Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job (3637 Views)

What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / Twelve Crazy Photos Of What Girls(boys) Do In The Club These Days 18+ Photos / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
My ex did such to me and at the long run, regretted her actions and started running after me when she heard from her girlfriend that my level has changed.
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
jeeqaa7:

Are u different? Becos I am searching for who would run away wen efcc comes calling to know if I saw my yahoo boy neighbour
well,I'm very different,thank you...and as for the other stuff you said,why would a reasonable girl be dating a yahoo boy,and is yahoo even a job
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by jeeqaa7(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=jemimaa01 post=32751876] well,I'm very different,thank you...and as for the other stuff you said,why would a reasonable girl be dating a yahoo boy,and is yahoo even a job[/quot

I am not a yahoo boy ..or what's its called .. I just find u attractive and would want to know u better. + u are not money consious which makes ur kind rare .I am interested
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Rajjah(f): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
This does not apply to all gals. I m diff cos I dont date for money but for love. After all i can fend for myself from d little i av. That makes him respect me too cos m nt the "too demanding" type. I AM DIFFERENT @OP
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Saraben(f): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Naaaaa I don't bliv this not all girls behave the same
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=jeeqaa7 post=32753840][/quote] I'm really flattered that you're interestedsmiley I have a bf though
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by jeeqaa7(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
jemimaa01:
I'm really flattered that you're interestedsmiley I have a bf though

There's something called side guy dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

60 Funny Things To Say To A Lady / END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? / 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.