Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti (35305 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by 1stola: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you sir, Hope that foolish ignoramus 1stola got to read this wonderful piece of yours?
lol!
RĂ©tarded bloody loser tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by cytellProperty: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chief Ayodele Fayose, the conqueror-general of Nigeria. Fought against APC, Ashiwaju Private Company and he won.
Kudos to you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by alexrufabot(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
folahann:
Ekiti people, once you give them 200 Naira worth of food, they are ok, they fidgety every other thing. While all other South West States embraced change, Ekiti remain stagnant. This explains why the state is the least developed State in the zone.

Mumu like u, its obvious u lack deep insight, and there is a slight trait of illiteracy in ur dna....mtwsshew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by banking2: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
People should know that these people are not politician, not even hired crowd but 'The lover of "Fayose".
APC should leave this guy and let him settle down for thr real task.
God bless Ekitians
God bless me
God bless You
God bless Nigeria
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by banking2: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
[b]People should know that these people are not politician, not even hired crowd but 'The lover of "Fayose".
APC should leave this guy and let him settle down for thr real task.
God bless Ekitians
God bless me
God bless You
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yorubas killing themselves because their brother refused to be a slave just like them .... tongue
Up Fayose joor.......A Man who refused to kiss the ass of his fellow man!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by tellwisdom: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
geeudy:
are you better than them? Somehow I pity the way most people reason. Ugly otondo like you.

Mugu, ur face like ekiti rat sad
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Keneking:
Paid clappers...this is not fountain of knowledge!!!

Complete opposite...we believe in them because our mindsets have been warped in a manner that the society loves evil shocked

Since he resumed,he has received almost 60bn naira per month X 10months equals 600bn naira. The faces on that street would receive 1000naira each for this so called celebration.

This government sef....
60 billion ko ,60 trillion ni. Some ppl are just plain daft and they don't think before they comment.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
xjet:
Call it juju, madnesss, insanity or whatever FAYOSE is deeply loved by Ekiti people. tongue Am not really his fan, but i cant dispute the fact that he enjoys wide popularity. How long it will last, time shall tell. smiley
bros forget story , fayose will last long in ekiti state politics and nigeria as a whole because he is a grassroot man that knows how to connect with and to his people . He knows what they want and he satisfies them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lewis1988:
Better pity your own existence.
@ LewisO/Lewis1988 or whatever is ur miserable name...I ll pretend as if I didn't see ya comment(s) sometimes SILENCE is d BEST answer to a FOOL like u.... Always reason like a civilized guy n STOP posting childish comments on a social network sad sad *Just an advise though*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
babs4all:
No doubt, Fayose is a popular guy in Ekiti. But it seems the guy is under spell that always push him to misbehave and talk recklessly. He should be decorous a bit and mature in his dispositions.
when u are dealing with the likes of tinubu and co ,u can't afford to be a gentle man . The only language apc and tinubu understand is fire for fire. Gej played the gentleman game and ended up be rubbished ,ridiculed and shamed out of office .

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
True! and Fayose understands the game.

onatisi:
when u are dealing with the likes of tinubu and co ,u can't afford to be a gentle man . The only language apc and tinubu understand is fire for fire. Gej played the gentleman game and ended up be rubbished ,ridiculed and shamed out of office .

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Chinazaekperem5: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
Yorubas killing themselves because their brother refused to be a slave just like them .... tongue
Up Fayose joor.......A Man who refused to kiss the ass of his fellow man!

Peppy you are too fine to be a tribalist. Stop it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
folahann:
Ekiti people, once you give them 200 Naira worth of food, they are ok, they fidgety every other thing. While all other South West States embraced change, Ekiti remain stagnant. This explains why the state is the least developed State in the zone.
the same way your father and mother were bought over with 200 naira plus 1bottle of coke and fanta is the same way u think everybody can be bought over Better think ,people love this guy and nothing can change that. Because of him ppl voted for pdp at the presidential election and because of him they voted for pdp at the state level . So if ur father keep selling his own votes for 200 naira that is ur own business and problem .

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by bedoab10k(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election? all the fools celebrating him are the ppl he shared #1000 and 2 derica of rice . or did u share inside?

