Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,285 members, 7,839,395 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti (35311 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
LewisO:

Did the hospital test too many drugs on you today?

Which friend on mine told u i have 5 different accounts? Tell me who is that person and i don't have any friend on Nairaland.

I only have one account which is this one am currently using.

Seems u wanna to indulge E-war and u ain't even up to par.
Remember wat I told U b4?....(SILENCE remain d BEST option 4 FOOLS like u) So better keep MUTE n die dis topic, else....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by topearos(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election? all the fools celebrating him are the ppl he shared #1000 and 2 derica of rice . or did u share inside?
If I hear rig? In other news 16:0, 3:0, 6:0 now 26:0.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
bros forget story , fayose will last long in ekiti state politics and nigeria as a whole because he is a grassroot man that knows how to connect with and to his people . He knows what they want and he satisfies them.
only time will tell my brother
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by asiwajumi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
seunmsg:

It is not a matter of #1000. Ekiti people love Fayose simply because they can relate with him most among all the political gladiators in Ekiti.
u get brain jare broda.unlike that chokolate brain dt u quoted

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by LewisO: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
omojoshy:
Remember wat I told U b4?....(SILENCE remain d BEST option 4 FOOLS like u) So better keep MUTE n die dis topic, else....
Are u this stüpid? undecided

Who are u threatening? U have let me know u are down ⬇ to the bottom of iQ.

Seems u can't attack the lady who quote u, why do u fellow me? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by chibas: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election? all the fools celebrating him are the ppl he shared #1000 and 2 derica of rice . or did u share inside?
you are the bigger fooooool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by topearos(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
omojoshy:
Hmmmmmm.....Ekiti people, una 2nd name na Poo. 1st name na "Stomach Infrastructure " I pity una unborn generation shocked sad#BirdsOfTheSameFeather...... sad
. I pity your life. You need to see your family Doctor for medical check-up. Ur Temp. Is high. #proudly_Ekiti guy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
xjet:

only time will tell my brother
fayose is different from gej .
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by topearos(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
folahann:
Ekiti people, once you give them 200 Naira worth of food, they are ok, they fidgety every other thing. While all other South West States embraced change, Ekiti remain stagnant. This explains why the state is the least developed State in the zone.
. You need to see a psychologist dude. Ur case is critical.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by tuniski: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
xjet:
Call it juju, madnesss, insanity or whatever FAYOSE is deeply loved by Ekiti people. tongue Am not really his fan, but i cant dispute the fact that he enjoys wide popularity. How long it will last, time shall tell. smiley
he will not only be there till 2018, he will anoint his successor and be the face of commoners in the south west and nigeria! Fayose is tinubu's wateloo. The exact opposite and a true pro people governor, non like him amongst the political elites in nigeria. He will rubbish all the technocrats with common sense economics! Can't wait for buhari to be sworn in and fayose leading the opposition!
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by shinel(f): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:

Rigged what? In your dream, you think your clueless Fayemi can stand this man? They're not in the same class, APC and their gang has no point, that's why they're saying all sort of things against him.
He is rude
He has no respect for elders
He is a thug. And so on
What has that got to do with the fact that he is the governor of Ekiti State.
And he is more jagaban than your so called jagaban (Tinubu).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
LewisO:

Are u this stüpid? undecided

Who are u threatening? U have let me know u are down ⬇ to the bottom of iQ.

Seems u can't attack the lady who quote u, why do u fellow me? undecided
It's obvious u are mentally unstable. Arguing with u is like fetching H2O into a basket. Better go take your high BP drugs and relax your brain. You are obviously jobless, that why you have 5 accounts and chats on NL 24/7. #Agbero sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by PEREP: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Keneking:
Paid clappers...this is not fountain of knowledge!!!

Complete opposite...we believe in them because our mindsets have been warped in a manner that the society loves evil shocked

Since he resumed,he has received almost 60bn naira per month X 10months equals 600bn naira. The faces on that street would receive 1000naira each for this so called celebration.

This government sef....

60BN per month? Even Akwa Ibom with Oil wells does not collect 25BN in a month.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by folahann(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
shegsky:

Lol. He pain you well well

topearos:
. You need to see a psychologist dude. Ur case is critical.

You guys are funny, I have stated the gospel fact here. Why don't you come up with ur opinions/ arguments.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by telad(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
kennygee:
Amala and ewedu will be very plenty today.

grin

ekiti/Ondo people don't take amala, its pounded yam with vegetable soup all d way. lolsss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Gaucho(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Having an opposition is good for our polity. Not having at all is doomsday for us all. APC did it,succeded,others too will do it. It's for our benefit. Under aged voted in the North for APC heaven did not fall. There is no perfect elections anywhere. Ekiti people love him,no denying that fact. Let's move on.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by liquidmetall: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can see Ilekeh wearing one giant polo with her Mary and Amaka skirt. grin grin

[b][/b]
I no fit laugh abeg cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by LewisO: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
omojoshy:
[s] It's obvious u are mentally unstable. Arguing with u is like fetching H2O into a basket. Better go take your high BP drugs and relax your brain. You are obviously jobless, that why you have 5 accounts and chats on NL 24/7. #Agbero sad sad [/s]
U are just too pointless and baseless. grin

