Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions (97835 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Entry-level Technical Trainee Programme / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
blueheffner:
Dear Candidate.

Many thanks for taking the time to go through the online assessments and for a few of you who have talked to us about your interest in the Management Trainee - Finance opportunity.

We have now completed our shortlist of candidates who will be called for the next stage (Face to Face Interview). As a business, we have some unique challenges and, therefore, some pretty unique requirements. So we consider a range of factors, score criteria, including skills and expertise.

If you have met these expectations, we will over the next 2 weeks be inviting you to our office. We therefore ask that you exercise patience as we go through this in batches.

If you do not get called within 3 weeks, we’re sorry to say we won’t be taking your application further on this occasion. While your skills and background are impressive, there were other applications which were closer to what we’re looking for.

It’s a pity to miss out, but we wish you every success in your search for the right job. We’re delighted you’ve shown an interest in British American Tobacco. Perhaps we’ll hear from you again in the future.

With best wishes,

The British American Tobacco Recruitment Team

Please do not reply to this email

British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited
A company registered in England and Wales no. 262254
Registered office: Globe House, 4 Temple Place, London WC2R 2PG

This is an automated email sent by British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited which operates the eRecruitment portal. Please note that the company named in the job description that this email relates to is solely responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process in relation to that job.

Did anyone else get this?
just got d same 2day
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
ziezy:
Just got a call from the HR to confirm my availability for interview on friday 5th June ...who else is with me
where is the venue for the interview?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yay!!! I got the interview mail and call today!!! Mine is scheduled for tomorrow.
Pray for me my people..
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by PaapAydj: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Phyphian:
Yay!!! I got the interview mail and call today!!! Mine is scheduled for tomorrow.
Pray for me my people..

congrats brooo, when exactly did you get the mail and are you manufacturing or finance?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wish all dose going 4 intaviews 2mro success in advance ....pls dnt fail 2 kip us posted on d interview questions n settings....
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Many thanks for taking the time to go through the online assessments and for a few of you who have talked to us about your interest in the Management Trainee - Manufacturing opportunity.
We have now completed our shortlist of candidates who will be called for the next stage (Face to Face Interview). As a business, we have some unique challenges and, therefore, some pretty unique requirements. So we consider a range of factors,score criteria,including skills and expertise.
If you have met these expectations, we will over the next 2 weeks be inviting you to our office. We therefore ask that you exercise patience as we go through this in batches.
If you do not get called within 3 weeks, we’re sorry to say we won’t be taking your application further on this occasion. While your skills and background are impressive, there were other applications which were closer to what we’re looking for.
It’s a pity to miss out, but we wish you every success in your search for the right job. We’re delighted you’ve shown an interest in British American Tobacco. Perhaps we’ll hear from you again in the future.
With best wishes,
This is an automated email sent by British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited which operates the eRecruitment portal. Please note that the company named in the job description that this email relates to is solely responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process in relation to that job.

Dis was wat i got 2day
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ziezy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Luke1001:

where is the venue for the interview?
unknown for now ....yet to get d mail
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Phyphian:
Pray for me my people..

we will pray 4 u...pls dnt 4gt 2 update d house on hw d interview went...wishin u all d best
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by lekeontop: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Phyphian:
Pray for me my people..

Congratulations. please can I have your email address pls.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmm.. D interview sha..

Normal trainee questions
- tell us a situation where u thought outside the box
- what do u think about cigarettes?
- a situation where you were proactive.
- any question for us?
Etc...

Can't remember all and I can't quote the questions verbatim..
I wish, myself Nd everyone called for the interview, best of luck..

N.B. Mine was for Finance Trainee.and the interviewers are really nice.

3 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Phyphian:

Normal trainee questions
- any question for us?
Etc...

wishin u success! pls whr was d venue?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Has anybody gone 4 d fac 2 fac intaviu for manufacturing?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Phyphian:

Normal trainee questions
- any question for us?
Etc...

Glad to know it went well.Did they give you any idea why they skipped phone interview?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Their office @ Idowu Taylor, v.I..
Luke1001:

wishin u success! pls whr was d venue?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nope.. Y will I want a longer recruitment process??
jamanuka:

Glad to know it went well.Did they give you any idea why they skipped phone interview?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Phyphian:
Hehehehe...no one will definitely want that.Just wanted to know the fate of those of us who have done Phone Interview.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ jamanuka r u 4 d management trainee manufacturing or finance ,av u done d face 2 face interview ..if yes ,hw ws it n wat wer d questions askd
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
jtech:
@ jamanuka r u 4 d management trainee manufacturing or finance ,av u done d face 2 face interview ..if yes ,hw ws it n wat wer d questions askd
Manufacturing...

Done only phone interview..Just normal interview questions..
* Tell us about yourself
*Time you worked under pressure
*Time you overcame an obstacle
*How you feel working for a firm everyone considers controversial
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by tawnie: 1:42am On Jun 04, 2015
How many interviewers?
Phyphian:

Normal trainee questions
- any question for us?
Etc...

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by tawnie: 1:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Pls guys suggest questions to ask.... Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 4:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Phyphian:
hw long did d interview take n hw many interviewers were der?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Preator: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Phyphian:

Normal trainee questions
- any question for us?
Etc...

were you asked course-related questions?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please is there anyone who successfully completed the cognitive tests and didn't get dis new mail? What do I do pls?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dsuccess:
Please is there anyone who successfully completed the cognitive tests and didn't get dis new mail? What do I do pls?

hmm all i can say is jus b patient n wait 4 dem 2 message u...cos i dnt c anytin u cn do oda dan 2 wait...its all in deir control

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 05, 2015
jamanuka:
Manufacturing...
Done only phone interview..Just normal interview questions.. * Tell us about yourself *Time you worked under pressure *Time you overcame an obstacle *How you feel working for a firm everyone considers controversial
which course did u study?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ziezy(m): 5:16am On Jun 05, 2015
were u asked any finance related question ?? and questions about BAT ??
Phyphian:

Normal trainee questions
- any question for us?
Etc...

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Luke1001:

which course did u study?
Elect/Elect Eng
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
2day's Interviewees i wish u d best in ur endevurs .....pls update d hws on hw d intaviu went
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
jtech:
Many thanks for taking the time to go through the online assessments and for a few of you who have talked to us about your interest in the Management Trainee - Manufacturing opportunity.
We have now completed our shortlist of candidates who will be called for the next stage (Face to Face Interview). As a business, we have some unique challenges and, therefore, some pretty unique requirements. So we consider a range of factors,score criteria,including skills and expertise.
With best wishes,

Dis was wat i got 2day
av u got any oda mail frm dem?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
@ luke i avunt since den oo...i just got dat on tuesday frm innocentobiwanne@yahoo.com ....did u gt any mail similar 2 dat b4 or av u gotn anoda mail yet?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
jtech:
@ luke i avunt since den oo...i just got dat on tuesday frm innocentobiwanne@yahoo.com ....did u gt any mail similar 2 dat b4 or av u gotn anoda mail yet?
m in d same boat wit u
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
make dem no dull us oo..... @ d peeps dat went 4 intaviiew 2day abeg una oo make una update us oo.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.