Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) (647 Views)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos / Read The Embarrassing Statements Of Israel Prime Ministry To Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) by yahx(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why the hate!!!
We call ourselves the black race and we still hate each other, even killing each other

The whites killed nd molest us all in the name of racism nd the black skin
So why are we the black race still hating on we
!
It is so sad. But until we begin to se that, we africans are one!! We will find it very difficult. To livve as one

Hate lead to more hate
Killings has no reward instead more pains

Am proud of nigeria!! Many troop in our country without even proper documentation still yet
We live as one!

Show love just because!!

1 Share

Re: My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) by siraj1402(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hope they will hear.
Re: My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) by yahx(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
siraj1402:
Hope they will hear.
hope they do I wonder y d hate! Som1 once said the envy nigerians bcaus they work harder
Re: My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
yahx:
Why the hate!!!
We call ourselves the black race and we still hate each other, even killing each other

The whites killed nd molest us all in the name of racism nd the black skin
So why are we the black race still hating on we
!
It is so sad. But until we begin to se that, we africans are one!! We will find it very difficult. To livve as one

Hate lead to more hate
Killings has no reward instead more pains

Am proud of nigeria!! Many troop in our country without even proper documentation still yet
We live as one!

Show love just because!!

start from here in Nigeria then u can take ur yeye message go overseas.
Re: My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
yahx:
hope they do I wonder y d hate! Som1 once said the envy nigerians bcaus they work harder
SA men don't work. they are lazy and poor! They only do drugs and steal.
Re: My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) by yahx(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
start from here in Nigeria then u can take ur yeye message go overseas.
I nver said u should quote my yeye msg
Re: My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
yahx:
I nver said u should quote my yeye msg
quoting it is a humanitarian work. It was an eye sore
Re: My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) by darnley16(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
There is nothing happening in SA for petes sake , its just stupid stale news ppl rescurected for no reason,
Re: My Message To Africans(especially South Africa) by yahx(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
quoting it is a humanitarian work. It was an eye sore
then do ur job

(1) (Reply)

Ijaws Shouldnt Be Wary Of Ibgos,Igbos Has Never Betrayed Them. / El – Rufai, Decries Kaduna Violence / Femi Falana’s Open Letter To Sacked Inspector-general Of Police, Suleiman Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.