Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions (97846 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Entry-level Technical Trainee Programme / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 2:58pm On May 30, 2015
prelinctus:
^^^ One of the requirements for MT was 'must be below 27'. Anything other than that, you're out.

jus checkd its bac.. Am stil in d race...am below 27
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 6:27pm On May 30, 2015
prelinctus:
@igbonerd, don't you think you are putting your chances of getting this job in jeopardy considering that others will be better prepared when having their phone interviews?
1 tin u shud know dis job we r all afta is nt assured 4 any1... So weda u hoard info or advice any1 2 do so does nt mean its a guarantee ull get 2 d final stage...afta all wats d essence of dis thread if its nt 2 share info...all along uv bin followin dis tread, gettn info n applyin wat u got frm it in dis race we all find oursev...nw because of selfishness u wnt 2 hoard info...u r 2 egoistic 4 my lykin...by d way am 2 sharp n i copied all d questions igbonerd posted ..... 4 all wo wish 2 know dis ws d fone intaview questions igbonerd...dey r as follows:

1) tell me abt an obstacle u faced n hw u surmount it
2) tell me of a tym wen u influencd som1's decision
3) wat is ur greatest achievement
4) wat is ur take on tobacco
5) wat r u currently doing

d aim of nairaland is 2 share n get info ...n nt tryin 2 play 2 smart...i rest my case...

7 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Popeeze: 8:07am On May 31, 2015
I was mailed by BAT on d 25th scheduling d interview fr dt same day, I saw d mail 4 days later and av written to ask for a reschedule
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 9:33am On May 31, 2015
Popeeze:
I was mailed by BAT on d 25th scheduling d interview fr dt same day, I saw d mail 4 days later and av written to ask for a reschedule

were u scheduled 4 a fone intaviu or face 2 face intaviu ?..
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by wavesofglory1: 9:51am On May 31, 2015
Popeeze:

please can you state their office address and the time you were scheduled for the interview on 25th as stated in the mail? Thanks!
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Popeeze: 2:07pm On May 31, 2015
Dear XXXX, Thank you for your interest in our Management trainee programme. Following the completion of the cognitive tests online, you have been scheduled for a telephone screening with a member of our Talent team. we would place a call to you on 2348xxxxxxxxx by 2:30 PM Nigerian time today 25th May, 2015. Kindly confirm the validity of the telephone number above, as well as your availability to receive our call at that time. Regard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
Popeeze:
Dear XXXX,
Thank you for your interest in our Management
trainee programme.
Following the completion of the cognitive tests
online, you have been
scheduled for a telephone screening with a member
of our Talent team.
we would place a call to you on 2348xxxxxxxxx by
2:30 PM Nigerian time today 25th May, 2015.
Kindly confirm the validity of the telephone number
above, as well as your
availability to receive our call at that time.
Regard
That's a telephone interview then...Pls try bombard them so they get you rescheduled...All the best
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 31, 2015
Popeeze:
Dear XXXX,
Th
we would place a call to you on 2348xxxxxxxxx by
2:30 PM Nigerian time today 25th May, 2015.
Kindly confirm the validity ell as your
availability to receive our call at that time.
Regard

Hello. Try to call them if uu can. They are nice peeps. Are u for manufacturing or finance. I think they are only focusing on manufacturing for now
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by rosey11: 9:12pm On May 31, 2015
Who else got a call from them and is still waiting for the mail?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Preator: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2015
any update on the interview?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by blueheffner(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Dear Candidate.

Many thanks for taking the time to go through the online assessments and for a few of you who have talked to us about your interest in the Management Trainee - Finance opportunity.

We have now completed our shortlist of candidates who will be called for the next stage (Face to Face Interview). As a business, we have some unique challenges and, therefore, some pretty unique requirements. So we consider a range of factors, score criteria, including skills and expertise.

If you have met these expectations, we will over the next 2 weeks be inviting you to our office. We therefore ask that you exercise patience as we go through this in batches.

