Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC (35687 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ojnnaco(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
PDP is deep rooted in Rivers .... no amount of amechi can sweep d fact out ..
Congrats elects
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=Chigold101 post=32725832]lolzzzz RM is just missing chances I hope they wont finally end like Amaechi in this match. If AM wins humn...[/quote

Seriously, AM has been that effective tonight! !! They may still steal a famous victory. ...]
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by GeneralGP04: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Congrats to Hon. Josiah Olu for succesfully deliverering APC in Eleme.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Blitz888(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
streetvoice:

@blitz888 u r a shame to Niger deltans like ur clueless Ameachi.
U all live without honor.
God bless RS NG PDP and WIKE

If your corpse or that of a close relative or someone you know was lying in the morgue I guess you will be more circumspect in your choice of adjectives.
There is no justification whatsoever for violence... GEJ captured it more aptly when he said that " his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian".
Let it sink into your thick skull that the pogrom and wanton waste of lives (expendables) witnessed in Rivers state was perpetrated by war mongers like you and encouraged by your paymasters-PEJ/Wike/Amaechi ( depending on what side of the divide you belong to).
Those lives you and your co-travellers killed will forever haunt you.
We preach vote and not fight.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by atlwireles: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
EdCure:
It is safe to conclude that Amaechi has no clout in his home state (domain). How could he be so roundly beaten twice by his rivals (no matter how powerful they are) when he still remains the Governor of the state?

Amaechi has no stronger rivals than Oshiomhole of my Edo. Osho has the Igbinedions, Anhenis, Dokpesis, Onolememes, Orbis, Ize-iyamus and numerous others (all with federal backing for impunity) to contend with, yet he was able to win One senate seat, 3 HOR, about 45% of the presidential votes, and 21 out of 24 HA seats.

I don't think Amaechi is a smart politician with popular appeal. He doesn't seem to know what to do either.

That said, Amaechi has come a long way. He gave his best for the in-comming administration and I hope they don't acknowledge him less because of this.

This came from you? Amaechi will learn a basic life lesson, east or west your home will always remain the best. He has successfully made himself a strange in his own village. His worse enemies now, are his new friends. You have already thrown him under the bus. As dem say, such is life.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Emnyte(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Why won‘t they? After rigging the election like made using security personel.
Well sha,power has changed hand at the centre.
Why is it that whenever pdp wins, it is rigging. PDP is popular in rivers state.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Hitunnu(f): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gejpresident pst=32724539:
my friend go and sleep

u sack of wine
GMB haters u can huge the neareSt transformer. May 29 is close u cn say whatever u like. On his way back to Otueke to meet you
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by EdCure: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
atlwireles:
This came from you? Amaechi will learn a basic life lesson, east or west your home will always remain the best. He has successfully made himself a strange in his own village. His worse enemies now, are his new friends. You have already thrown him under the bus. As dem say, such is life.
I respect Amaechi and still regard him as a dogged fighter (maybe hero), considering the odds against him. But I had to view the whole thing from a different perspective.
I hope he gets his desired compensation from the in-comming govt. It is only morally correct to reward hardworking loyalists without considering their political leverage (which, honestly, Rotimi Amaechi has lost).

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Ariani: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I hate pdp

i hate APC more

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by illiad: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Since apc & their moronic followers are telling us daily that they are a gang up of HausaFulanis&Yoruba against SS & SE, we too have decided to hold on to the only party we can trust PDP

And traitors like amaechi will always have their names written in our history as Judas the cursed one.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by atlwireles: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
EdCure:

I respect Amaechi and still regard him as a dogged fighter (maybe hero), considering the odds against him. But I had to view the whole thing from a different perspective.
I hope he gets his desired compensation from the in-comming govt. It is only morally correct to reward hardworking loyalists without considering their political leverage (which, honestly, Rotimi Amaechi has lost).

Amaechi was never a fighter, he had access to billions every month with which he bought media space. Those are all gone now, let's see how much fight he puts up, against the incoming storm from his new friends. I wish him Goodluck.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Riodiao:

In the niger delta judas or betrayers don't live among us they live with cows and rams, let outgoin governor relockte to kano or katsina

GEJ betrayed you guys, not Gov. Amaechi. Tell me one remarkable thing GEJ did for Port-Harcourt, a town he used to live in.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by charlie009: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
All am interested in is what is happening in Abia state, cos dis virus called PDP must go. Enough is enough.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
diego101:
Nawa oo... PDP should has the main oil producing states while apc has others... Amaechi didn't act well because PDP made him what he is today and he grew winds and fought the party that mantled him, he is winning now but what about later amaechi should pray that PDP should not dismantle him entirely

The same Party that suspended him and rigged him of the head of the NGF. Please, I remember Gov. Amaechi saying that if GEJ returns Rivers State Oil Wells, he will come back to PDP.