U are accusing someone of something without without any prove, didn't that make u silly? cheesy

Why can't u just go to the library and brush up your ignorance? grin

I know your problem u are having so much pain, now give the the five accounts u are spitting all around, if u can't give me that mean you're dumb. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by vone2000tolu: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Read complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
He rigged the governorship election, rigged the presidential, senate and fed house of assembly elections, and then now rigged the state house of assembly. Guy, when will you wake up to the truth and stop being this silly? Why is APC so wicked to have casted a spell on their supporters!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nofodji: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2015
A strong man indeed,ride on sir
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Rexnegro(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I so much love this man, For today, I'm an Ekiti indigene. Ekiti people love this man and there's nothing Tinubu and his gang of marauders can do about it.
Ur eyes go clear soon no worry.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2015
LewisO:

U are just too pointless and baseless. grin

U are accusing someone of something without without any prove, didn't that make u silly? cheesy

Why can't u just go to the library and brush up your ignorance? grin

I know your problem u are having so much pain, now give the the five accounts u are spitting all around, if u can't give me that mean you're dumb. cool

You know what? The best approach is to IGNORE you.....I will advise you once again to open a new-leaf, get something meaningful doing with your life and STOP gluing your miserable life to NL 24/7, ok? I keep receiving mails about you...So you're a good PLAYER? You don miss road because I'm a COACH... grin Attachment below is strictly for u....Henceforth, I gonna IGNORE you and ur senseless comment(s) cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by LewisO: 12:41am On Apr 15, 2015
omojoshy:
You know what? The best approach is to IGNORE you.....I will advise you once again to open a new- leaf, get something meaningful doing with your life and STOP gluing your miserable life to NL 24/7, ok? I keep receiving mails about you...So you're a good PLAYER? You don miss road because I'm a COACH... grin Attachment below is strictly for u....Henceforth, I gonna IGNORE you and senseless comment(s) cool
Your English is too pathetic for my likings.

I don't argue with pointless and baseless people like u.

And who told u am Nairaland addict? Those time are gone. sad

Why can't you just pretend to have sense? Looking at your DP people will think u are matured but u ain't.

U are such a loser.... U gat nothing to type, typing like a kid. cheesy

If u are twice as smarter as u are now u did be absolutely silly! cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 15, 2015
joysquare16:
Anybody that tags this man as a thug will never know good in his life.

Why the trouble,why the message of hate all the time against this man??

All the political parties in Ekit then shared both money and rice,and I believe its not peculiar to Ekiti State alone.

I voted for him,and I didn't collect money neither did they give me rice.....sowhy the insults against the good people of Ekiti because we voted in someone we love

If Fayemi had done so well,no amount of money being given to electorates will be enough to vote him out of power in all the 16local government areas in the state,and also the same defeat repeted off recent.

PEACE will be far from anyone abusing Ekiti people for voting for FAYOSE!!!

Enough is enough.

At least his people and the crowd looks well fed unlike GmB 's cow

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by ATM606: 5:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Fayose is the chosen one.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by tolustx(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Keneking:
Paid clappers...this is not fountain of knowledge!!!

Complete opposite...we believe in them because our mindsets have been warped in a manner that the society loves evil shocked

Since he resumed,he has received almost 60bn naira per month X 10months equals 600bn naira. The faces on that street would receive 1000naira each for this so called celebration.

This government sef....
So u say pple don't like him naturally? I say dat is a lie. Everyone castigating dis man is doing dat simply because he belongs to PDP. If u agree that he rigged d election that brought him to office, will u also say he rigged dat of presidency and dos of d house of assembly?
Pleease! The best thing for u to do now is to just accept dat Ekiti people like Fayose and PDP. Simple!
Of course some may disagreewith my view but it is true. Just as majority of lagos people prefered Ambode to oda aspirants, Ekiti people prefer Fayose to odas.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by tolustx(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
So u mean pple don't like him naturally? I say dat is a lie. Everyone castigating dis man is doing dat simply because he belongs to PDP. If u agree that he rigged d election that brought him to office, will u also say he rigged dat of presidency and dos of d house of assembly?
Pleease! The best thing for u to do now is to just accept dat Ekiti people like Fayose and PDP. Simple!
Of course some may disagree with my view but it is true. Just as majority of lagos people prefered Ambode to oda aspirants, Ekiti people prefer Fayose to odas.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Hehehe na old mama you dey call baby...
Good morning

dearpreye:

Yes. By so doing, he has committed the unpardonable sin...

Humans are indeed complex! !!

Baby?
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Truckpusher(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hehehe na old mama you dey call baby...
Good morning

All this small small girls dem just dey hype their age anyhow. angry
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Don't mind the tout!

Layolaw:
why not pity your miserable papa house

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy I senior you o!

Truckpusher:
All this small small girls dem just dey hype their age anyhow. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Security Experts Reject Pantami’s Plea Over Pro-Taliban, Al-qaeda Comments / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.