Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover (12548 Views)

Poll: Choose an option

She is cheating on you: 50% (7 votes)
She is not cheating on you but the text was not for you and she is thus lying to you: 28% (4 votes)
She is not cheating on you and the text was for you: 21% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Man With Three Wives Dies During Sex With With Secret Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ElNino4: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
he could simply call her
to sit down n talk
not do the whole text message ish

Diplomacy is not always the best form of action especially when it involves matters of the heart.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by chikito1(f): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2009
hahahahahahaha.

What if the girl isn't laying grin

She may be scared nowwwwwwww.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by chikito1(f): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2009
[Diplomacy is not always the best form of action especially when it involves matters of the heart.]
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ogazi007(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2009
gabrywyl:

But he clearly had said that she has never msg him in Pidgin (its obvious that the poster no sabi Pidgin naaa. . . ) and also at that time of a day where she would never msg him. .  Wetin be that sef? Isnt that awkward?
i did agree the text message was not meant for him,at the same time im not always too quickie to judge people base on  suppositions.
i really dont understand why u think she needs a timetable before sending text messages to her boifriend.
you dont always get the best of explanation you deserves from your girl under suspicious circumstances like this one, especially when you are too nosy,
she could feel insecure and never wanna tell you the truth(atleast most of us do that often just to save our relationship).
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
chikito1:

hahahahahahaha.

What if the girl isn't laying grin

She may be scared nowwwwwwww.
Yes she is suddenly writing me a message while she normally rarely if ever sends me one at this strange hour

she suddenly talks t me in pidgin what she has never done and i don't understand

she is saying abe or abel

how can she not be lying,
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2009
I told her I will kill myself if she doesn't confess and she can live happily with abel.

l'ts seehow that goes (no i'm not really gonna kill myself u kidding? grin )
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ogazi007(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2009
pls be a man of your words and save us all these troubles
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2009
ogazi007:

pls be a man of your words and save us all these troubles
so funny i forgot to laugh

gay
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by yimiton(f): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2009
She's not cheating. Below is the translation of the SMS

How body na,  
abe you no see
My message?
Maybe you dey buzy. But wat  
you do today?
If you finished you call me.
abel na yor Friendo. Bleep"

How are you doing? / What's up?
(Abe also spelled as abi) in this context means 'or' 'didn'? etc.
Didn't you see my message?
Maybe you're busy but what are you up to today?
When you're done, kindly call me.
Abel, it's your friend!

If she was cheating, she won't need to end the Sms by introducing herself.
This text is too casual to be sent to a lover
She prolly lied about sending it to you because you're overly jealous and suspecious but this text is obviously not sent to a lover.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by tope2000(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2009
yimiton:

She's not cheating. Below is the translation of the SMS

How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
you do today?
If you finished you call me.
abel na yor Friendo. Bleep"

How are you doing? / What's up?
(Abe also spelled as abi) in this context means 'or' 'didn'? etc.
Didn't you see my message?
Maybe you're busy but what are you up to today?
When you're done, kindly call me.
Abel, it's your friend!

If she was cheating, she won't need to end the Sms by introducing herself.
This text is too casual to be sent to a lover
She prolly lied about sending it to you because you're overly jealous and suspecious but this text is obviously not sent to a lover.

I concur cool
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2009
she keeps claiming she wrote abe/abi which is not a name and she claims abel is not a name and it also was supposed to be abe/abi and she keeps claiming she sent it to me

she also claims she sent it in pidgin "for fun"

what the hell goddamnit she keeps lying lying lying

she also says I don't have to ask the money I just payed her lawyer so she wouldn't get deported back because otherwise I can pay her pussy water back

what the hell then she can pay my sperm back as well pussy water what the hel
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Hotstepper(f): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2009
I think she just cant spell what she wants to write

"How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
you do today? If
you finished you call me. abel na
yor Friendo. Bleep"

To me she meant to say

"How body na,
abi you no see My message?
Maybe you dey busy. But wat
you do today? If
you finished you call me. abeg na
yor Friendo. Bleep"
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hotstepper:

I think she just cant spell what she wants to write

"How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
you do today? If
yor Friendo. Bleep"

To me she meant to say

"How body na,
abi you no see My message?
Maybe you dey busy. But wat
you do today? If
you finished you call me. abeg na
yor Friendo. Bleep"

if you are right then what the hell does she mean with "abeg na yor friendo"
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ogazi007(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
u dont need to laugh,start crying

Ehise99:

she keeps claiming she wrote abe/abi which is not a name and she claims abel is not a name and it also was supposed to be abe/abi and she keeps claiming she sent it to me

she also claims she sent it in pidgin "for fun"

what the hell goddamnit she keeps lying lying lying

she also says I don't have to ask the money I just payed her lawyer so she wouldn't get deported back because otherwise I can pay her pussy water back

what the hell then she can pay my sperm back as well pussy water what the hel
keep all that to urself and tell us if  you have learnt anything from all the contributions  made so far on this topic.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2009
ogazi007:

u dont need to laugh,start crying

keep all that to urself and tell us if  you have learnt anything from all the contributions  made so far on this topic.
not really some say yes she's cheating some say no she's just an illiterate fruitcake

it's 50/50
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by debosky(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2009
Why would my girlfriend be saying to me 'abeg na your friend o' with her name afterwards?  undecided

That explanation is not right. She likely intended to send this message to a guy named Abel that she met somewhere, say a party or at a club. They exchanged numbers, and she sent him a text message. He didn't reply so she sends this text message to remind him of her existence and to inquire as to why he didn't reply her message.