If you do not get called within 3 weeks, we’re sorry to say we won’t be taking your application further on this occasion. While your skills and background are impressive, there were other applications which were closer to what we’re looking for.

It’s a pity to miss out, but we wish you every success in your search for the right job. We’re delighted you’ve shown an interest in British American Tobacco. Perhaps we’ll hear from you again in the future.

With best wishes,

The British American Tobacco Recruitment Team

Please do not reply to this email

British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited
A company registered in England and Wales no. 262254
Registered office: Globe House, 4 Temple Place, London WC2R 2PG

This is an automated email sent by British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited which operates the eRecruitment portal. Please note that the company named in the job description that this email relates to is solely responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process in relation to that job.

Did anyone else get this?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by vikmeek: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Just got a mail from bat.. I deduced that not everybody dat made it pass cog test was scheduled for phone interview.. My HR status still reads 29th April.. lipsrsealed
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Preator: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2015
has anybody been scheduled for the face-to-face interview?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by sawyer89: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Got same mail too.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ziezy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Preator:
has anybody been scheduled for the face-to-face interview?
Just got a call from the HR to confirm my availability for interview on friday 5th June ...who else is with me
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by sawyer89: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
ziezy:
Just got a call from the HR to confirm my availability for interview on friday 5th June ...who else is with me

Wao! Congrat bro. Wish you luck
Is the interview phone or face-to-face?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by vikmeek: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
ziezy:

The number BAT used to contact u, does it start with 0902?.... I got a missed call from dat number in one of d lines I supplied to them..
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by tawnie: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
I just got a call too from the HR.... But no mail yet
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
sawyer89:

Sawyer have you done phone interview yet?

BAT calls with 0704....
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by sawyer89: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
jamanuka:

Sawyer have you done phone interview yet?

BAT calls with 0704....

No I have not. I am yet to hear from them as regards interview schedule.

You?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
sawyer89:

No I have not. I am yet to hear from them as regards interview schedule.

You?
Yeah...almost a week now.Keep calm..I believe they'll soon call you
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
tawnie:
I just got a call too from the HR.... But no mail yet
For phone or face-to-face interview?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by tawnie: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Face to face

jamanuka:

For phone or face-to-face interview?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
tawnie:
Face to face

Means you have done Phone interview?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by blueheffner(m): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Got the call too. I think they are skipping the phone interview part for Finance trainees
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ziezy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
sawyer89:

face to face
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ziezy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
vikmeek:

The number BAT used to contact u, does it start with 0902?.... I got a missed call from dat number in one of d lines I supplied to them..
Nah, twas from 0704***
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ziezy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
which date are u scheduled for ??
blueheffner:
Got the call too. I think they are skipping the phone interview part for Finance trainees
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ziezy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Have u got the mail ?
blueheffner:
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Seems its finance guys that are getting face to face interview invite.Any Manufacturing candidate gotten a face to face invite?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by PaapAydj: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
as inn oooooo, Make BATN no do me dis kin thing oooooo. GOt their Mail tooo shaa, i just hope and pray i get called for an interview. Gsm or eyeball to eyeball interview; anyone jare.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
jtech:

1 tin u shud know dis job we r all afta is nt assured 4 any1... So weda u hoard info or advice any1 2 do so does nt mean its a guarantee ull get 2 d final stage...afta all wats d essence of dis thread if its nt 2 share info...all along uv bin followin dis tread, gettn info n applyin wat u got frm it in dis race we all find oursev...nw because of selfishness u wnt 2 hoard info...u r 2 egoistic 4 my lykin...by d way am 2 sharp n i copied all d questions igbonerd posted ..... 4 all wo wish 2 know dis ws d fone intaview questions igbonerd...dey r as follows:

1) tell me abt an obstacle u faced n hw u surmount it
2) tell me of a tym wen u influencd som1's decision
3) wat is ur greatest achievement
4) wat is ur take on tobacco
5) wat r u currently doing

d aim of nairaland is 2 share n get info ...n nt tryin 2 play 2 smart...i rest my case...
abeg tell am make e hear. tank u jare! better pikin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.