Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover (12547 Views)

Poll: Choose an option

She is cheating on you: 50% (7 votes)
She is not cheating on you but the text was not for you and she is thus lying to you: 28% (4 votes)
She is not cheating on you and the text was for you: 21% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Man With Three Wives Dies During Sex With With Secret Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ElNino4: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
Dude get a grip,

Would you rather you looked like a turd when you find out she aint cheating or would you rather just play it cool and see what happens after a while. Which means she will either get tired of your sorry behind and leave or you will discover more "CONCRETE" (note the word concrete) evidence which shows she's cheating,

OR

Neither will happen and you'll be kicking yourself in the teeth with the knowledge that you showed a poor strength of character when all she needed from you was to trust her.

Its your choice fella
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by bluespice(f): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2009
y'all r still on this?
puhleaze! poster is an immature attention seeking kid
hell!
if he did really need advice, there's tons of that to be gleaned from the 3 pages of this thread
pointless waste of time if u ask me to still contribute to this thread
and yes i just wasted my time bite me!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by SeanT21(f): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2009
~~~grow up!!~~~ wink
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
I'm an immature attention seeking kid don't ask me to grow up, ask the showglass ashi to take a hike, there's children around here
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by MrCrackles(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
WTF is going on here?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by SisiJinx: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2009
Yes what the heck is going on here??!!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by SeanT21(f): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

I'm an immature attention seeking kid don't ask me to grow up, ask the showglass ashi to take a hike, there's children around here

There is no need in displayng her pics on nairaland.Now i see why your girl left U for a guy name abe!!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by bluespice(f): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2009
dearests
my work here is done
my description was spot-on
cool grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by SisiJinx: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2009
Isn't this the same guy from last year who had all the Prostitute girlfriends??

Blue, just ignore him.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2009
SeanT21:

There is no need in displayng her pics on nairaland.Now i see why your girl left U for a guy name abe!!
lol it's just her profile pic you degenerate LovePeddler
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by SeanT21(f): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

lol it's just her profile pic you degenerate LovePeddler

SeanT21:

wink
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by simplyfab(f): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2009
"How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
Maybe you dey buzy. But wat
you do today? If
you finished you call me. abel na
yor Friendo. Bleep"

How are you?
You didn't see my message, right?
Maybe you are busy. What did you do today?
When you are done, call me.
Please, its your friend.
Bleep.

tHE "abe" was meant to be spealt "abi" meaning, "Right" or "Shee" and the "Abel" was mispealt too. Its supposed to be "Abeg" meaning "Please".
That doesn't sound like a text to a secret lover, to me.
Maybe she was trying out pidgin with you.
There's always a first time for everything you know.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 12:43am On Jan 30, 2009
so why is she calling herself my "friend" what the hell is this shyte
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Treetop20(m): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2009
white folks are not the only ones who suffer
from bipolar
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2009
Treetop20:

white folks are not the only ones who suffer
from bipolar

borderline is the word you are looking for ya degenerate lowlife motherfucker, bi polar is more stable
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by amebono14: 1:01am On Jan 30, 2009
poster has she confessed? undecided
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 1:04am On Jan 30, 2009
amebo no.1:

poster has she confessed? undecided
no she keeps claiming she sent it to me. i will act like i believe her for now and try to make the truth come out one way or another
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by amebono14: 1:04am On Jan 30, 2009
topic

did she send u a txt msgt before?since the text was all about "abi u no see my txt msg"
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2009
she sent a message with only "p" inside earlier
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by amebono14: 1:07am On Jan 30, 2009
Ehise99:

she sent a message with only "p" inside earlier

hmmm ,quite confusing,d corny part of it all was when she used the "na ur friend be dis ooo"
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by tope2000(f): 1:09am On Jan 30, 2009
Jennyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked
Where have u been, we have missed u wella kiss kiss
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 1:09am On Jan 30, 2009
yeah i'm pretty confused. on top of this all she is a religious fanatic from a celestial church of a jehova jerry or something
theywear white dresses and shit

if she is cheating god can strike her down with celestial lightning bolts up her ass
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by amebono14: 1:11am On Jan 30, 2009
Ehise99:

yeah i'm pretty confused. on top of this all she is a religious fanatic from a celestial church of a jehova jerry or something
theywear white dresses and shit

if she is cheating god can strike her down with celestial lightning bolts up her ass

hahahahhahahahaha now dis is funny cheesy grin grin grin

tope2000:

Jennyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked
Where have u been, we have missed u wella kiss kiss

been somewhat busy jare,missed u too kiss kiss
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Busybody2(f): 1:11am On Jan 30, 2009
The message was clearly not meant for you, and there was nothing in that message to indicate that she was cheating on you with someone else, but the big BUT is why did she have to lie that the message was meant for you undecided

Sister Amebo, I see you o kiss
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by amebono14: 1:13am On Jan 30, 2009
How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
Maybe you dey buzy. But wat
you do today? If
you finished you call me. abel na
yor Friendo. Bleep"

and for those saying shes not cheating or smthing,i agree maybe d first abe means abi,but wat da hell does abel mean?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Treetop20(m): 1:13am On Jan 30, 2009
Ehise99:

borderline is the word you are looking for ya degenerate lowlife motherfucker, bi polar is more stable
you are a pathetic ass wipe. run along now
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 1:13am On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

The message was clearly not meant for you, and there was nothing in that message to indicate that she was cheating on you with someone else, but the big BUT is why did she have to lie that the message was meant for you undecided

Sister Amebo, I see you o kiss
EXACTLY it's very disturbing she is lying about it. if it was for me then why would she say "it's your friend" at the end? i can read her name on my screen what the hell
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by amebono14: 1:16am On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

now dats where the word cheating comes in,if shes not hiding anything,then she ought to have told him before now dat,"sorry its a mistake it was supposed to be for a friend" its as simple as dat

i see u too my sister kiss
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by A40(m): 1:22am On Jan 30, 2009
Haaa mo gbe!! Y'all would not put me in trouble ooh!!

@topic
Seriously this message is what the Nigeria Police Force would call accidental discharge grin grin B.T.W Your babe's grammar is rather poor whether english or pidgin it makes little or no sense
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Busybody2(f): 1:24am On Jan 30, 2009
even if she meant to say abeg in the last part, why would you say "abeg its your friend o" to your boyfriend shocked
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 1:25am On Jan 30, 2009
goddamnit she won't confess. what can i do
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by amebono14: 1:30am On Jan 30, 2009
Ehise99:

goddamnit she won't confess. what can i do

abeg leave d girl,its not by force,if u cant force the truth outt.a her mouth then let this thread die now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using A Woman As Your Best Man / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.