Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC (35689 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by anwo247: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
lilflipnerd:
I don't bliv u anymore, You prefer to support any mediocre because his PDP. I thought u stand for good governance.
Now we know where u get ur bread from.

Continue

For the last three years Amaechi did nothing in rivers but used their money to fund APC. Is that what you call good governance in APC?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Riodiao(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
FregeneB:
Yeye dey Smell...We don leave that one for them, Make them use that one take dey sustain their PDP....It is well..We have 22 States...What more..

We agree oooo, make una chop una groundnut oil, leave our crude oil too

5 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by lacidi: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
kasheemawo:
kikikikikikikikiki
GMB is an hero
Rotimi amachi is my role model !!!
It is 'a hero' not 'an hero'. The H is not silent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by mightycrown1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
anwo247:

Sorry it's the other way round.

It's PDP that will say let's see how far APC can go. Really these gang of touts called APC will sure fail Nigeria.

[size=18pt] YOU YOURSELF KNEW THAT APC CAN NEVER FAIL NIGERIA ESPECIALLY WHEN BABA IS THE HEAD. MIND YOU BABA CAN NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM ANY PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE. AND BABA WILL NOT HESITATE TO USE VETO POWERS IF THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS ARE IN DANGER [/size]

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
If Apc wins even when rigging was obvious eg Imo.....it's free and fair.
If they lose...they cry foul even in a state where they are not wanted!
Laughing at the Apc chickens protesting in Enugu grin
Apc in SE and SS is just a small group of loud mouthed fools....

Amaechi,Buhari will kick ya ass! You couldn't deliver but rant...
Fayose is the man..words backed up with action kiss

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by 1stola: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This one is F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.The good people of Rivers has shown that Judas of ubiama that he is nothing but an angry chinchua.No space for back stabbers in Niger Delta.

People of Rivers state we thank you for finally shutting that noisy generator up.
LOSERS grin

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ugoezeik(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
amaechi so afta al dis noise u stil no fit deliver abc to rivers ehhhh? I cried rivers frm my eyes

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Riodiao(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
mightycrown1:

[size=18pt] YOU YOURSELF KNEW THAT APC CAN NEVER FAIL NIGERIA ESPECIALLY WHEN BABA IS THE HEAD. MIND YOU BABA CAN NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM ANY PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE. AND BABA WILL NOT HESITATE TO USE VETO POWERS IF THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS ARE IN DANGER [/size]

If he has guts, let him name boko haram sponsors in nigeria

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol grin grin....he is an APC product..what do you expect?!

lacidi:

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by streetvoice: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Riodiao:

Keep quiet! Didn't the outgoing governor amaechi think of unity when he took r\state N238 billion to spend on apc

@blitz888 u r a shame to Niger deltans like ur clueless Ameachi.
U all live without honor.
God bless RS NG PDP and WIKE

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by olaniyanc: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
EdCure:
It is safe to conclude that Amaechi has no clout in his home state (domain). How could he be so roundly beaten twice by his rivals (no matter how powerful they are) when he still remains the Governor of the state?

Amaechi has no stronger rivals than Oshiomhole of my Edo. Osho has the Igbinedions, Anhenis, Dokpesis, Onolememes, Orbis, Ize-iyamu3s and numerous others (all with federal backing for impunity) to contend with, yet he was able to win One senate seat, 3 HOR, about 45% of the presidential votes, and 21 out of 24 HA seats.

I don't think Amaechi is a smart politician with popular appeal. He doesn't seem to know what to do either.

That said, Amaechi has come a long way. He gave his best for the in-comming administration and I hope they don't acknowledge him less because of this.

WE SALUTE YOU AMAECHI THE LION OF DELTA. WE KNEW THE ELECTION HAS BEEN RIGGED HEAVILYIN FAVOUR OF PDP . NO PROBLEM IT WILL BE CHALLENGED IN THE COURT OF LAW.WIKE AND MAMA PISS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH IMPUNITY. CHE!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ademoladeji(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Psuedy:

D same way Lagos survived after being in d opposition.for yrs.and one more tin We r "Oil.rich"..Ur chieftains cnt get ova d loss. Obio.akpor LGA for one tin is d richest LGA in Naija so no shaking.We already made our bed......
Like seriously?
1. You failed to realise the states have no authority over the OIYEL... The Federal does!
2. You have to over-tax your 'indigos' to meet up with half of the internally generated revenue by Lasgidi Republic...
3. Akpor sounds like Akpu... Na FUFU manufacturing be their major occupation?
4. You sounds so bittered
5. Go take chill-pills
6. I love you my brother from another ZONE
7. One Naija... #TheSpiritOfLagos

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Rotimi47: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
koboko69:
Ameachi remains my hero.
people tend not to understand that Amechi has gained more while Rivers have lost; he is playing in national & international politics while rivers is playing local politics, so who is leading? Definitely Amechi.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ObiOkpor(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Repeat the elections again, and the tales shall remain the same; na protest votes. ..
cause they have the money,why the tale's no go be the same.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Riodiao(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
olaniyanc:

WE SALUTE YOU AMAECHI THE LION OF DELTA. WE KNEW THE ELECTION HAS BEEN RIGGED HEAVILYIN FAVOUR OF PDP . NO PROBLEM IT WILL BE CHALLENGED IN THE COURT OF LAW.WIKE AND MAMA PISS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH IMPUNITY. CHE!