The BF doesn't understand pidgin, so why would she send it to him in pidgin?

Do you ladies introduce yourself in text messages to your boyfriends?  undecided

She might not be cheating, but there is something definitely fishy going on. I don't buy the 'for fun ' part. Definitely fishy.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2009
she didn't put her name after she put Bleep after as in kisskisskiss

goddamnit i'm not sure about anything anymore.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by debosky(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
kiss kiss kiss? undecided More suspect

The key question is this - did she send you a message that you didn't reply to?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
yes she knows i don't know pidgin i only know random words like ashewo koko toto and shit
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by debosky(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2009
debosky:

Yes or no? I wasn't sure from your last response.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2009
debosky:

kiss kiss kiss?  undecided More suspect

yes she sent me a message at  7:47 pm yesterday

"P"

only a p,

I was in the gym so didn't check or replied to it

then I received the notorious pidgin message at 8:05 pm
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Hotstepper(f): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2009
then the message is for you since somewhere in the message it said she things u r busy so u should call her lata
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by lysaa(f): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2009
"How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
you do today? If
yor Friendo. Bleep"

Please people help me out !!!

lmao

I think she sent it to u.
check this.

"How body na, =how are u?
abe you no see ~abi you nor see my msg= Or didn't u see my msg?
My message?
you do today?~ maybe u dey buzy but wetin u do today?= maybe u were busy but what did u do today?
If you finished you call me. = when u are done, call me
abel na
yor Friendo. Bleep"~ I be ur friend o = I'm ur friend o.

lol. she aint good in it too, trying to impress u with the lang, she's ended up misrepping herself.

abeg forgive her ignorance. wink wink
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ogazi007(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

not really some say yes she's cheating some say no she's just an illiterate fruitcake

it's 50/50
The majority suggested that she aint sending that msg  for her secret lover.
some also adviced u not to be anxious and stop treatening to leave her if u really wanna know the truth.
i will personally invite her to my house,make her feel at home,maybe after one quality round and psych her,
i think that way it will be easier for her to let the cat out of the  bag.period!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hotstepper:

then the message is for you since somewhere in the message it said  she things u r busy so u should call her lata
the first one cannot really be considered a message, it's just a "p"

also she has a weird theory. she claims she cannot be confused because with an iPhone your messages are distributed in folders, one folder with inbox, outbox and message sending function per person.

what the hell
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2009
lysaa:

lmao

I think she sent it to u.
check this.

"How body na, =how are u?
abe you no see ~abi you nor see my msg= Or didn't u see my msg?
My message?
you do today?~ maybe u dey buzy but wetin u do today?= maybe u were busy but what did u do today?
If you finished you call me. = when u are done, call me
abel na
yor Friendo. Bleep"~ I be ur friend o = I'm ur friend o.

lol. she aint good in it too, trying to impress u with the lang, she's ended up misrepping herself.

abeg forgive her ignorance. wink wink

let's see what makes more sense:

How are you, or didn't you see my message?

OR

How are you, Abe didn't you see my message?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by debosky(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

yes she sent me a message at  7:47 pm yesterday

"P"

only a p,

I was in the gym so didn't check or replied to it

then I received the notorious pidgin message at 8:05 pm

So she could be right in claiming you didn't reply to her previous message. The curious bit remains the 'it's your friendo' part. I still don't believe a gf would speak to her boyfriend in that tone.

That usage suggests she thinks the person receiving the message may not be sure of her identity. undecided
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by hixxx1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2009
Poster: Why are you messing up The message was sent to you. 'p' is a message as far as it was sent from a phone number that is stored/saved in your phone. The chic is only'playing' with you because she misses you! Guy, please don't ask chics to refund money you spent on them! What's that for? Chics like money, so if she is with you for material things, accept it cause that's the way they are. She won't go away as far as you are financially okay. love to hear that you are bonking her. As far as you are bonking her, feel free to spend on her.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by DaPhoenix(f): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
@poster, insecure much?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

@poster, insecure much?
einstein is that you?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by DaPhoenix(f): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2009
Whatever. I refuse to waste further time on this thread. Yes, she is cheating on you with Abe and Abel. Feel better now?

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Whatever. I refuse to waste further time on this thread. Yes, she is cheating on you with Abe and Abel. Feel better now?

i'll live afteryou leave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? / When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.