Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti (35308 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Truckpusher(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy cheesy I senior you o!

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Yes o! Fayose is a man! Does not kiss butt like others cool cool
shinel:

Rigged what? In your dream, you think your clueless Fayemi can stand this man? They're not in the same class, APC and their gang has no point, that's why they're saying all sort of things against him.
He is rude
He has no respect for elders
He is a thug. And so on
What has that got to do with the fact that he is the governor of Ekiti State.
And he is more jagaban than your so called jagaban (Tinubu).

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2015
undecided[quote author=Truckpusher post=32734692][/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Truckpusher(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Follow follow tongue
Truckpusher:
angry
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Truckpusher(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2015
peppyluv02:
Follow follow tongue
Who I follow again? grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Dem plenty na...
Good morning smiley

Truckpusher:
Who I follow again? grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Truckpusher(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2015
peppyluv02:
Dem plenty na...
Good morning smiley

Morning jare.

You piss for bed again today? grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Na Buhari piss for pant after watching this video tongue.
Truckpusher:
Morning jare.

You piss for bed again today? grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by francizy(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2015
peppyluv02:

Hehehehe, you Buhari oppressors, wait till 29th May ka anyi were tika sia ya igba (so we start beating him like a drum)..

Cc truckpusher

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by uduokirika1(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Keneking:
Paid clappers...this is not fountain of knowledge!!!

Complete opposite...we believe in them because our mindsets have been warped in a manner that the society loves evil shocked

Since he resumed,he has received almost 60bn naira per month X 10months equals 600bn naira. The faces on that street would receive 1000naira each for this so called celebration.

This government sef....

Did you just say 60Billion Naira per month! Guy u well so?

Even Lagos state don't receive up to dat amount monthly

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Truckpusher(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2015
peppyluv02:
grin grin....smh
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Keneking:
Paid clappers...this is not fountain of knowledge!!!

Complete opposite...we believe in them because our mindsets have been warped in a manner that the society loves evil shocked

Since he resumed,he has received almost 60bn naira per month X 10months equals 600bn naira. The faces on that street would receive 1000naira each for this so called celebration.

This government sef....
bro with he nonsense u typed, can i get the proof that he actually collected that amount?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by biomedixexcel(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election? all the fools celebrating him are the ppl he shared #1000 and 2 derica of rice . or did u share inside?
The election went very smooth without rigging. He's the people's choice

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by LewisO: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lewis1988:
Better pity your own existence.
Hey! U quoted a guy called omojoshy who was stüpidly typing poo, saying I'm the owner of this your moniker, u kept quiet without proving him wrong.

What's the meaning of all this?
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by jozz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
i dont just get it.why do the fellows in Ekiti choose this uncouth, rash, undisciplined, uncultured fellow? Ekiti citizens are allegedly well educated, why can they not seen beyond their noses? In nearby osun where the people are not as high profile and literate as Ekiti u cant shortchange them politically they are smart.u cant pool the wool over their eyes,despite the amount of money omisore spent, he was booted out. things are hard for virtually every one in Nigeria but generally people can spot mediocrity, brigandage. Are Ekiti citizens hungrier than the rest of nigeria so much so they are proud of this internationally renowned asshole.pls I really need guys from Ekiti to explain it to me.I really want to understand
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by gannod(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
joysquare16:
Anybody that tags this man as a thug will never know good in his life.

Why the trouble,why the message of hate all the time against this man??

All the political parties in Ekit then shared both money and rice,and I believe its not peculiar to Ekiti State alone.

I voted for him,and I didn't collect money neither did they give me rice.....sowhy the insults against the good people of Ekiti because we voted in someone we love

If Fayemi had done so well,no amount of money being given to electorates will be enough to vote him out of power in all the 16local government areas in the state,and also the same defeat repeted off recent.

PEACE will be far from anyone abusing Ekiti people for voting for FAYOSE!!!

Enough is enough.

May God bless you beyond your imagination. Every member of my family except my dad voted for him. We were not paid to do so but we so much love him for his bluntness,his love for the masses,rugged approach to tackling issues and simplicity. Unlike those pretenders who hide under the guise of civility to inflict pains ob the people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Duru1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ekiti State like Ondo State in Yoruba land is beginning to win my admiration.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by gannod(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
bedoab10k:

Go and read stories abt Ekiti, we hate outsiders enslaving us, we will never bow to Tinubu. Ekiti is not a state to bow for Tinubu. Google Ekiti parapo war.

thanks my brother. We will not bow to Tinubu,we are not those Yoruba in Lagos,Ogun,Oyo and Osun who worship him. Neither are we Kwara people who have been enslaved by Saraki and those Fulanis. We are proudly Ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by gannod(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
onatisi:
amen . And anyone insulting ekiti people for loving fayose shall not live to see the next election .

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by tit(f): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
joysquare16:

All the political parties in Ekit then shared both money and rice,and I believe its not peculiar to Ekiti State alone.

I voted for him,and I didn't collect money neither did they give me rice.....sowhy the insults against the good people of Ekiti because we voted in someone we love

If Fayemi had done so well,no amount of money being given to electorates will be enough to vote him out of power in all the 16local government areas in the state,and also the same defeat repeted off recent.

Enough is enough.

Allah bless you my sister

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
LewisO:

Hey! U quoted a guy called omojoshy who was stüpidly typing poo, saying I'm the owner of this your moniker, u kept quiet without proving him wrong.

What's the meaning of all this?
"Conscience is an open WOUND, only truth can HEAL it" cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by LewisO: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
omojoshy:
"Conscience is an open WOUND, only truth can HEAL it" cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Berylpharm(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
joysquare16:

Enough is enough.
God bless u my man joysq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.