Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover (12549 Views)

Poll: Choose an option

She is cheating on you: 50% (7 votes)
She is not cheating on you but the text was not for you and she is thus lying to you: 28% (4 votes)
She is not cheating on you and the text was for you: 21% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Man With Three Wives Dies During Sex With With Secret Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Busybody2(f): 1:31am On Jan 30, 2009
And she had the audacity and the nerve to tell you she iwas on her way to church when you ask her for an explanation angry It's girls like these that make men turn into Adam Brody wink

Maybe you should just let her be, but shouldn't she be the one that is supposed to be chasing after you and begging you undecided Am I missing something here undecided
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2009
hy all of a sudden u start suspecting her, cant u see that the text could br 4 a girl friend a normal pal or any person, she said your friendo at the end,if its a boyfriend does she need to remind him who she is? tongue
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by lysaa(f): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2009
I can't believe this matter is still hot like this. Mr poster pls quit the suspicion.u said u needed help yet u don't want to believe us just like u're doubting ur girl. what exactly do u want, party to advise u to kick her to the curb? Mahnn that sucks!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Gabry(f): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
Yes ooo sista. I wonda the poster sef naaa sad
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by lysaa(f): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
gabby nnwanne grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ariblaze(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2009
@post

dont spoil a good thing by making a mountain outta a mole hill
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by prittigrrr(f): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2009
In the US, both Abe and Abel are names. Abe is the short form of Abraham and Abel is one of Adam's sons. I dont know if the text is innocent or not but dont belive it was 4 the poster. Why pidgin R someone who doesnt speak it?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Jbgurl: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
u guys r funny.if u r yoruba u wuld know she meant *abi* which she spelt *abe* asin *abi u no c my msg* . Think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally / Black Men's Penis Still Remains The Best In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.