Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife (4465 Views)

Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) / Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

Wetin i do now
that your dp na,
you want make loner like us dey grab pillow for night? angry
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
blublahd:

that your dp na,
you want make loner like us dey grab pillow for night? angry

Haba i didnt even do ass shot nah face i give una
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

Haba i didnt even do ass shot nah face i give una
no bobo me jor
stream of banished thots wey dey flood like tsunami ryt now sad
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
blublahd:

no bobo me jor
stream of banished thots wey dey flood like tsunami ryt now sad

Ye ye what thought u too dey lie
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

Ye ye what thought u too dey lie
make i nak you confirm slap for dat nyash make pee comot for your body grin
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Truckpusher(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Strictly for young,rich, Married guys....
I am not trying to encourage cheating but lets try to make some senses here,there is nothing much to do with MONEY if you are not cheating your wife AND life is boring,under normal circumstances,a sane hard working guy will surely cheat rather than having many baby mama or having many women under the same roof like its done in the north
What am trying to say is there is nothing bad in having a SIDE CHICK as long as you are very hard working,love your wife,and you make it known to the side chick that you are just in for the fun of it
They will kill you today for stating these facts in your own way. tongue

I hope you're ready for the Tsunami that would be emanating from NL's holier than thou folks. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Vickybee:
No problem provided you won't complain if your wife have side bobo.

No try am at all. ....No just try am! !!
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by Sexykarma(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Daddy cheesy
Since u callin me daddy.. Bera start finkin of gettin me a wife.. Well wahsup wif u
Re: There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife by bettercreature(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
They will kill you today for stating these facts in your own way. tongue

I hope you're ready for the Tsunami that would be emanating from NL's holier than thou folks. grin grin
Dem no fit! Most of them don't care if he cheat or not as long as he is rich that's the most important,they do know getting a young charming rich guy is one problem let alone complaining about cheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl / Chaii! This Lady’s Huge Asset Will Leave You In Confusion (photos) / Updates On Lalasticlala's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.