Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,321 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti (35309 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
Card reader ko!The tool they used in ending his career!
For him mind,,na one Nigeria that's why he surrounded himself with northerners,building almajiri school here and there thinking he can win them not knowing they were sabotuers especially that muazu ..my crush tongue grin grin

fayose ,fani ,pej and many pdp top stalwarts told him that the card reader was going to be used to rig him out ,he kept saying dindinrin oro like a dullard. Fayose told him to remove jega that jega had sold out ,there were security reports of some of his ministers and govs who were working for apc .the mugu kept talking nonsense ,even his wife is more active and smarter than him. He should just go. He has caused a very big damage to pdp that will take a long time to rectify .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by chyket(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Keneking:
Paid clappers...this is not fountain of knowledge!!!

Complete opposite...we believe in them because our mindsets have been warped in a manner that the society loves evil shocked

Since he resumed,he has received almost 60bn naira per month X 10months equals 600bn naira. The faces on that street would receive 1000naira each for this so called celebration.

This government sef....
Even Akwaibom state that receives the highest revenue from FG does not get 60bn.Where is the source of this information?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by sunnedee: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
tellwisdom:
Is this how ekiti people look like??...Are they hungry?? sad

You know I used to respect you on this forum but this your comment just shot all the reputation you have to hell.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sincerely the man is too weak,his wife thou a drama queen,is smarter...

onatisi:
fayose ,fani ,pej and many pdp top stalwarts told him that the card reader was going to be used to rig him out ,he kept saying dindinrin oro like a dullard. Fayose told him to remove jega that jega had sold out ,there were security reports of some of his ministers and govs who were working for apc .the mugu kept talking nonsense ,even his wife is more active and smarter than him. He should just go. He has caused a very big damage to pdp that will take a long time to rectify .
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by saintdareok(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
seunmsg:
Ekiti people took to the streets of Ado Ekiti today to celebrate the victory of Governor Ayo Fayose at the supreme Court.

Pictures from an eye witness.
Goes to show that Fayose is only hated on social media, his people love him and voted overwhelmingly for his choices.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by bamidell(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
dont be decieve, I really dont think this picture posted are actually for real, this is all political propaganda, na lies, how many ppl lik am for ekiti?
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by sunnedee: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
amen . And anyone insulting ekiti people for loving fayose shall not live to see the next election .

Wait onatisi are you from Ekiti?
You get the gene die.
Ride on Man

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by sunnedee: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
bamidell:
dont be decieve, I really dont think this picture posted are actually for real, this is all political propaganda, na lies, how many ppl lik am for ekiti?

Are you for real?
Tell me what you just wrote there is a typo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
AMEN! Iseeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
onatisi:
amen . And anyone insulting ekiti people for loving fayose shall not live to see the next election .
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
Sincerely the man is too weak,his wife thou a drama queen,is smarter...

it was that woman smartness,doggedness,courage and support for wike and rivers pdp that won the state for pdp,if everything was left to gej, pdp would have lost rivers state .
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by LewisO: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
omojoshy:
@ LewisO/Lewis1988 or whatever is ur miserable name...I ll pretend as if I didn't see ya comment(s) sometimes SILENCE is d BEST answer to a FOOL like u.... Always reason like a civilized guy n STOP posting childish comments on a social network sad sad *Just an advise though*
Are u mentally retardded? Is it me that quoted u? If we have similar monikers does that give u the fücking guts to type thrash?