Lion of cows and rams of the north.in the south the outgoing governor amaechi is just a pussy cat

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ugoezeik(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Guy face front my arse is not meant to be drilled tongue
lol ok I for say
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by kasheemawo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
lacidi:

GnD
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by mightycrown1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Riodiao:

If he has guts, let him name boko haram sponsors in nigeria

[size=18pt] WAIT NA, LET HIM ASSUME OFFICE FIRST. EVEN OUT-GOING PRESIDENT KNOW, AZIZA ONCE TOLD THEM, CHE YOU REMEMBER SO WAIT. [/size]
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by donem: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
Chai! Rivers PDP wicked o. See math grin
If the ratio of PDP to APC in Rivers is 16 : 1, what is the probability that APC will get 1 out of 6? lipsrsealed
O.01% cheesy
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
ObiOkpor:
cause they have the money,why the tale's no go be the same.

That's YOUR business!

Rivers is for the PDP! Get used to it....
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
[b]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for them. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State, especially Port-Harcout.

From his teachers training and employment, TIMARIV that created jobs for graduates without employment,
Development of the Dental Hospital at Garrison,
The turnaround development of Public Schools in Rivers State,
Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
The New Stadium at Omagwa,
Iwofe Road,
He moved UPTH to their permanent site,
Developed New Mile One clinic and Many more.

GEJ and his cohorts wasted money for generations to come, pardoned embezzlers, left our troops unarmed in harm's way, allowed the growth of Boko Haram that led to loss of tens of thousand lives.

Yet the Rivers People hate Gov. Amaechi and like GEJ, Patience and one of GEJ's corrupt cohorts Wike.

Baffling.

https://www.nairaland.com/2255172/ameachi-didnt-betray-jonathan-it/1#32715899
[/b]
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Psuedy(f): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
ademoladeji:

Like seriously?
1. You failed to realise the states have no authority over the OIYEL... The Federal does!
2. You have to over-tax your 'indigos' to meet up with half of the internally generated revenue by Lasgidi Republic...
3. Akpor sounds like Akpu... Na FUFU manufacturing be their major occupation?
4. You sounds so bittered
5. Go take chill-pills
6. I love you my brother from another ZONE
7. One Naija... #TheSpiritOfLagos

Not.my statistics.ask.google.abt Obioakpor LGA and get d facts ryt..
Jst celebrating our victory in RS..let c ow far d control.goes wit PDP in.power; as per looting.we run.a democratic govt,u knw?
One love my APC broda frm anoda zone !!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by francizy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
If Apc wins even when rigging was obvious eg Imo.....it's free and fair.
If they lose...they cry foul even in a state where they are not wanted!
Laughing at the Apc chickens protesting in Enugu grin
Apc in SE and SS is just a small group of loud mouthed fools....

Amaechi,Buhari will kick ya ass! You couldn't deliver but rant...
Fayose is the man..words backed up with action kiss

Hehehehe, I blame GEJ for APC's massive loss in Rivers State. If he had governed well, APC would have won Rivers state.. grin

Imagine people of Oyo state wailing because of APC rigtory (rigging victory) and NL APC bots turned a blind eye to it but are now tormenting people celebrating victory in Rivers and Ekiti state.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by MarshRiley(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Amaechi talks a lot,instead of him to concentrate on winning elections for d APC,he was busy fighting wit madam patience,which kind man dey follow woman quarrel sef
I just hope our honourable president GMB,will find one small post for him,atleast him contribute for him campiagn money
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Riodiao(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
olaniyanc:

Which court, the won he closed down in ph for months refused to appoint the rightful chief judge uptil now.insulted , threatened to beat lawyers with thugs.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ObiOkpor(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

That's YOUR business!

Rivers is for the PDP! Get used to it....
My business? Why quoting me then.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Riodiao(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for them. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State, especially Port-Harcout.

From his teachers training and employment, TIMARIV that created jobs for graduates without employment,
Development of the Dental Hospital at Garrison,
The turnaround development of Public Schools in Rivers State,
Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
The New Stadium at Omagwa,
Iwofe Road,
He moved UPTH to their permanent site,
Developed New Mile One clinic and Many more.

GEJ and his cohorts wasted money for generations to come, pardoned embezzlers, left our troops unarmed in harm's way, allowed the growth of Boko Haram that led to loss of tens of thousand lives.

Yet the Rivers People hate Gov. Amaechi and like GEJ, Patience and one of GEJ's corrupt cohorts Wike.

Baffling.

https://www.nairaland.com/2255172/ameachi-didnt-betray-jonathan-it/1#32715899
[/b]

In the niger delta judas or betrayers don't live among us they live with cows and rams, let outgoin governor relockte to kano or katsina

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by drake2(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This one is F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.The good people of Rivers has shown that Judas of ubiama that he is nothing but an angry chinchua.No space for back stabbers in Niger Delta.

People of Rivers state we thank you for finally shutting that noisy generator up.

I wanted to click "Like" for your post, but felt u may not know how really I like ur post.

So I decided to Vociferously tell d OP that I love ur post very much!

Many thanks!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by diego101(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nawa oo... PDP should has the main oil producing states while apc has others... Amaechi didn't act well because PDP made him what he is today and he grew winds and fought the party that mantled him, he is winning now but what about later amaechi should pray that PDP should not dismantle him entirely
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by felai: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
I just hope all these people we fighting all over for don't dissappoint us...@APC or PDP

In other news
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for
Android Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to
move Photos, Music, and Videos between your android
phone or tablet and your PC.

For more information,
Please call or whatsapp on 080-5115-0299
*pay on delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*

https://www.nairaland.com/2109913/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by lion042(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mogidi:
Amaechi should concentrate on his driving skills, if Buhari fails to put him to work, El-Rufai would.
.....hahahahahaha...funny u bro

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Chigold101(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Oya, switch over to RM vs Atletico! !!!
lolzzzz RM is just missing chances I hope they wont finally end like Amaechi in this match. If AM wins humn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School / Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.