Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

How Do You View Guys Who Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You View Guys Who Do This? (62256 Views)

Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Ladies, how do you feel when you accept a friend's request, and the guy thanks you for it? "Thanks beautiful princess for accepting me as a friend" or "welcome to my world love", "baby you sweet, thanks to be my friend", "thanks to be my pal", etc... It annoys the hell out of me! Sounds so low. Guys with self esteem, doesn't it disgust you? Why do guys do that? Your comments, warnings and outpours are welcome.

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by vizkiz: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2015
this topic has been discussed several times in here...btw, only fools thanks a lady for accepting their request either on Facebook or BBm. You shouldn't be suprised some niggaz in here even thanks a lady for replying their PMs undecided

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
why will you thank her for accepting your friend request?
did she give you job? who is she?
what will you gain from her? nothing! she will only bore you with 'k k k k'..

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by dagentility(f): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2015
I dont even see it as anything

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by maxiuc(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2015
See my facebook jst dry cus my no nonesense style u sey hello I say hi no tym for longtyping

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Emodeee: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2015
D facebook timeline "thank u" employed by guys is so annoying. She is mad ni? U r mking her feel lyk she is d only girl in d world. U cn say thank u in private bt nt on her timeline.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by mabeni(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2015
who does that? I don't thank them for kittycat for bleeping not to talk of accepting friend request.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Pdizzle(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2015
I'll disown a son who try such.

38 Likes

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Mt1st: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2015
SkinnyDude:
why will you thank her for accepting your friend request?
did she give you job? who is she?
what will you gain from her? nothing! she will only bore you with 'k k k k'..
easy dude

3 Likes

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Its dumb...... .., its sick, ........who the hell;-> is she?,......... whats special about her?..........., what is she going to give u?,........... of what importance is she in your life?, ...............how much are u going to be paid 4 that?, ...............:-(y on earth would u do that when u wouldnt get a reply?, ........ Are u jobless or jux a r"tard?.......... Is she made of gold? ............
Abegii

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Strongfaze(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Common Guys stop screaming abeg.... We all did that at the beginning (I mean as JJCs.) and later adjusted for good. If I lie, go to your initial post on Facebook, eskimi etc.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by rabbuy(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Well iono about them.. But me is the guy that might mistakenly send u a request cus ur cute and then when you accept won't chat with you.... #busyforsuchatm tongue more or less now thanking you for accepting common who does that amin who cares...

4 Likes

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2015
rabbuy:
Well iono about them.. But me is the guy that might mistakenly send u a request cus ur cute and then when you accept won't chat with you.... #busyforsuchatm tongue more or less now thanking you for accepting common who does that amin who cares...
we togetha bro..... Like criously;-) who does that??

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
rabbuy:

Lol. We think alike dude. A colleague of mine just showed me her facebook page. She's tired of it! So much thanks for accepting me. "Fine girl, I appreciate your accept" all in bad grammar sef! Shame catch me for guys...

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
vizkiz:
this topic has been discussed several times in here...btw, only fools thanks a lady for accepting their request either on Facebook or BBm. You shouldn't be suprised some niggaz in here even thanks a lady for replying their PMs undecided

undecided
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
dagentility:
I dont even see it as anything

Hmmm... it doesn't annoy you? or wait... you enjoy it?
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Emodeee:
D facebook timeline "thank u" employed by guys is so annoying. She is mad ni? U r mking her feel lyk she is d only girl in d world. U cn say thank u in private bt nt on her timeline.

Guy, I won't even do it in private. Thank you for adding me on facebook? Say wetin na? Adding me on facebook doesn't even mean you must like my person.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=Pdizzle post=32706088]I'll disown a son who try such.[/qu

grin
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Strongfaze:
Common Guys stop screaming abeg.... We all did that at the beginning (I mean as JJCs.) and later adjusted for good. If I lie, go to your initial post on Facebook, eskimi etc.

Sorry bro... I never did it. From day one.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Emodeee: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
sipsip:

Guy, I won't even do it in private. Thank you for adding me on facebook? Say wetin na? Adding me on facebook doesn't even mean you must like my person.

no, u should do it in private. It's nt all girls dat will accept ya request. She feels u r sm1 nice, friendly, for her to av accepted ya request. She cn jez view ya pic and say"dis one is ugly joorh" and she declined, wah will u do? Ntn. Aside dat, little tinz spark girls head up. Dat simple "thank u" will gv u her attention. In fact, no harm in saying "thank u" bt dn't be silly abt it by posting it on her timeline.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Emodeee:

no, u should do it in private. It's nt all girls dat will accept ya request. She feels u r sm1 nice, friendly, for her to av accepted ya request. She cn jez view ya pic and say"dis one is ugly joorh" and she declined, wah will u do? Ntn. Aside dat, little tinz spark girls head up. Dat simple "thank u" will gv u her attention. In fact, no harm in saying "thank u" bt dn't be silly abt it by posting it on her timeline.

Hmmm. Eya... if you saw the amount of 'thank you' I saw on a lady's timeline, you won't want to add your own to them. Once again, I won't! Instead, i'll start up a conversation.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sinizia: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
99% of the posters here who have denied doing the stuff the OP talked about, are actually chronic offenders of this matter they are denying now.

10 Likes

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Emodeee: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
sipsip:

Hmmm. Eya... if you saw the amount of 'thank you' I saw on a lady's timeline, you won't want to add your own to them. Once again, I won't! Instead, i'll start up a conversation.

yeah, cos sm guyz cn be very silly. A girl's beauty cn mk a guy drain all d money in his bank acct jez to get down with her. At d end, d gal cn even magarise him only and nt gv him her apple. U knw guyz r moved by wah they c. Y do u fink guys r always creating thread abt rokiatu? It's simply because of her behind. Let her go FLAT YANSHED, BOIZ will ignore her ehn. Even though she is nt dat fine bt her behind is driving boiz crazy.

U r so obstinate sha. Starting a conversation is a good idea, she will even 4get u nvr said "thank you".

2 Likes

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
vizkiz:
vizkiz any biggie if guys do what op said?u guys self cheesy
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Qualer: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
vizkiz any biggie if guys do what op said?u guys self cheesy

my spec of life! how farrr!!!!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by vega84(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Low self esteem that hw I view it #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
my spec of life! how farrr!!!![/quote]

Oga spectacles, contribute!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
vega84:
Low self esteem that hw I view it #vegatalks

You've got one of the best and most precise contribution yet. Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by YoshiMaster: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
You guys need to relax, sheesh!

@OP, some guys are just naturally polite and would thank anyone who obliges their desires, regardless of gender. What you saw there was just all the thanks accumulated on one wall which looked odd.

Life is too short men to be dwelling on thanks or no thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by syphs(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
rabbuy:

dude you're me i do exactly the same
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by kingwhiz(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
maxiuc:
See my facebook jst dry cus my no nonesense style u sey hello I say hi no tym for longtyping

I like this guy.... he's more like i am.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Qualer:

my spec of life! how farrr!!!!
I am cool tho btw wherr is ur vn?wanna hear ur voice cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.