Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC (35690 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Kul3ger(m): 12:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Wasting your energy here...Rotimi actually played his game at the federal level...bulk of the bru!ses actually goes to Dakuku, not Amaechi....his reputation 'slightly' affected, cuz we all saw what wike & the mourning Mama P turned the state to from d genesis of d electoral process...

Amaechi fought the good fight - mama p, Jona and the entire pdp wil never take him for a ride, even in their reincarnated lives

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Jaypea98: 1:35am On Apr 15, 2015
peppyluv02:
Lol grin grin....he is an APC product..what do you expect?!

Funny you. Is PEJ also a product of APC?
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by lilflipnerd: 1:39am On Apr 15, 2015
anwo247:

For the last three years Amaechi did nothing in rivers but used their money to fund APC. Is that what you call good governance in APC?
This not just about amaechi.. if Alams or Asari Dokunbo was contesting on d platform of pdp for gubernatorial post. Barcanista would still support...
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 15, 2015
mightycrown1:
[size=18pt] LETS SEE HOW FAR THEY CAN GO
SAI APC [/size]
You never repent, please glow up naw and sound more responsible, leave that sai thing to brainwashed hausa/fulanis

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 15, 2015
SS n SE belong to PDP and they should ensure economic integration in and around the zones. Come together and finance 2 major ports or upgrade and equip current ones to bring businesses to the 2 region as soon as possible
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ugoezeik(m): 4:39am On Apr 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

14 years imprisonment loading.......
our incoming president wil upturn dat law watch out
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Bonuwa: 6:00am On Apr 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I hate pdp
go n hug transformer

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by jodeci(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2015
nkem123:
ppl just talk without reasoning, what do u expect amaechi to have done? d REC is working for d presidency and d first lady, d security agency has been turned to d armed wing of Jonathan and his wife.
d results were simply written without doubt, and does nt represent d wish of d majority of rivers ppl.
they have succeeded in turning d wish of d ppl now that they are in power, bt they can't succeed to keep both wike and his cohorts after may 29.

jus like fayose, d same faith awaits wike.Amaechi will fight them to a standstill mark my word

Wasnt this thesame scenario in Edo state? and yet Oshio delivered,Amaechi is simply hated among his folks.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Blitz888(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=XXCASH post=32730594][/quote]

...And who is this misbegotten simpleton?
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by okpurukata(f): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2015
ademoladeji:

Like seriously?
1. You failed to realise the states have no authority over the OIYEL... The Federal does!
2. You have to over-tax your 'indigos' to meet up with half of the internally generated revenue by Lasgidi Republic...
3. Akpor sounds like Akpu... Na FUFU manufacturing be their major occupation?
4. You sounds so bittered
5. Go take chill-pills
6. I love you my brother from another ZONE
7. One Naija... #TheSpiritOfLagos

Why is the loss of Rivers state paining Yorubas more? Oh I think I know. They are the highest employees in all the Oil companiesl. Don't worry, we will exceed Lagos Igr by taxing your people heavily in Rivers state. Cry me a river
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ademoladeji(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2015
okpurukata:

Why is the loss of Rivers state paining Yorubas more? Oh I think I know. They are the highest employees in all the Oil companiesl. Don't worry, we will exceed Lagos Igr by taxing your people heavily in Rivers state. Cry me a river
I don't get you...
Can't you juz re-orientate yourself over this issue of ethnic/tribal sentimentality?
It's not abt Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, Middle Belt, or the minorities of the south-south... It's abt Nigeria.
Pls, do not bring tribe into this.
Thanks
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by mekadinho(f): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This one is F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.The good people of Rivers has shown that Judas of ubiama that he is nothing but an angry chinchua.No space for back stabbers in Niger Delta.

