Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC (35692 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by bayumyguy: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
I hate PDP with passion

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by OgBetty(f): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
In Amaechi's voice "we will tk 2 d street"

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by sweatlana: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Where are all those stupid polls that river election is too close to call

Nonsence

Carry go Wike we believe you

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Noble11(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mogidi:
Amaechi should concentrate on his driving skills, if Buhari fails to put him to work, El-Rufai would.
EPIC!!!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by mightycrown1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=18pt] LETS SEE HOW FAR THEY CAN GO
SAI APC [/size]
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by xmich(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by kasheemawo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
kikikikikikikikiki
GMB is an hero
Rotimi amachi is my role model !!!
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by oelynn: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin ;DWen wl APC candidates learn to conceed defeat? Dae re nt civilizd at'al
grin Bunch of thugs

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
A fowl just commented that the election was rigged...and so what? Up PDP! Up Rivers! Haters should go Bleep cows!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by kinmayor(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
after rigging the election
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by M4gunners: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Not suprise
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by anwo247: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
mightycrown1:
[size=18pt] LETS SEE HOW FAR THEY CAN GO
SAI APC [/size]

Sorry it's the other way round.

It's PDP that will say let's see how far APC can go. Really these gang of touts called APC will sure fail Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by philips70(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lots of dudes here are just failing to realize impunity will be dead and buried May 29th 2015. The shock that awaits you will be HBP inducing. Amaechi dey look all of una with Gbejero eyes. grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by malonephill(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pavore9:
Whoever has been elected irrespective of political party should serve the people.
na you understand the matter
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Riodiao(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
The outgoing governor of rivers state is still mourning,judas of ubima.see party for ph,broom burning.e don end oooo, Apc
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ugoezeik(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This one is F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.The good people of Rivers has shown that Judas of ubiama that he is nothing but an angry chinchua.No space for back stabbers in Niger Delta.

People of Rivers state we thank you for finally shutting that noisy generator up.
gbam!!! if to say u de close to me I for giv u 7 hot kisses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Psuedy(f): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
sweatlana:
Where are all those stupid polls that river election is too close to call

Nonsence

Carry go Wike we believe you

I dey tell u...PDP is our choice in RS..Wike will.work.Amaechi u cn go to Abj and dine wit ur likes.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by lilflipnerd: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Thank You Rivers State

God bless PDP
I don't bliv u anymore, You prefer to support any mediocre because his PDP. I thought u stand for good governance.
Now we know where u get ur bread from.

Continue

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ademoladeji(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/14/rivers-inec-announce-state-house-of-assembly-poll-result/

They will soon know what it's like to be in opposition with the FEDERAL...
God bless APC
God be with the GENERAL
God make bigger NIGERIA
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hitunnu:
How does it affect GMB
my friend go and sleep

u sack of wine

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Blitz888(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This one is F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.The good people of Rivers has shown that Judas of ubiama that he is nothing but an angry chinchua.No space for back stabbers in Niger Delta.

People of Rivers state we thank you for finally shutting that noisy generator up.

It's obvious you don't know Rivers State beyond what the media feeds you with... A victory gotten at the expense of the blood of Niger Deltans is no victory to me. Armchair critics like you will do well to stop fanning the embers of discord.
Amachi/Dakuku should congratulate Wike so that peace will reign.

It's Ubima and not Ubiama.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by tommykiwi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

I trust my people,Amaechi is a Bigg foool! Pdp power! Rivers state people I greet una...

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ozoigbondu: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
ugoezeik:
gbam!!! if to say u de close to me I for giv u 7 hot kisses

Guy face front my arse is not meant to be drilled tongue

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by latipher(f): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nice.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Akamaka: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
Chai! Rivers PDP wicked o. See math grin
If the ratio of PDP in Rivers is 16 : 1, what is the probability that APC will get 1 out of 6? lipsrsealed
The probability is 0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Psuedy(f): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
ademoladeji:

They will soon know what it's like to be in opposition with the FEDERAL...
God bless APC
God be with the GENERAL
God make bigger NIGERIA

D same way Lagos survived after being in d opposition.for yrs.and one more tin We r "Oil.rich" .Wike will work..Ur chieftains cnt get ova d loss. Obio.akpor LGA for one tin is d richest LGA in Naija so no shaking,richer dan some of ur some of ur so-called states & strongholds as a whole , so no shaking.we already made our bed......

7 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Riodiao(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Blitz888:

It's obvious you don't know Rivers State beyond what the media feeds you with... A victory gotten at the expense of the blood of Niger Deltans is no victory to me. Armchair critics like you will do well to stop fanning the embers of discord.
Amachi/Dakuku should congratulate Wike so that peace will reign.

It's Ubima and not Ubiama.

Keep quiet! Didn't the outgoing governor amaechi think of unity when he took r\state N238 billion to spend on apc
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by temitope28(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
That serves Rotimi Amechi right
That guy is really a betrayer trying to sell out igbos to those mallam because of his selfish political interest
God bless nigeria
God bless rivers state
God bless wiki
God bless the good people of rivers

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by streetvoice: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thank u my pple for voting out these tyrant of Ameachi chidi Lloyd and their cohorts

God bless RS
God bless NG
God bless PDP

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by FregeneB(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yeye dey Smell...We don leave that one for them, Make them use that one take dey sustain their PDP....It is well..We have 22 States...What more..

lalasticlala:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/14/rivers-inec-announce-state-house-of-assembly-poll-result/
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by FregeneB(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bros...Hummm is all I can say

temitope28:
That serves Rotimi Amechi right
That guy is really a betrayer trying to sell out igbos to those mallam because of his selfish political interest
God bless nigeria
God bless rivers state
God bless wiki
God bless the good people of rivers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Why won‘t they? After rigging the election like made using security personel.
Well sha,power has changed hand at the centre.

Repeat the elections again, and the tales shall remain the same; na protest votes. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) / Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. / Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.