Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife (4461 Views)

Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) / Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Justfollowit:

I still disagree

Actually, the first time I heard that justification it was from a source made available by a white man sad. Unlike black men, white men are hypocrites, they have the same mentality but cleverer with the how they hide their misogynistic views.

Forums like reddit for example, will open your eyes to that reality

Reddit heard of that mite check it out
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by bettercreature(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u must not know my family .. Neway well wtever if u like own nigeria dat wan nah ur biz .. U still cant afford me
All this complaints are just on paper,ladies who married rich guys dont complain
Go and ask ANNIE why she decided to marry Tuface

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Fulaboy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:
Now tell me how can u love ur wife and have side chic

It doesn't make SEnse

My bp don they rise ,, fulaboy abeg some kunu pls smiley
cool

Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Sexykarma(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
FLAWLES:
Wat is this ONE saying? If u ah a married man and wanto spend ur money,Nigga don't u have kids? Take them out,spend ur money on ur wife,take ur kids shopping infact carry ur mama pack ur sisters and infact ur neighbours shopping; mtwwwwwws
If he cant do all this... He can jes burn d money after all its still calld spending
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by softwhispers: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
bettercreature:
After everything nko? what are you going to do with the remaining non-stop cash inflow?
AND AFTER YOU HAVE WILD SEX ROMPS TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT, "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THE REMAINING NON-STOP CASH INFLOW"?
Abi shey u go spend ur chips on chicks to the last penny?
No offense OP, BUT U OBVIOUSLY LACK THE ABILITY TO REASON LOGICALLY!
Yes! Married men do stray! But no! Why brazenly justify ur utter lack of self-restraint with such lob sided reasoning??
Na wa o..
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Brugo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
OP you have a point. But remember your vow. You promised not to look elsewhere. If you break that promise then you must not complain when she gets a strong young man to service her.
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
cool

Oga i go give u award .. Lol u are like ambulance serive [quote][/quote]
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
bettercreature:
All this complaints are just on paper,ladies who married rich guys dont complain
Go and ask ANNIE why she decided to marry Tuface

No i know wt u mean dont get me wrong look. I know what money can do lol i use it all d time .. But still dont make it right .. But i get where ur coming from .
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Fulaboy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

Oga i go give u award .. Lol u are like ambulance serive
dats how we roll now cool

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
dats how we roll now cool
cool
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by bettercreature(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

No i know wt u mean dont get me wrong look. I know what money can do lol i use it all d time .. But still dont make it right .. But i get where ur coming from .
There is always an irresistible goddesss out there
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Gluthatione: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Op! Op !! Op!!!. Ẹ melo ni mo pe ẹ. How many times did i call u. Taking weed is not good ooo.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by traware(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Strictly for young,rich, Married guys....
I am not trying to encourage cheating but lets try to make some senses here,there is nothing much to do with MONEY if you are not cheating your wife AND life is boring,under normal circumstances,a sane hard working guy will surely cheat rather than having many baby mama or having many women under the same roof like its done in the north
What am trying to say is there is nothing bad in having a SIDE CHICK as long as you are very hard working,love your wife,and you make it known to the side chick that you are just in for the fun of it
As long as a man provides every necessity for his immediate and extended family,what is wrong if he decides to have a pretty young thing on the side to 'ginger' his system?This used to be the mindset of many(both men and women) in Nigeria before the advent of satellite tv and talk shows which began making many Nigerian men feel guilty for their biological actions.I say you only have one life to live,live it!!!
P.S.What's this I'm seeing about women controlling their urges not to cheat because they're more faithful than the men?Absolute nonsense!!If women have the opportunity to cheat on their partner and believe they won't get caught,they will cheat!!!Don't you all live in Nigeria and see how married women behave nowadays even in the past?Abegiii.Human beings are incapable of being monogamous.Quit fooling yourselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Strictly for young,rich, Married guys....
I am not trying to encourage cheating but lets try to make some senses here,there is nothing much to do with MONEY if you are not cheating your wife AND life is boring,under normal circumstances,a sane hard working guy will surely cheat rather than having many baby mama or having many women under the same roof like its done in the north
What am trying to say is there is nothing bad in having a SIDE CHICK as long as you are very hard working,love your wife,and you make it known to the side chick that you are just in for the fun of it

And you say you are normal?

No body hold you oo! You can justify and encourage anything u want, but don't try to paint yourself good and bad at the same time. You sound ridiculous doing it.
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
bettercreature:
There is always an irresistible goddesss out there

Its true like me grin
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by vega84(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
U want married women here to shoot u? #vegatalks
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by bettercreature(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
vega84:
U want married women here to shoot u? #vegatalks
They are still at work and i am sure they wont have much time until saturday
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by malonephill(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Men and women are not equal atleast not in a sane world or have you ever seen a woman with 2 or 3 husband?
look at you, have seen a woman with five husband, and she have child for 'em.
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by shindarayo(f): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
bettercreature:
After everything nko? what are you going to do with the remaining non-stop cash inflow?
as d wife I pray d money transfers to me, lets c wat he wld do den.mtschewww.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
malonephill:

Where did u see this

Proof or ..
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by bettercreature(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
malonephill:
I can understand but you can't call them HUSBAND,because she doesnt live with any of them,she just got pregnant for them in order to get her share of their properties
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by malonephill(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

Where did u see this

Proof or ..
you can't see any proof here, unless you come to my crib, her first child was my mate in high school, this is not a fabricated is what everyone can attest to.
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by FLAWLES(f): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sexykarma:

If he cant do all this... He can jes burn d money after all its still calld spending
.Daddy,you haff sense abeg
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Sexykarma(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Daddy,you haff sense abeg
Bae am not a fada o u can b boo smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
malonephill:
you can't see any proof here, unless you come to my crib, her first child was my mate in high school, this is not a fabricated is what everyone can attest to.

Ok cool no probs smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by FLAWLES(f): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sexykarma:

Bae am not a fada o u can b boo smiley
.Daddy cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

Pls dont make me laugh.. I deal with men dat have self control regardless the situation .. U my friend dont fall into dat group i would rather have flat ass than go with u .
interesting bit of info.
@OP can you explain to me why a man cant be contented to a single pusssy? And if the feeling from pusssy to pusssy varies?
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
blublahd:

interesting bit of info.
@OP can you explain to me why a man cant be contented to a single pusssy? And if the feeling from pusssy to pusssy varies?

Lol
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

Lol
that your dp na wah o sad
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
blublahd:

that your dp na wah o sad

Uve seen it already lol
So quick una get tracking device for my dp shocked
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

Uve seen it already lol
So quick una get tracking device for my dp shocked
my instinct sharp
buh remember say God dey oh sad
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
blublahd:

my instinct sharp
buh remember say God dey oh sad

Wetin i do now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are A Virgin Read This / Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness / Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.