Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) (1091 Views)

Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2015
She said this is her fiance's house and their wedding is coming up in months time. Looking at the house, it shows the dude got some swags and therefore disputes the fact that ACs are only used in government houses. Makes sense or not?

Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by agarawu23(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2015
mansion??
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Maczeelly(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Lol..........
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by mstik(f): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Yeah, make sense
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by hatux: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2015
Since, there's air conditioner' no wahala!
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
mansion??

Yes mansion! Isnt it?
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2015
It seems these days, a lot of you seem to lack the cognitive prowess to comprehend whether a topic should be in the Romance or Jokes section.

As far as I am concerned, this should be thrown to the jokes section.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by tayebest(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2015
The interior before I shook mouth smiley
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Otutu1(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Aswear the kind village girls the guy go chop with this house eh!
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2015
At least the house get AC lol

Not too bad the inside my b fab tho ..
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
It seems these days, a lot of you seem to lack the cognitive prowess to comprehend whether a topic should be in the Romance or Jokes section.

As far as I am concerned, this should be thrown to the jokes section.

Not really so. Didnt you see where the topic has it that "her fiance". Isnt that sound romantic?
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
At least the house get AC lol

Not too bad the inside my b fab tho ..

Nne, let's derail the topic a bit.

Do you know that you've been killing, you're killing and you'll continue to be killing a brother? I'm so obsessive with bootylicious ladies.
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2015
RedBenson:

Not really so. Didnt you see where the topic has it that "her fiance". Isnt that sound romantic?

So if I create a thread having a photo-shopped picture of Buhari chasing a herd of cattles, would you also say it should be in the politics section because it's about buhari?
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2015
RedBenson:

Nne, let's derail the topic a bit.

Do you know that you've been killing, you're killing and you'll continue to be killing a brother? I'm so obsessive with bootylicious ladies.

Lol please dont die ohh .. tongue
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

So if I create a thread having a photo-shopped picture of Buhari chasing a herd of cattles, would you also say it should be in the politics section because it's about buhari?

Most definitely! Anything Buhari is political. Any contradiction?
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by help3852: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

You better reveal the brains behind this moniker or I kidnap missjenne your younger sister wink grin
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol please dont die ohh .. tongue

But i'm dying already. Can you stop me from dying more?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by jendy36(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2015
With this,more things on the way...
Re: Check Out Her Boyfriend's Mansion. Pure Or Not? (photo) by mostHandsome01: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Nawa o, tut I was gonna see some edifice,,, pls admin,, he'll move this to d joke section!

So I can lol properly!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? / Which Letter Has The Best Arrangements? / See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.