Please, I am glad You guys prefer those that will take your Oil wells (GEJ and Patience) to someone like Gov. Amaechi who fought to get Rivers Oil Wells back.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
EdCure:

Gov. Amaechi did not lose. He is not running any election.

He definitely has to play a role at the National level. Someone who would have been able to fight for the Rivers and Niger Deltans.

However, the Rivers People prefers GEJ and Patience who did nothing for them. Is that not crazy.

Gov. Amaechi did not lose Rivers State. Rivers State should pray Gov. Amaechi still loves them to continue fighting for them.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by myproperty(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
kinmayor:
after rigging the election

That is the problem, saying the truth looks like a big problem to some people.elections were not rigged with under-aged children voting in the north? It seems the PDP looks more civilized that APC. PDP accepts defeat in most places they loose, but APC have never accepted defeat. Is it really possible for APC to win this 2015 election in Akwaibom and Rivers state? Just look at the quantum of violence un-leashed by APC supporters in the state they loose starting from Gombe, Akwaibom to Rivers state. I hope governance by APC would not be to strangle the Opponents, rule of Law,freedom of speech and not accepting critics. I just hope the mantra "change" would leave the the campagn corridors and reflect in governance performance. To whom much is given much is expected, even though we have started seeing denials of some campaign promises after winning election. How many more denials are we still expecting?

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by PhockPhockMan: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
ugoezeik:
gbam!!! if to say u de close to me I for giv u 7 hot kisses
14 years imprisonment loading.......
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
atlwireles:

Amaechi was never a fighter, he had access to billions every month with which he bought media space. Those are all gone now, let's see how much fight he puts up, against the incoming storm from his new friends. I wish him Goodluck.

[b]I left PDP to reclaim Rivers oil wells FG gave to Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom – Amaechi

Rivers State governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has explained why he left the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He said he did so to get back oil wells belonging to the state that were handed over to Bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom states.

Ameachi spoke at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) while sensitising them on voter registration and collection of permanent voter cards which is scheduled to commence on Friday, November 28.

He said, “Our oil well in the Kalabari area, they have taken, so the basic quarrel is that the federal government is not addressing our problems.

“So, we said to the federal government, if you have not done those projects and you have done nothing for Rivers State, why do we need to remain in PDP and work with the federal government? So we left PDP and joined APC.

“We joined APC because we need to get back our oil wells. So, one thing you owe us is to go and collect your card. When you collect your card, you must help us do one thing – don’t vote for PDP.

“Now, the reason why there is a disagreement between us and the federal government is one question we have always been asking in public – can a federal government led by our own brother who comes from Bayelsa, show us one project that they have done in Rivers State.

“And I said again to the federal government, if you can’t show us one, show us half, that is, the one you started and you abandoned and you forgot it; none, and Rivers State gave our president the highest vote in the country, 1.8 million votes.

DSTV rubbishes court order, implements 20 per cent subscription hike; CPC, Nigerians kick
“If nothing else, repair our airport. What have we done against the president that an airport they started the same time with Abuja, with Lagos, with Enugu has not been finished. They have finished Lagos, they have finished Abuja,” the governor lamented.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/26/left-pdp-reclaim-rivers-oil-wells-fg-gave-bayelsa-akwa-ibom-amaechi/
[/b]
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by atlwireles: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
TheGoodJoe:

[b]I left PDP to reclaim Rivers oil wells FG gave to Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom – Amaechi

Rivers State governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has explained why he left the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He said he did so to get back oil wells belonging to the state that were handed over to Bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom states.

Ameachi spoke at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) while sensitising them on voter registration and collection of permanent voter cards which is scheduled to commence on Friday, November 28.

He said, “Our oil well in the Kalabari area, they have taken, so the basic quarrel is that the federal government is not addressing our problems.

“So, we said to the federal government, if you have not done those projects and you have done nothing for Rivers State, why do we need to remain in PDP and work with the federal government? So we left PDP and joined APC.

“We joined APC because we need to get back our oil wells. So, one thing you owe us is to go and collect your card. When you collect your card, you must help us do one thing – don’t vote for PDP.

“Now, the reason why there is a disagreement between us and the federal government is one question we have always been asking in public – can a federal government led by our own brother who comes from Bayelsa, show us one project that they have done in Rivers State.

“And I said again to the federal government, if you can’t show us one, show us half, that is, the one you started and you abandoned and you forgot it; none, and Rivers State gave our president the highest vote in the country, 1.8 million votes.