People of Rivers state we thank you for finally shutting that noisy generator up.
MODERATOR, GIVE THIS TWO BOTTLES OF ORIJIN, I LL PAY. AMECHI IS TRULY A NOISY GEN-SET.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by okpurukata(f): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2015
ademoladeji:

I don't get you...
Can't you juz re-orientate yourself over this issue of ethnic/tribal sentimentality?
It's not abt Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, Middle Belt, or the minorities of the south-south... It's abt Nigeria.
Pls, do not bring tribe into this.
Thanks

You better get me for we are seeing it in its true colour finally, a pure ethnic gang up. A lot of us initially believed in the change until we saw how Yorubas and Hausas are gloating over the GMB victory. It's purely ethnic. We shall see
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by chubbycheek: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2015
if u dnt lyk pdp, do u tink dey give 2 rat ass abt u. if u say dey rigged in rivers, did dey nt rig in ur state. abeg tok werin u sabi. as for victoria nyeche u claim to b a politician yet u cldnt protect ur vote. dis cheap tok frm u wnt change anytin. go n fry akara. PDP has cum to stay in rivers state.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Hitunnu(f): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Gejpresident:
pls go ma

I dont like your religion

just imagine this world without u people =peace
the world without us: can never be world. My 4yrs studied the Bible I never found a place in it to dislike another religion except associating partner with God. All religion preaches peace. U need to go for serious research, knowlegde and change ur orientation.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by mightycrown1(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Kingscee:
You never repent, please glow up naw and sound more responsible, leave that sai thing to brainwashed hausa/fulanis

[size=18pt] WHY ARE YOU PAINED?
SAI APC * 1000000
SO KEEP YOUR GROWTH TO YOURSELF, OK[/size]
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by ademoladeji(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
okpurukata:

You better get me for we are seeing it in its true colour finally, a pure ethnic gang up. A lot of us initially believed in the change until we saw how Yorubas and Hausas are gloating over the GMB victory. It's purely ethnic. We shall see
I think it's you guys that r dwelling in the dome of tribalism...
Most yorubas voted for GMB n the last time I checked, GMB no be yorubaman...
Anyway, I think it's time wasting justifying if a tribe is sentimental or not... I'll juz leave the issue the way it is.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by baralatie(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:
Amaechi should concentrate on his driving skills, if Buhari fails to put him to work, El-Rufai would.
lol

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Hitunnu:
the world without us: can never be world. My 4yrs studied the Bible I never found a place in it to dislike another religion except associating partner with God. All religion preaches peace. U need to go for serious research, knowlegde and change ur orientation.
4yrs
and u still in darkness ma

pls u need light Jesus
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Hitunnu(f): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Gejpresident:
4yrs
and u still in darkness ma

pls u need light Jesus
whoever didn't bliv in jesus christ isn't a muslim. In which I never stop reading but nt frequent but for prayers.You dnt av the advantage of reading my holy Qur'an coz lack of interest and hatred.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by Riodiao(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Between GEJ and Gov. Amaechi, who fought for the Rivers People. If you say GEJ, tell me one meaningful thing he did for the Rivers People.

GEJ even took your Oil wells but you hail GEJ.

That is like someone stealing your land and you are angry with the Lawyer fighting to get your land back. SMH.

AN WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS; 85% OF OIL WELLS OWNED BY NORTHERNERS, OIL WELLS IN OUR BARKYARD. DO YOU CALL THST FAIR SHARING OR GREAT STAEALLING. JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP ,OK
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by 4everisaac(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by 4everisaac(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b][color=#000099]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for them. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State,....
He moved UPTH to their permanent site,...

He didn't move UPTH to it's permanent site. OBJ did.
All well said.
·How about mono rail?
·How about the salaries of Primary Health Workers?
·How about the shut down of the courts? etc.
He had my full support in his first tenure but became like every other Nigerian politician after his re-election. He even became worse. He betrayed our trust with the way he spent the state funds on 'completion of ongoing projects'.
Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by SenatorJames(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rivers state is too south-y for APC to win

Wike is too strong for Ameachi to win

Ameachi is not loved enough to win the mind of the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. / President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up / President Buhari Names Federal Secretariat After Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.