Go and read stories abt Ekiti, we hate outsiders enslaving us, we will never bow to Tinubu. Ekiti is not a state to bow for Tinubu. Google Ekiti parapo war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
folahann:

Lol. He pain you well well

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by bedoab10k(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
the same way your father and mother were bought over with 200 naira plus 1bottle of coke and fanta is the same way u think everybody can be bought over Better think ,people love this guy and nothing can change that. Because of him ppl voted for pdp at the presidential election and because of him they voted for pdp at the state level . So if ur father keep selling his own votes for 200 naira that is ur own business and problem .

Fayose is NOT a saint but we will never bow to Tinubu. Tell Tinubu we are not his slave and remind him of Ekiti Parapo war.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
True! and Fayose understands the game.

believe me gej is a disgrace to pdp. Even the card reader that jega and apc were shouting about ,once it acheived its objective of pushing out gej, the card reader system was just dumped somewhere. I won't be surprised if jega is retained or even given an appointment under apc . Gej just sat there like a mumu and allowed the opposition to push him around like a fisherman ,infact sebi he is even a fisherman sef!!!!!!! May god never allow pdp to have a leader like gej again

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by adieanthony6: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
it's who d people voted 4
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
PEACE will be far from anyone abusing Ekiti
people for voting for FAYOSE!!!
Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
bedoab10k:

Fayose is NOT a saint but we will never bow to Tinubu. Tell Tinubu we are not his slave and remind him of Ekiti Parapo war.
egbon mi kilode ,why u dey vex me ,we dey the same side nau!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
shegsky:
PEACE will be far from anyone abusing Ekiti
people for voting for FAYOSE!!!
Enough is enough.
amen . And anyone insulting ekiti people for loving fayose shall not live to see the next election .

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Me? Fine? See hope... cool cool

Chinazaekperem5:

Peppy you are too fine to be a tribalist. Stop it
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by churchmind: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election? all the fools celebrating him are the ppl he shared #1000 and 2 derica of rice . or did u share inside?
na foolish eye u take look us were just like dis man
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by mekadinho(f): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
U MUST BE A BIGGER SILL..Y FOO.L FOR CALLING HIS SUPPORTERS FOO.L. FEEL FREE TO SUE HIM TO WORLD COURT.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
amen . And anyone insulting ekiti people for loving fayose shall not live to see the next election .
It's really disgusting that I had to open a new thread now for that curse to circulate on those bad losers head. Na by force to vote for Apc Ni?
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Card reader ko!The tool they used in ending his career!
For him mind,,na one Nigeria that's why he surrounded himself with northerners,building almajiri school here and there thinking he can win them not knowing they were sabotuers especially that muazu ..my crush tongue grin grin

onatisi:
believe me gej is a disgrace to pdp. Even the card reader that jega and apc were shouting about ,once it acheived its objective of pushing out gej, the card reader system was just dumped somewhere. I won't be surprised if jega is retained or even given an appointment under apc . Gej just sat there like a mumu and allowed the opposition to push him around like a fisherman ,infact sebi he is even a fisherman sef!!!!!!! May god never allow pdp to have a leader like gej again
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by kinibigdeal(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:

How long will you continue to share N1000 note? Use your head
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Chinazaekperem5: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
Me? Fine? See hope... cool cool

Yes u are so stop engaging in tribalism
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mennnnnn the thing tire me o!
Do they want Nigeria to be a one party state?
If they win..it's free and fair even when rigging was obvious eg Imo.
If they lose..it was rigged.
I wonder how they think they can win any SS or SE states.
Their supporters in these region are just a small group of loud mouthed fools..eg Amaechi and co.

shegsky:

It's really disgusting that I had to open a new thread now for that curse to circulate on those bad losers head. Na by force to vote for Apc Ni?
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by anwo247: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
WHAT IS EVEN WRONG WITH YOURUBA PEOPLE?

What is Fayose's offence? Are yoruba people not permitted to be in PDP? Let them pick pen and paper and put it on black and white....

Enough of this nonsense. ... a man who won his election, won all the local governments for the president, house of reps, state assembly, 26/26, yet people are talking of rigging? Please pare me these rantssssss..

APC you are not a party meant for democracy. No wonder you picked Buhari as your candidate.

Maybe you are arm of sharia in disguise waiting for one party Nigerian State to implement Sharia.... I have news for you: you will wait forever and in vain...... RUBBISH.....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
shegsky:

if u are a yoruba man and u support pdp ,they will say u are a bastard . No be dem fault ,na the mumu wey we use as presidential candidate cause am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) / Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.