Get that into your empty skull... Last warning! angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Obanz2(f): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
XRAY21:
And this is the man those broom waving demon wanted to remove,there wanted to tamper with democracy for there own interest not the people. well there can go to there house now to impeach there wives
best of option

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
sunnedee:

Wait onatisi are you from Ekiti?
You get the gene die.
Ride on Man
egbon mi , I am not from ekiti ,just that I love people who have swag and who are active,smart and vibrant . Fayose has always been a street guy since when he was in uk , he caused trouble for baba adedibu that even baba had to acknowledge that he is a potential politician. In the game of africa and nigeria politics there is no room for dullness and indecision .you must be ready to challenge ur opponents anytime anyday anywhere. That was obj style “do or die” and yet tinubu stood his ground then but suddenly gej just came with his fishing mentality and spoiled everything the party had built for 16years . It is really painful . The truth is nigerian didn't reject pdp , nigerians actually rejected gej,people just got fed up of his dullness and feebleness.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by kayalcomp: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am an Ekiti person, we loved Fayose. There is nobody without shortcomings. He has his own too. Fayose is a people Governor. If you are not an indegine of Ekiti or living in Ekiti you may not apprecite what i am saying. Fayose, Oshokomole!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by nortcentrallord(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
ayowonder:
guy don't say dat o..tinubu can do and undo.
tell fayose and his gang not to dare him oo
..he is not God but

You sound like tinubu is your god. If he can unseat Fayose, he should go ahead and do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Obanz2(f): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
believe me gej is a disgrace to pdp. Even the card reader that jega and apc were shouting about ,once it acheived its objective of pushing out gej, the card reader system was just dumped somewhere. I won't be surprised if jega is retained or even given an appointment under apc . Gej just sat there like a mumu and allowed the opposition to push him around like a fisherman ,infact sebi he is even a fisherman sef!!!!!!! May god never allow pdp to have a leader like gej again
Amen!
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Obanz2(f): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
Amen!!!
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Obanz2(f): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
shegsky:

It's really disgusting that I had to open a new thread now for that curse to circulate on those bad losers head. Na by force to vote for Apc Ni?
i tire them want to turn nigeria to one party...
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
Yorubas killing themselves because their brother refused to be a slave just like them .... tongue
Up Fayose joor.......A Man who refused to kiss the ass of his fellow man!

Yes. By so doing, he has committed the unpardonable sin...

Humans are indeed complex! !!

Baby?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
LewisO:

Are mentally retarded? Is it me that quoted u? If we have similar monikers does that give u the fücking guts to type thrash?

Get that into your empty skull... Last warning! angry
Ur entire generation is is MENTALLY unstable, talk trash, mentally retarded n need rehabilitation. U own dat account *A friend of urs just sent me a mail to expose u* U have about 5 accounts with different identities... If u ain't d one, a simple explanation would do. I know ur problem n ready to help u out soon....Non sense!!! sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by sunnedee: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
egbon mi , I am not from ekiti ,just that I love people who have swag and who are active,smart and vibrant . Fayose has always been a street guy since when he was in uk , he caused trouble for baba adedibu that even baba had to acknowledge that he is a potential politician. In the game of africa and nigeria politics there is no room for dullness and indecision .you must be ready to challenge ur opponents anytime anyday anywhere. That was obj style “do or die” and yet tinubu stood his ground then but suddenly gej just came with his fishing mentality and spoiled everything the party had built for 16years . It is really painful . The truth is nigerian didn't reject pdp , nigerians actually rejected gej,people just got fed up of his dullness and feebleness.

Bros, I dey your back. Your analysis is so on point.
I don dey follow you.
Imagine someone I respect so much on this site saying Ekiti people are ugly.
The truth is the people love this man. All those saying he shared rice and stuff probably are the hungry ones.
Truth be told Fayose sabi grassroots politics and he is loved by his people.
Simples.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Layolaw(f): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
joysquare16:
Anybody that tags this man as a thug will never know good in his life.

Why the trouble,why the message of hate all the time against this man??

All the political parties in Ekit then shared both money and rice,and I believe its not peculiar to Ekiti State alone.

I voted for him,and I didn't collect money neither did they give me rice.....sowhy the insults against the good people of Ekiti because we voted in someone we love

If Fayemi had done so well,no amount of money being given to electorates will be enough to vote him out of power in all the 16local government areas in the state,and also the same defeat repeted off recent.

