APC lied, Buhari lied Is APC being responsible for everything posted by every media and Blog on earth.

APC/Buhari lied about what exactly? what was the lie, Who in APC said the lie? What is the point of the lie.

BTW, i know the people I'm talking about are just the bitter ldiots whom are still sulking over their loss and hence look for any excuse to rant against Buhari like they did in that thread about Chibok Girls over a perfectly reasonable statement, and ive been on this forum long enough to know the kind of immature ignorant ldiots that are all over the place anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2015
The initial news was mere speculation of a media house, heck the report said the list is not even out yet.
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by tolustx(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2015
Igwe9:
The rate at which false rumours are flying left, right and center, Buhari itself will at the end of the day confess that GEJ was not guilty of all the allegations against him.
His only saving grace is that liar mohammed is on his side this time around.

Rotfl...this ur post just keeps me rolling on d floor o. U funny die! And did u say buhari 'itself'? Man, u no enjoy. grin
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by obalove(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Joor. Ooo
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by haibe(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2015
imsuboi:
aaa fee ceee! Change grin

Nigerians are in for a tenure filled with lies, propaganda and more lies.

By the time that illiterate and his crew are done with this country we'd be the laughing stock of the whole international community.

Sit back, relax, enjoy.

The circus just came to town wink

mumu how sure are you its not the opposition party propaganda? It'saamazing how people believe everything they read. Please let's act like wise and intellectual beings

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by holatin(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Pchinak:
Haba. They've not even started, there's confusion already. Make una focus o.

macpetrus:
Na wa Ooo... confusion already!.... I just hope things work out well!!!

see saTANist......

na wetin u wan use 4 years of your life do be this ?

Na wasteful adventure be dat oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by anonimi: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2015
januzaj:
APC.....CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

You nor lie at all.
Truly na change to the PAST of primitiveness and policy FAILURES na im we don buy so.
Oya, keep chanting grin

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by imsuboi(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2015
haibe:

mumu how sure are you its not the opposition party propaganda? It'saamazing how people believe everything they read. Please let's act like wise and intellectual beings

If not for your signature, I would have descended on you this early morning.

You're a fellow guru, behave like one.

Learn to air your views without hurling insults anyhow.

One love
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by dunkem21(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2015
brownlord:
These media houses should respect themselves, If they continue like this I sense that dreaded DECREE 4 in no distant time

Even here on NL
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by yetunsbay(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Skillbobralph:
APC and Lies are like bread and butter. una never start, confusion everywhere
wht lies! Abi u talk to national dailies providers to verify issue b4 being published
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Hehehehe! APC and lies!

Even Buhari by now will be so embarrassed by the way lies are being peddled by the jan.ja.weed party. grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2015
brownlord:
These media houses should respect themselves, If they continue like this I sense that dreaded DECREE 4 in no distant time
That will be the beginning of bubari's downfall
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Pchinak: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2015
tucky200:

Buhari said he will..not he has appointed bakare .....

Stop telling lies please, mind quoting that "he will" part?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Brugo(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2015
PDP IS so desperate. Why are you spreading lies?
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Pchinak: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2015
holatin:

see saTANist......

na wetin u wan use 4 years of your life do be this ?

Na wasteful adventure be dat oooo

Since you're speaking from experience, why will I doubt you?
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by PassingShot(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Pchinak:
Haba. They've not even started, there's confusion already. Make una focus o.

Meanwhile, make nobarry try me o, wharever diaris for FTC abeg make una find my own gi me.

Who are the "they"?

To start with, the statement that Bakare was to head the committee was never credited to Buhari or any of the APC leaders.

I think the newspapers relied on rumour to arrive at that conclusion and there are many gullible Nigerians to believe them anyway.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by baralatie(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2015
angry
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by PassingShot(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2015
lawanson44:
Hehehehe! APC and lies!

Even Buhari by now will be so embarrassed by the way lies are being peddled by the jan.ja.weed party. grin grin grin

[size=16pt]Do you have any remote evidence that APC or GMB said that Bakare will head the transition committee?[/size]
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Igwe9:
The rate at which false rumours are flying left, right and center, Buhari itself will at the end of the day confess that GEJ was not guilty of all the allegations against him.
His only saving grace is that liar mohammed is on his side this time around.
Buhari itself?
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Franzeez(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2015
januzaj:

TANOIDS BE LIKE^^^^^^^
HAMSTRING INJURY TILL 2099..........

.BUHARI ADEWALE CHUKWUEMEKA 2015-2019
IBRAHIM OKOROCHA ADIGUN ROCHAS 2019-2023
FASHOLA EKENE RAJI 2023-2027

APC.....CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

Just imaging what you are saying, you are basically saying one set of people should control your destiny, hmm see how myopic you are, so this generation of young and vibrant youths will never be leaders instead we recycle old past leaders to lead us. If that is your dream, then good for you. There are so many young men who will grow to be leaders.

We can't keep recycling old leaders.

Thank you
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by millionaireman: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
It's like every campaign that made Buhari president - falsehood.
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by januzaj(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

Just imaging what you are saying, you are basically saying one set of people should control your destiny, hmm see how myopic you are, so this generation of young and vibrant youths will never be leaders instead we recycle old past leaders to lead us. If that is your dream, then good for you. There are so many young men who will grow to be leaders.

We can't keep recycling old leaders.

Thank you
Sharrap......PDP no control your destiny for 16yrs bah

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Franzeez(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Who are the "they"?

To start with, the statement that Bakare was to head the committee was never credited to Buhari or any of the APC leaders.

I think the newspapers relied on rumour to arrive at that conclusion and there are many gullible Nigerians to believe them anyway.

See wetin dis guy dey talk. Na so dem go rely on rumors to call him a Kunu drinker....

Na so dem go rely on rumors to finish am.

Na so dem use rumor finish GEJ. Abi you no understand say we go use the same rumor finish the old fool

Una Neva see anything
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by BabaO2: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Odumakin is Bakare's spokesman again.? Two mischivious fellows.
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Franzeez(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
januzaj:
Sharrap......PDP no control your destiny for 16yrs bah

If you won't grow to be a leader, stay where you are and die in your poverty.
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Pchinak: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Who are the "they"?

"They" are the incoming government. Thanks for letting me in on your thoughts about the matter.
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Franzeez(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

[size=16pt]Do you have any remote evidence that APC or GMB said that Bakare will head the transition committee?[/size]

Forget all these things. Na so we bin dey feel when una dey bash GEJ, we were looking for evidence but we no see.

Na so bashing Don start oooo. Na so dem go use rumor finish una, abi u no know say na naija be this.

Na so dem go use rumor distract una as una bin do for GEJ so teeee en con scatter.

Kunu drinker never see anything yet.
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Kitsune: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Of course they don't but that's not what this is about, to them its now all about looking for any excuse to rant against APC/Buhari even over meaningless irrelevant matter like this.

I shouldn't really be bothering myself over this but i just cant stand Ignoramus imbeciles and their gutter mentality.

Anyway this happens to everyone that gets to a position of power so its nothing new. But that still densest mean ldiots should be allowed to reign freely and spread their rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Akmarshal(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2015
imsuboi:
aaa fee ceee! Change grin

Nigerians are in for a tenure filled with lies, propaganda and more lies.

By the time that illiterate and his crew are done with this country we'd be the laughing stock of the whole international community.

Sit back, relax, enjoy.

The circus just came to town wink

Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics) / Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.