DSTV rubbishes court order, implements 20 per cent subscription hike; CPC, Nigerians kick
“If nothing else, repair our airport. What have we done against the president that an airport they started the same time with Abuja, with Lagos, with Enugu has not been finished. They have finished Lagos, they have finished Abuja,” the governor lamented.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/26/left-pdp-reclaim-rivers-oil-wells-fg-gave-bayelsa-akwa-ibom-amaechi/
[/b]
[/s][s][/s]
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Riodiao:

In the niger delta judas or betrayers don't live among us they live with cows and rams, let outgoin governor relockte to kano or katsina

Between GEJ and Gov. Amaechi, who fought for the Rivers People. If you say GEJ, tell me one meaningful thing he did for the Rivers People.

GEJ even took your Oil wells but you hail GEJ.

That is like someone stealing your land and you are angry with the Lawyer fighting to get your land back. SMH.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ttalk:

Yeah, Ameachi can be likened to a sacrificial lamb, for the sake of Rivers people, nonetheless, they didn't see him as their saviour, just like the Jews castigated Jesus, so the Rivers are maligning Ameachi for his stand against oppressors, they laugh him while he's bruised, but definitely, he will remain an Icon to Rivers people. He will be more needed to Rivers course in this administration than Wike, hopefully, like Jagaban like Amaechi, he will live to deliver the SS people from the jaw of oppressors

https://www.nairaland.com/2255172/ameachi-didnt-betray-jonathan-it/1#32706424
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
glory2glory:

Surprised that Rivers people can be so blinded to the truth. Sometimes I think they are under a spell. Amaechi was the one betrayed and wronged. Forced out PDP, disregarded, they even tried to remove him as governor.Yet, they call him traitor. But surely the truth will prevail
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by usdam: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wen mama pieces and uncle jobs finish wit una,the one man army go don go far away to come rescue una..
Una go hear wean
Una go see fire

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by nkem123(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
ppl just talk without reasoning, what do u expect amaechi to have done? d REC is working for d presidency and d first lady, d security agency has been turned to d armed wing of Jonathan and his wife.
d results were simply written without doubt, and does nt represent d wish of d majority of rivers ppl.
they have succeeded in turning d wish of d ppl now that they are in power, bt they can't succeed to keep both wike and his cohorts after may 29.

jus like fayose, d same faith awaits wike.Amaechi will fight them to a standstill mark my word

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ocelot2006(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I hate pdp

I hate APC.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by EdCure: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Gov. Amaechi did not lose. He is not running any election.

He definitely has to play a role at the National level. Someone who would have been able to fight for the Rivers and Niger Deltans.

However, the Rivers People prefers GEJ and Patience who did nothing for them. Is that not crazy.

Gov. Amaechi did not lose Rivers State. Rovers State should pray Gov. Amaechi still loves them to continue fighting for them.
I agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hitunnu:
GMB haters u can huge the neareSt transformer. May 29 is close u cn say whatever u like. On his way back to Otueke to meet you
pls go ma

I dont like your religion

just imagine this world without u people =peace
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Akpan107(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Super1759:
Dont worry PDP, Amaechi and his house belongings are already in Aso rock. So you can have river state..
Amaechi needs Rivers State morethan Aso Rock!

Have you ever wondered why some ministers resign from office just because they want to govern a state.

Rivers state and Akwa Ibom state are almost richer than the 19 Northern States in term of revenue allocation.

They both get close to 100 Billion in month.

While the state that gets the highest allocation in the North is Kano, and it get 7.5 Billion or less.

APC really need one of the oil states!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Jman06(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Who wants to fight Nyesome Wike?
Dem no born am well

Morale! Morale! Ehhhhhh!
Morale! Morale! Ehhhhhhhh!
Morale! Morale! Ehhhhhhhh!
Nobody geti morale like Wike!
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Akpan107(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Super1759:
Dont worry PDP, Amaechi and his house belongings are already in Aso rock. So you can have river state..
The only oil state that APC has is Imo and Edo... And we are going to get it back...

SS and SE is not APC area!
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by OakPearl(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
After all the blame game by residents and none residents of Rivers State who knew what happened on April 11th & those who have no idea, I have decided to"sidon look", being a resident.
Either of these two things will unfold:
1. The terribly disgraceful truth will prevail & a group will fall flat, embarrassing even their current sympathisers.
2. The truth will be silenced & the latent repercussions of the evil seed sown will explode in the faces of the main actors & those who presently celebrate them knowingly or unknowingly!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by XXCASH: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=Blitz888 post=32724550]

It's obvious you don't know Rivers State beyond what the media feeds you with... A victory gotten at the expense of the blood of Niger Deltans is no victory to me. Armchair critics like you will do well to stop fanning the embers of discord.
Amachi/Dakuku should congratulate Wike so that peace will reign.

It's Ubima and not Ubiama.[/quote

Can you also spell the governor's name well. Amachi lol . Aproko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / Yemi Osinbajo And Ryong Nam, North Korea's Vice Premier Of Cabinet (photos) / Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.