Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC (35672 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by lalasticlala(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Rivers State south-south Nigeria, has announced the results for the state House of Assembly election.

According to a statement from the commission, 17 local government areas (LGAs) now know who their representatives are, while the results for 6 LGAs are inconclusive.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won all the seats in 16 LGAs while the All Progressives Congress (APC) has Eleme LGA in their kitty.

Elections are to be concluded in the 6 LGAs at a later date to be announced by the state INEC. They are Emohua, Ahoada East, Opobo, Nkoro, Etche 1 and Etche 2 LGAs.

The story in Phalga city council, however, has a twist as the APC candidate for constituency I, Victoria Nyeche, told the journalists after the election that she only heard about the results on the radio and not at the collation centre in the LGA which is the usual practice according to the Electoral Act.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/14/rivers-inec-announce-state-house-of-assembly-poll-result/
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ozoigbondu: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
This one is F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.The good people of Rivers has shown that Judas of ubiama that he is nothing but an angry chinchua.No space for back stabbers in Niger Delta.

People of Rivers state we thank you for finally shutting that noisy generator up.

168 Likes 19 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thank You Rivers State

God bless PDP

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Mogidi: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Amaechi should concentrate on his driving skills, if Buhari fails to put him to work, El-Rufai would.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by EdCure: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
It is safe to conclude that Amaechi has no clout in his home state (domain). How could he be so roundly beaten twice by his rivals (no matter how powerful they are) when he still remains the Governor of the state?

Amaechi has no stronger rivals than Oshiomhole of my Edo. Osho has the Igbinedions, Anhenis, Dokpesis, Onolememes, Orbis, Ize-iyamus and numerous others (all with federal backing for impunity) to contend with, yet he was able to win One senate seat, 3 HOR, about 45% of the presidential votes, and 21 out of 24 HA seats.

I don't think Amaechi is a smart politician with popular appeal. He doesn't seem to know what to do either.

That said, Amaechi has come a long way. He gave his best for the in-comming administration and I hope they don't acknowledge him less because of this.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Thank You Rivers State

God bless PDP

Oya, switch over to RM vs Atletico! !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by kodded(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
this is great grin

apc is dead in ss and se lipsrsealed

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Goddex: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Rivers state is PDP

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Super1759: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dont worry PDP, Amaechi and his house belongings are already in Aso rock. So you can have river state..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Sweetguy25: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
That's the way forward. Amaechi how far?

20 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
EdCure:
Too bad

Too good for us! One man's bad moment is another person's bright moment. grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ishiamu(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Thank You Rivers State

God bless PDP

River state is pdp

Pdp is rivers state

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by bigt2(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
angry can't you wait till I finish watching the match between real Madrid and athletico Madrid? It's the city rivals for God's sake! angry
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ObiOkpor(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why won‘t they? After rigging like made using security personel.
Well sha,power has changed hand at the centre.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Big4wig(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
In another news People say that falling in love is the best feeling ever,..I beg to differ,. Finding a toilet when you have diarrhoea is the best feeling in the whole world..cheesy

6 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by frankobaba(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by okotv(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
moving on
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ObiOkpor(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why won‘t they? After rigging the election like made using security personel.
Well sha,power has changed hand at the centre.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by abduljabbar4(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
I hate pdp

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by steppin: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oga Amaechi, how market?
So, it's true? I heard you were beaten silly.

12 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by tucky200(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omo this people no even give apc small sef

11 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ceejay80s(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nepa please bringbackourlight
All these politricks talk no concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Trailblazer1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by wisolf(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
While I agree there might be some form of rigging in Rivers state,it is very glaring Amaechi is not that popular any longer among Rivers people,they don't want him,Wike was just the other option

13 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by XBLadez: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chai! Rivers PDP wicked o. See math grin
If the ratio of PDP to APC in Rivers is 16 : 1, what is the probability that APC will get 1 out of 6? lipsrsealed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by darejem4real: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
That's good

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Hitunnu(f): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
How does it affect GMB

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Trailblazer1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mogidi:
Amaechi should concentrate on his driving skills, if Buhari fails to put him to work, El-Rufai would.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Pavore9: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Whoever has been elected irrespective of political party should serve the people.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Burger01(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hitunnu:
How does it affect GMB
I wonder o.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Flets: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
APC is an abomination in Rivers State

17 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by koboko69: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ameachi remains my hero.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Freed Abuja-kaduna Train Victimes In Kaduna (Photos) / How Politicians Humble Themselves When Seeking Votes (photos) / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.