PEACE will be far from anyone abusing Ekiti people for voting for FAYOSE!!!

Enough is enough.
a big amen to your prayer my brother, let apc e-warriors continue to cry here.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by LewisO: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
omojoshy:
[s] Ur entire generation is is MENTALLY unstable, talks trash, mentally retarded n needs rehabilitation. U owns day acciunt *A friend of urs just sent me a mail to expose u* U have about 5 accounts with different identities... If u ain't d one, a simple explanation would do. I know ur problem n ready to help u out soon....Non sense!!! sad sad [/s]
Did the hospital test too many drugs on you today?

Which friend on mine told u i have 5 different accounts? Tell me who is that person and i don't have any friend on Nairaland.

I only have one account which is this one am currently using.

Seems u wanna to indulge E-war and u ain't even up to par.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Layolaw(f): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
omojoshy:
Hmmmmmm.....Ekiti people, una 2nd name na Poo. 1st name na "Stomach Infrastructure " I pity una unborn generation shocked sad#BirdsOfTheSameFeather...... sad
why not pity your miserable papa house

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
if u are a yoruba man and u support pdp ,they will say u are a bastard . No be dem fault ,na the mumu wey we use as presidential candidate cause am.

Lol, you mean that Oga jona, I swear, that guy fall my hand. Had it been he did his calculation well in the north. Things won't have change hands.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Ephiezy4real(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
after rigging the election? all the fools celebrating him are the ppl he shared #1000 and 2 derica of rice . or did u share inside?

Did you just say rigging I wonder what will convince you guys that this man is loved by Ekiti ppl. If nothing else, the result of the last saturday election should show that

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Layolaw:
why not pity your miserable papa house

Una get those slowpoke's time bah, There rascal gov in osun state is now owing 7months salaries for Christ sake, yet they all smile about it and clap for the osun citizens, while castigating ekiti citizens whose gov have already cleared all backlog salaries left by that GHANA MUST GO FAYEMI.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by ayokellany: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose will be impeached just like Nyako was impeached even with protester protesting against his impeachment.
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by onatisi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
shegsky:

Lol, you mean that Oga jona, I swear, that guy fall my hand. Had it been he did his calculation well in the north. Things won't have change hands.
bros , everything was set and only the final order was needed ,the guy kept saying he didn't want trouble. He had 4 solid years to prepare for this election,he had more than enough financial resources at his disposal ,he had all the security agencies at his disposal but he never knew how to use them . people keep asking me ,how a sitting president and ruling party in nigeria politics could lose like that. He had 4 solid years to break the hold of apc in the south west but instead he waited for 6 weeks to election before he started running around. . Bros mi ,please let's forget gej matter . How was ur day ?
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
bros , everything was set and only the final order was needed ,the guy kept saying he didn't want trouble. He had 4 solid years to prepare for this election,he had more than enough financial resources at his disposal ,he had all the security agencies at his disposal but he never knew how to use them . people keep asking me ,how a sitting president and ruling party in nigeria politics could lose like that. He had 4 solid years to break the hold of apc in the south west but instead he waited for 6 weeks to election before he started running around. . Bros mi ,please let's forget gej matter . How was ur day ?

My day was cool jare, just came back from Ekiti .
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Obeby(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
seunmsg:
Ekiti people took to the streets of Ado Ekiti today to celebrate the victory of Governor Ayo Fayose at the supreme Court.

Pictures from an eye witness.
Look here, Ekiti ppl hv spoken! Let all of them go carry themselves togeda, Rememvber Ekiti parapo war? We no dey fear anybody!
Re: Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Obeby:
Look here, Ekiti ppl hv spoken! Let all of them go carry themselves togeda, Rememvber Ekiti parapo war? We no dey fear anybody!

Thief nubu wanna buy a plot of land in Ekiti, and we gladly rejected him. Have we done anything bad ni ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie / Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa / Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.